Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe (33993 Views)

Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? / Checkout How Toyin Aimakhu Slays In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by kdave1: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Who's egbegbe ?

Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Bimpe29: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2016
That's what you get when dating an irresponsible babe. They redefine ''love'' to mean insincerity, dispassionate and mean.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by D33VA(f): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Nzu zu
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by horlah005: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2016
this LovePeddler doesn't even know what to do with her pathetic life undecided
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by xcllaxix(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2016
Every real Man knows that trying to understand a woman fully is like going to a school without having hopes of ever graduating...Their minds are as deep as the ocean..
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Largeman4uall(m): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2016
shameless man.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by ahnie: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2016
3sides to every story:the man's version:the woman's version:and the truth.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by dammytosh: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Toyin has affinity for eediots.

What is this man saying ?

SHouting My Range, My Range cheesy

baba werey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2016
Ode!
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2016
iykedare:

What is wrong with calling a who,re a prostitute? Why do some of you women cringe whenever you hear that word? If someone of you do not act like one,would anyone address you as such. Have you ever seen where a musician is a called a Dr?

@ story

Imagine, she no get range rover but she had to use the man's range rover to make people believe that it is hers.
How much are these Yoruba movie actors paid sef?

There are A list stars

A list stars include both Yoruba and English actors undecided

Other actors be it English or Yoruba actors are not paid well

Most of your celebrities that appear to be rich engage in other side businesses include money laundering, drugs etc

And she is not a LovePeddler. If you are looking for one, just go back home grin

3 Likes

Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Itannooluwa(f): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2016
I dnt seem to get d story ryt, is d range rover d problem or Toyin avn an affair..... Coz d range rover seem to b d rhymes n d story(poem)
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by dominique(f): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2016
iykedare:

What is wrong with calling a who,re a prostitute? Why do some of you women cringe whenever you hear that word? If someone of you do not act like one,would anyone address you as such. Have you ever seen where a musician is a called a Dr?

@ story

Imagine, she no get range rover but she had to use the man's range rover to make people believe that it is hers.
How much are these Yoruba movie actors paid sef?

Someone calls a woman you supposedly care about a prostitute and you don't call the person to order?

1 Like

Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Idio..ts are not commenting on the part where he seized her phones cry

She did not seize his car, he gave it to her. Kini big deal?
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2016
That is what you get when you destroyed her marriage nko hahaha.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Itannooluwa(f): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2016
RedCapChief:

If I call this man a mumu now, Nairaland will ban me
u r Ryt ma broda, he's jst an attention seeker....#spits
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by gbens2000(m): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Hope he collected his range back?,if the guy does something bad to her all those feminist will start blabbing trash.buh still I heard only ur part AV not heard toyin 'so part.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by lolaluv1(f): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2016
She really stooped low Sha....

Shameless people everywhere.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by engrhorla(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2016
MrImole:
Trust me, there are 723ways why ladies of this generation won't make heaven.

Preach, preacher!
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by mamawin(f): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2016
This lady sha. always in d news for all sorts of bad news. I never really liked her, except in alakada. I pray it doesn't take too long for her to realise that time nd tides wait for nobody. SMH
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Ralphdan(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2016
The b**ch ain't loyal.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by nbright: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
I am shocked toyin behaved this way,when we started dating I had 2 cars a range sports and Honda crosstour which was stolen, I gave Toyin the range while I took cabs around town spending an average of 10,000 daily and I gave her the best to make her happy and I don’t know why she will repay my love, kindness and all with all this defamation of character and destruction of my name? – he concluded bitterly.
NEVER show a Nigerian girl that you love her dearly, NEVER sacrifice your comfort to make/see her happ or comfortable, they don't and won't appreciate it. History have shown that. These girls ain't loyal and these girls are very confused. By 'these' I meant Nigerian girls. angry angry angry angry
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by popcykaylah(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
olosho...guess her ex husband is justified..as old as she is..still deyjump from one man to another.. angry
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by popcykaylah(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
dammytosh:
Toyin has affinity for eediots.

What is this man saying ?

SHouting My Range, My Range cheesy

baba werey
you fit carry your own range give any chick to drive while you jump cabu cabu around?abegi let him shout ooo
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by megareal: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
She didn't love you...
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by repogirl(f): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lmao! You gave her your Car and began Cabbing around.....

If that is true, then guy,you are a [size=16pt]FOOL![/size]

Besides, she was only crying for that comedian that wanted to commit suicide, what is wrong with that? These people sef!

1 Like

Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Peacefulgold(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
I don't really understand,is dis d second guy she started dating after her marriage crashed wit her fellow actor....sorry for asking I'm not so current nd I'm igbo ,just dat I luv watching her and husband act Yoruba commedies,was really unhappy wen I heard dey seperated especially d reason at wish dey did dat....
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Peacefulgold(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
repogirl:
Lmao! You gave her your Car and began Cabbing around.....

If that is true, then guy,you are a [size=16pt]FOOL![/size]

Besides, she was only crying for that comedian that wanted to commit suicide, what is wrong with that? These people sef!
Y call him a fool....i sure believe if u were d one ur bf gave his ride and is taking cab around ,u wont call him a fool rather u will call him most understanding and caring bf ever....
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by starwar(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrImole:
Trust me, there are 723ways why ladies of this generation won't make heaven.
first way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies / “We Contributed To Your Growth’ – Nigerians Slam Burna Boy / Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.