Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo (24594 Views)

Abiola Wrote The Names Of Ministers For Abacha - Olutayo Soyode / Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot / Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2016
OBJ,you're a man of Revelation.

Truly,GEJ is a rare gem

#APC supporter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by ajbabs(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2016
Oj
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Obj has a point on the Abacha loot matter but on buhari foreign trips he has mo point

1 Like

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by Blizzy9ja: 8:06am On Mar 21, 2016
I am not silly but u must account for it

1 Like

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by Krismart(m): 8:07am On Mar 21, 2016
He just spoke like a President and a father. Not d one that fills his mind with hate. Obj remains d best
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by refreshrate: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2016
bayinq25:
God doesn't doesn't listen to dingbats

Says the guy who writes the same word twice concurrently in a sentence.
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by shamecurls(m): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2016
The African Isrealites wont bliv this story.

1 Like

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by PRYCE(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2016
modath:

Corner MO? Are you for real? cheesy cheesy

Quit playing!! I just don't have the "mind" to get into any kind of debate with you, we both how you get when the marra pass you, & I no dey do pig fight! cool

Hero IB's cabinet is overflowing with baubles, congrats to him, he had a choice of allowing the devil use him (orubebe started it but he couldn't follow through) but he allowed commonsense prevail...

However when Leaders who made POSITIVE & PROGRESSIVE impact on the national landscape are being reeled out, IB would just be a footnote in history!! IB of the stealing is not corruption & Dasukigate is the one I'm referring to incase you have forgotten...

You & your infantile assertion Pryce would never cease to draw a chuckle, girl Mo's school is in session no problem, but you haven't even been able to lobby for admission yet!!!

*see people complaining about GE bill* cheesy

Shiit... She admitted to the bolded!... Thought you wer irredeemable! cheesy

I wonder how the "Cluessless" can harness common sense and apply it... Well we all have Forked tongues afterall!

Lol! Well, it seems "integrity" has been promoted from gateman to the "Dasuki Gate" to a mere spectator!... No new arrests...No victims! maybe Dasuki also ate his statement grin grin

Nothing can change your kinda soul!.... well atleast I tried cool

School? Admission? So you be headmistress?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

PS: answer my question joor, no dey junket around Z bush like ya oga...

How much GEJ meet nah? Answer oo! Don't start your unnecessary and highly predictable small talk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by Dannie2015(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2016
So he didn't really bring GEJ up for d number 1 position in d country based on his (jona's) political n economic ideologies but because he came frm d minority group. Who says obj isn't one of nigeria's biggest problem then?

3 Likes

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by bayinq25(m): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2016
refreshrate:

Says the guy who writes the same word twice concurrently in a sentence.
It was intentional incase you're dyslexic!
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by smallJagaban: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2016
IPOD ARE MISCREANTS - OBJ..

TINUBU & OBJ DASHED IBO HOPE OF PRODUCING THE NEXT PRESIDENT.
IBO THOUGHT GEJ WILL HANDOVER TO THEM
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by alexlee50: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2016
Why am I not surprised? Typical of obasanjo, has a larger than life image of himself with a blotted ego.He thinks he is the father of Nigeria and nigeria owes him.As far the stupid reason he is giving for not wanting to give account, he is trying to be clever by half, this is the same reason fashola gave when questioned by the senatre on management of funds during his ministerial confirmation. These type of people look down on people they claim to represent. They are danger to our democracy

2 Likes

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by godwin120alex: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2016
At Obj age he should be an example to the young people but unfortunately he is a disappointment to the universe

1 Like

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by lexyman(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2016
I wasn't expecting anything less from Baba he talks as if he's bigger than Nigerians . The past government lacked accountability and I see this present a Government on that path too ..... In the history of Nigerian presidents ,Obj happened to be the most travelled president , I guess they re in competition .

In PMB's voice .wahalahi I trabel fas you. Just in 6months ha don trabel around d world !
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
OBJ giving yeebos heart attack since 1970s

Hehehe
I copied this from your signature and edit it cus I believe you need it. "27 million human brains available for sale , deal time" contact me if you are interested
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Make una hear this olodo man oh . . .

