Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics (4187 Views)

Gbenga Ashafa's 61st Birthday: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside Attend / Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside / Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics by mynd1(f): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Uniben4sure:
And I ask again, who gave you a phone " nyariya"?

Awusa geh!

Lmao!
Can I see ur ugly face plss
Re: Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics by AbleGodAlways: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Zoharariel:
I do not like Wike.

You think Wike care. Rubbish
Re: Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics by Uniben4sure: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
mynd1:
So you can crush on it

Nah!

I won't let you do that!
Re: Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics by Uniben4sure: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
mynd1:
So you can crush on it

Nah!

I won't let you do that!

Awusa geh!
Re: Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
crownwealth:
Too many lies coming from APC in Rivers state.

APC why

You will ask your governor why!! He is going down very soon, it is just a matter of time
Re: Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics by phemmyutd(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Announcement:

For those of you who call your husbands and wives or even boyfriends and girlfriends "Baby".... Please bring them for immunization tommorrow at any of the health centre closer to you. Let's kick polio out of Nigeria.
Happy Palm Sunday

1 Like

Re: Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics by Uniben4sure: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
mynd1:
Now I know how ugly and miserable ur life must have been. Dude I don't talk to ugly guys,u can check d next girl plss. I will never reply u again. Bye
Lolzzzzzz

I don't put my pictures on display on the web. It smacks of low self esteem to display one's pic as if everyone needs to know that one is beautiful/handsome.

BTW, never mind what I typed earlier. I don't hate
your ppeople. Many of you think that not supporting Buhari means hatred for the north. You forget that we all supported Yar'adua.

Hey! I am not trying to be soft with you. You are still an awusa geh until you confess that Buhari needs to change.

Nyarinya.
Re: Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics by ReabridCharles(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
“Two Jeeps belonging to Emeka Woke, Nyesom Wike’s Chief of Staff carrying two unknown gunmen trailed us to UTC Junction and opened fire on my car.

Let's not be myopic pic here. Am neither a fan or Wike, amaechi or kuku but please think about it;

Why send assassins with an offical government car?

Gun battle lasted for about 30mins with no one dead.

Trailed you but didn't open fire until they got to the DSS hold, then opened fire.

Na war film bah!!! Bullshit!!!
That shooting was staged
Re: Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics by onojaduru: 4:41am On Mar 21, 2016
Politics is a dirty game
Re: Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics by allycat: 5:13am On Mar 21, 2016
How could they have been coming from the international airport when they were earlier at mile 1 police station?
Re: Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics by Mutuwa(m): 6:08am On Mar 21, 2016
mynd1:
I should be asking u that boy. Who is the richest man in Africa?who is d current president of Nigeria? These same Hausa people u are hating have been ruling over ur sorry smelling ass for decades and they will continue to do so. Not even ur generation can be left behind.

He is an unaware,he is too daft to know that.
Re: Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics by KissCODE(m): 6:21am On Mar 21, 2016
mynd1:
U will surely be ban. Oga Mynd44 good evening sir.
Humn....
I am very much worried...
Re: Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics by successway: 6:23am On Mar 21, 2016
And Dakuku think his assailants will use his vehicles to do the assassination job, Abeg gimme another story jàre

(1) (2) (Reply)

On What Basis Is The New Profound Hatred Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB / 2022 Enugu LG Elections: Ugwuanyi Takes PDP Campaign To Market Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.