Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

She Says She Likes Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Likes Me (696 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Likes Me by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2016
edited
Re: She Says She Likes Me by Cutehector(m): 7:00am On Mar 21, 2016
Mchew, freddie will understand.

First of all, let freddie knw watsup, there is honor and respect in that.

Den go for ur spoils bro..

Goodluck.

Thr is nothn so hard in this sef.

1 Like

Re: She Says She Likes Me by wilybebsy(m): 7:01am On Mar 21, 2016
This ur story looks so cooked

Anyways my advice is don't risk ur long time friendship for a girl, stuff like this always brings disaster....
Re: She Says She Likes Me by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 21, 2016
U both working oil and gas grin op can lie for planet earth. Dis story is so cooked!
Re: She Says She Likes Me by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2016
wilybebsy:
This ur story looks so cooked

Anyways my advice is don't risk ur long time friendship for a girl, stuff like this always brings disaster....
hooli:
U both working oil and gas grin op can lie for planet earth. Dis story is so cooked!
Trust me, it's not. But what else can I say...
If it will distract from the content, I'll remove it.
Re: She Says She Likes Me by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew, freddie will understand.

First of all, let freddie knw watsup, there is honor and respect in that.

Den go for ur spoils bro..

Goodluck.

Thr is nothn so hard in this sef.
Hmm...you think?
Re: She Says She Likes Me by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2016
bicmitchum:

Hmm...you think?
yes of course. Just follow the pattern..

U tell freddie abt it first..k.
Re: She Says She Likes Me by obiorathesubtle: 7:19am On Mar 21, 2016
Uuuh.. Tell freddie kruger to chill..
Re: She Says She Likes Me by Realhommie(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2016
No biggie bro..

Just do well to let Freddie know about everything coz like you stated he's your friend/brother and you value the relationship you guyz have hugely. He'll feel bad bout it no doubt but eventually he'll come around i believe.

Then you can go on with her, that's only if you'll find fulfilment and happiness otherwise just forget about it.

I have been in similar situation and eventhough it was difficult at first we all came around eventually, but that relationship didn't work out btw my friend & this babe that's why i said only if you'll find 'fulfilment & happiness' should you go on with Sade.
Re: She Says She Likes Me by Tallesty1(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2016
I think you should bring another friend from Capua so she will text him "hi," and leave you and Freddie alone.
Re: She Says She Likes Me by Ayt27(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Bro, leave the girl and stick with freddie. Doing the opposite will cause friction between you two, big time friction and whenever you three or four(freddie's new girl) it will be very uncomfortable.
Re: She Says She Likes Me by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2016
:X ayam outta words

(1) (Reply)

Is Love All It Take To Be Happy? / What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For You? / Lyrics Challenge With Unapapadeycraze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.