On the contrary, YOU are silly for not accounting for Abacha's loot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by gglimited: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2016
divinehand2003:
See how OBJ summarized GEJ, '' GEJ was clueless at the helm of affairs and Nigerians said bye bye to him''. Lol
u said lollll,ur Buhari is the worst,watch out,this same OBJ will soon reject illiterate Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2016
Baba don talk ooo if anyone get futher question to ask pls take a bus to his OTA FARM.
Its not upto 500 naira from oshodi
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by Ralphdan(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2016
Oga shut up your trap and go continue with the enjoyment of your loots.

1 Like

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by anonimi: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2016
Yes we are silly.
We should ask the Agbaya of Owu to refund the Halliburton bribes instead. Not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

Obasanjo shared $74million Halliburton bribe, Okiro Panel says: • OBJ also pocketed another $5 million with PDP • Interim Panel report disappeared in Aso Rock
MAY 18, 2010

President Olusegun Obasanjo, who led Nigeria from 1999-2000, during which time he swore to fight corruption in the country, obtained considerable helpings of the infamous Haliburton bribe money, the Special Investigation Panel headed by Inspector-General of Police, Mike Okiro, has declared in an interim report.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2010/05/18/obasanjo-shared-74million-halliburton-bribe-okiro-panel-says-%E2%80%A2-obj-also-pocketed-another

[img]http://ourcountryspresident.files./2009/05/halliburton-logo-big.gif[/img]
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by anonimi: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2016
Yomboy4ever:
Baba don talk ooo if anyone get futher question to ask pls take a bus to his OTA FARM.
Its not upto 500 naira from oshodi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3444716_img20160215224419_jpeg3a9d404699eb823dbaa7a23a7e345c55
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by 4nobody4every1: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by modath(f): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2016
PRYCE:

I wonder how the "Cluessless" can harness common sense and apply it...

How much GEJ meet nah? Answer oo! Don't start your unnecessary and highly predictable small talk

Self preservation will always spark commonsense, Laurent Gbagbo isn't enjoying his life as it is.. IB may be clueless, he doesn't have a death wish. cheesy

As for how much was in the reserves before Hero Fortunato did the prodigal son tinz, find out for yourself, why would you trust a disciple of the DD. cool

*mic drop*, Ayaf taya for dis marra, Keep it moving & find another thread to name drop kunu, ba sabitikeit, old, warever.... bye!
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by jef131: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2016
[as quote author=Pidggin post=43960610]So Buhari met $30 billion left by GEJ? grin

One thing in life is that the truth cannot be hidden for long. Oga OBJ, thanks for this revelation. [/quote]
As foreign reserve bro
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by megaweight(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2016
Those accusing and abusing jona are more than silly,accounting for what u did with recovered funds is silly abi? So why are they disturbing dasuki and badeh??

1 Like

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by babafirst(m): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2016
What is Baba Obj saying nau?Was there a conspiracy?So he knew Yaradua would not survive his term so he craftily placed an ineffectual buffoon as his deputy so when the time comes a minority will take over?Nothing wrong in a 'minority' being President but next time lets get one that is not clueless.
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by anonimi: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Krismart:
He just spoke like a President and a father. Not d one that fills his mind with hate. Obj remains d best

The best at dancing away the lives of his fellow citizens, right
Too many zombies in our country. How can we make progress?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1745391_obj20grooving_jpegbcffbb787d312b371d62822b7243c13f

$16 Billion Power Probe: IBB’s Call For OBJ’s Arrest Timely

The time is now or never, for justice delayed is justice denied. The evil perpetrated by former Nigerian president Chief Olusegun Obasanjo during his eight years reign as Nigerian president is now catching up with him.

More from: http://247ureports.com/16-billion-power-probe-ibb%E2%80%99s-call-for-obj%E2%80%99s-arrest-timely/
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by tinsel: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2016
Pidggin:
So Buhari met $30 billion left by GEJ? grin

One thing in life is that the truth cannot be hidden for long. Oga OBJ, thanks for this revelation.
You will first ask how much obasanjo nd Yar Adua left for GEJ?
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by newsreviewguy: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2016
dtruth3:
Obasanjo you are a silly old fool.

Oh God! Please punish Olusegun Obasanjo!

Hoow will you aks God to punish who is already suffering from punishment?

1 Like

Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by Misterdhee1(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2016
Typical ex-soldier.. Bold, Objective, and blunt..
Re: Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo by caprini1: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2016
I just wanna know if other former heads of state or current ones are no more in the land of the living,if their loots will be traced and recovered as been done to the late Abacha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) / Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. / Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.