Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder (47374 Views)

Audu Maikori Will Be Prosecuted - El-rufai / I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki / Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by mideactive: 6:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Back ur point wit prove.he's d president,we'v given him d mandate.let him fix d country d way he knws he can,it doesn't matter hw he does it.cus if he fails,u'l blame him worst.y should he even listen 2 u.u al attack wit hate,not bcus u want him 2 succeed.

agabaI23:
But Federal institutions borrow to make up 60% of the salary he sends while he takes 100% of his estacodes from junketeering from country to country... Tell me another thing..
Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by agabaI23(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2016
mideactive:
Back ur point wit prove.he's d president,we'v given him d mandate.let him fix d country d way he knws he can,it doesn't matter hw he does it.cus if he fails,u'l blame him worst.y should he even listen 2 u.u al attack wit hate,not bcus u want him 2 succeed.

What proof do you want? I will mention how many Federal Universities that are borrowing to make up salaries....
It has nothing to do with fixing...I responded to your false claim that he has not borrowed to pay salaries..
Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by mideactive: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Frm which bank did d president borrow frm?we al knw dat d Embezzlement goin on in our Universities is nt small.y do u av 2 blame Buhari 4 al dis?

agabaI23:
What proof do you want? I will mention how many Federal Universities that are borrowing to make up salaries....
It has nothing to do with fixing...I responded to your false claim that he has not borrowed to pay salaries..
Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by akinsbaba2015: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2016
agabaI23:
Your point of view is very illogical, federal universities collect tuition andvseveral other fees from fresh & stale students. Give a detailed analysis of that particular university's cash inflows and outflows before making unsubstantiated claims about borrowing to pay salaries.
Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by prophetfire: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Rivers people are still in de dark ages. You alleged that he snatched results and you pursued him.even when they started shooting, U stil pursued till one got killed.u wer pursuing ones armed wit guns n shootin too. It was de 2 parties dt were shooting. U were willin to die 4 it bcs its was key to de treasury. THIEVES ALL OF YOU. ROGUES ALL OF YOU. THE DEAD ONE SHOULD RESURECT AND JOIN OTHERS TO STEAL PUBLIC MONEY. BLOODY THIEVES. I DNT PITY ANY OF YOU.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by agabaI23(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
Your point of view is very illogical, federal universities collect tuition andvseveral other fees from fresh & stale students. Give a detailed analysis of that particular university's cash inflows and outflows before making unsubstantiated claims about borrowing to pay salaries.
Yes they do but everything goes into remita for TSA. From one of the universities, 8 billion naira was mopped up from their system in the name of TSA last year if you want to hear about cash in flow...This is a university that had positive personnel cost balance before May 29. That amount was always returned by the bursar through the financial system introduced by NOI not ippis...
Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by agabaI23(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2016
mideactive:
Frm which bank did d president borrow frm?we al knw dat d Embezzlement goin on in our Universities is nt small.y do u av 2 blame Buhari 4 al dis?

Maybe you didn't read my post...Btw are you a staff of the ministry of finance to know he has not even borrowed? I am sure you know that world bank is a bank?
Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by mideactive: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2016
D country does not even have a budget yet,wn n wr did he borrow money.n back it up wit prove.ur post hasn't proven anything..

agabaI23:
Maybe you didn't read my post...Btw are you a staff of the ministry of finance to know he has not even borrowed? I am sure you know that world bank is a bank?
Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by akinsbaba2015: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2016
agabaI23:
Yes they do but everything goes into remita for TSA. From one of the universities, 8 billion naira was mopped up from their system in the name of TSA last year if you want to hear about cash in flow...This is a university that had positive personnel cost balance before May 29. That amount was always returned by the bursar through the financial system introduced by NOI not ippis...
The universities have wage bills for ASUU, SSANU & NASU members, let them sort their issues with the federal ministry of education. This is the era of probity & accountability. Each university must justify its wage bill before funds are released into their private accounts on a monthly basis for salaries and other sundry expenses. The era of manipulating and misappropriating funds through connivance with several bank officials is way behind.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by agabaI23(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
The universities have wage bills for ASUU, SSANU & NASU members, let them sort their issues with the federal ministry of education. This is the era of probity & accountability. Each university must justify its wage bill before funds are released into their private accounts on a monthly basis for salaries and other sundry expenses. The era of manipulating and misappropriating funds through connivance with several bank officials is way behind.
We all know that sir.. You sound like you're in a University system.. I think you should find out . Even when the wage bill is justified..
Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by Muritino(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
esantex:
U na just dey judge blindly , wike and his men are not righteous , They are bunch of thieves and I smell politics in this write up because of the word defeated this , defeated that. Mention their name, that's all. Most you put defeated Apc candidate before their name? And besides provide link for this

U're not far from d Truth. I don't understand how some persons reason on this tread. Some 1 put up 2-pictures and voice-over them to deceive the gullible and shallow minded fellow, but perceived wise person still fell for it.
QUESTIONS:
1- Where is the pix of the APC chieftain?
2- Where is the pix of Peterside?
3-Why not give a clear pix of bullet-riden INEC Vehicle?
Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by opia1984: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
All d lives dat were lost and properties dat were destroyed ova dis weekend'z re-run election shud hang on Amaechi and Peterside'z neck....U will not find peace until ur brought to justice IJN
Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by josefeneche: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
criminalmindz:
This story is 100% true
Yes it is!
Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by josefeneche: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dakuku Peterside is really learning fast on how to be a hoodlum, taught be his elder brother Rotimi Amaechi... Applaud both of them please.
Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by martinsoche: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
power is not by force mr dakuku , MR dakuku peterside should be put In prison for murder, why all this nonsense becos of power abi serve ur father land na by force ? killing innocent people just for self motives embarassed
Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by don4real18(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
funkyibodude:
I will call PMB a useless president for one thing, if Amaechi still remains a minister after this Rivers elections... undecided
Your opinion don't matter... You have never seen anything good with what the president does.
You are a wailing wailer
Re: Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder by funkyibodude(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
don4real18:

Your opinion don't matter... You have never seen anything good with what the president does.
You are a wailing wailer
even if PMB rapes your mom, its ok with you zombies, pathetic, the sooner you wake up to reality the better for you angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.