Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

How to treat your woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to treat your woman (2238 Views)

Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / Ladies!!!! Treat Your Man Nice Because You Never Know Tomorrow (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to treat your woman by Ifakiland(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2016
d guy in d 2nd chat is obviously been frndzone...only a gal child fall for sweet words.
Re: How to treat your woman by tommychow(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Guys, remember When you chat like this with
your Spouse or Girlfriend:

You: Hey
She: Hello
You: Xup
She: I'm fyn & u?
You: Gud
She: K.

There's another guy online going
like this:

Guy: Good morning beauty, how's
ur pretty self doing 2day?
She: Lol. do u'av to make me
blush dis early morning?
Guy: You deserve that my bestie,
U always look more beautiful whenever u
blush.
She: Wow! stop flattering me
jhoor.
Guy: i'm not Baby, it's just that I
love u & ur
happiness matters a lot to me.
She: I'm in a relationship dear but the truth is that u've a way of
making me
happy whenever I chat with you.
Guy: U deserve 2 be happy, enjoy
ur day
my Angel, got 2 go now, chat
later
She:tnx Sweerie, i'll miss u, can't
wait 2 av u
back online.

There! Some weak minds would say she's too cheap to
fall for mere
words, but that's how women
were meant to
be. They like soft words from
their spouses, it makes them happy though some might not tell you, as a matter of fact 90% won't beg you for sweet words or complimets. But a real man should know when and how to Give it to her and watch her melt.

The greatest mistake a man can make
in a relationship is giving another
man a chance to make his woman happy. Some guys can't even remember when Last dem
tell their Babe, 'baby u are beautiful'.
The best they do is ask "baby when we go
see naa?" Cos all their brain could process is "Sex"! Well...she's not a sex machine to you but a precious Gift, Cherish her and watch her build your world with you!

Learn to make your partner
happy and cared
for her, before it gets too late!
But sha, whatever u do, don't forget money o(masterkey)

You're partially wrong. If you give sweet yanz to a chick that has zero interest in you in any way she'll still dull the convo. If you keep trying hard then you'll look too desperate which is worse.

It's about both parties wanting each others company first, then the communication skills come second. Get? So, theyreore than one factors that make an enjoyable convo.
Re: How to treat your woman by tommychow(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Guys, remember When you chat like this with
your Spouse or Girlfriend:

You: Hey
She: Hello
You: Xup
She: I'm fyn & u?
You: Gud
She: K.

There's another guy online going
like this:

Guy: Good morning beauty, how's
ur pretty self doing 2day?
She: Lol. do u'av to make me
blush dis early morning?
Guy: You deserve that my bestie,
U always look more beautiful whenever u
blush.
She: Wow! stop flattering me
jhoor.
Guy: i'm not Baby, it's just that I
love u & ur
happiness matters a lot to me.
She: I'm in a relationship dear but the truth is that u've a way of
making me
happy whenever I chat with you.
Guy: U deserve 2 be happy, enjoy
ur day
my Angel, got 2 go now, chat
later
She:tnx Sweerie, i'll miss u, can't
wait 2 av u
back online.

There! Some weak minds would say she's too cheap to
fall for mere
words, but that's how women
were meant to
be. They like soft words from
their spouses, it makes them happy though some might not tell you, as a matter of fact 90% won't beg you for sweet words or complimets. But a real man should know when and how to Give it to her and watch her melt.

The greatest mistake a man can make
in a relationship is giving another
man a chance to make his woman happy. Some guys can't even remember when Last dem
tell their Babe, 'baby u are beautiful'.
The best they do is ask "baby when we go
see naa?" Cos all their brain could process is "Sex"! Well...she's not a sex machine to you but a precious Gift, Cherish her and watch her build your world with you!

Learn to make your partner
happy and cared
for her, before it gets too late!
But sha, whatever u do, don't forget money o(masterkey)

You're partially wrong. If you give sweet yanz to a chick that has zero interest in you in any way she'll still dull the convo. If you keep trying hard then you'll look too desperate which is worse.

It's about both parties wanting each others company first, then the communication skills come second. Get? So, they're more than one factors that make an enjoyable convo.
Re: How to treat your woman by jane5020(f): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2016
every woman need to be told once in a while how pretty she looks, it makes us feel good
Re: How to treat your woman by halfricanadian(f): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2016
BumBae:

Ok its easy to go there and better dan Usa

Yup cant wait grin to explore my dream home canada
Re: How to treat your woman by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
No way. cos it shud b reciprocal. or else they take u as Mugu. from personal experience..
Re: How to treat your woman by adegunwa4real(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
tommychow:

It's about both parties wanting each others company first, then the communication skills come second. Get? So, they're more than one factors that make an enjoyable convo.

Dude? Seriously? The writeup says..."With your spouse" and not with some random babe or chick or watever u call it! Am talking about how to make your spouse happy here and not how to make a bage get interested in you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Traditional Igbo Inspired Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / (his D*ck Made Me Barren) Your Advise Needed / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.