Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,253 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe (33990 Views)

Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? / Checkout How Toyin Aimakhu Slays In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by oriakuna: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
this guy still dey cry over him range rover jeep
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by repogirl(f): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Y call him a fool....i sure believe if u were d one ur bf gave his ride and is taking cab around ,u wont call him a fool rather u will call him most understanding and caring bf ever....
why would he do that Who bought the ride? undecided

Who needs it more? undecided

It's okay to lend her the ride when it's not being used, not to give her the ride totally and then have to inconvenience himself.

Being caring, understanding and loving doesn't mean acting like you have temporarily lost possession of your senses just because you like a girl. There are times when love is tough and has to be real.

Okay now, did the so called 'caring and understanding' act help their relationship? The woman was riding him like a pony and he was eagerly following like a mumu.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by cybriz82(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wat do u xpect if davido n akanchawa do d remix song of michael jackson (billy jean) shey u go buy d music? U carry person wife put 4 ur house n u dey xpect blessin.idiot
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by shamecurls(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
"An Olosho will always be an Olosho even if you deposit €10,000 in her account daily"

-Williams Shakespare. In a letter to Abija and pete edochie (1415BC)

1 Like

Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by onatisi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
endtimesblog:

had 2 cars a range sports and Honda crosstour which was stolen, I gave Toyin the range while I took cabs around town spending an average of 10,000 daily

This guy needs a mental check
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Emmau0091(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
This girl can Bleep around.. Tells in all her movies too., Just wondered what that young dude was doing with her at first in name of Marriage..., Laugh

Marriage no dey this one eye... one of a kind.. grin

Saw her ex husband with one fat girl like that. Maybe his sister or friend.. donno
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Peacefulgold(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
repogirl:
why would he do that Who bought the ride? undecided

Who needs it more? undecided

It's okay to lend her the ride when it's not being used, not to give her the ride totally and then have to inconvenience himself.

Being caring, understanding and loving doesn't mean acting like you have temporarily lost possession of your senses just because you like a girl. There are times when love is tough and has to be real.

Okay now, did the so called 'caring and understanding' act help their relationship? The woman was riding him like a pony and he was eagerly following like a mumu.
Just hope he gets his ride back...
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by modupeolami: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Na wetin. Whatever you did for her, let God repay you now. Why talking as if you never slept with her too, forget that jo.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by woodboi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Menh! The guy get liver to collect Toyin phone still come leave d phone on... Na this kind thing they give young people HBP, imagine the kind text way for enter at the wrong time.

The girl blaming Toyin for running around because of her phone! Only if she knows there is a wide different btw the range rover and phone(typical dia is fire on the mountain Run! Run!! Run!!!)... If they both don't want to start Iran and Iraq in that house, it's better to get her phone back ASAP!

Giving out his range rover to prove love... Never underestimate mumu, they can do and undo in the name of love.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by bodyloveghetto(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Those people who called ur phone to say "ashawo" should have also mention "gold digger" + "heart breaker" grin
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by flokii: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
oriakuna:
this guy still dey cry over him range rover jeep

no oo.. make he dey smile abi?

or you think say na small money dem dey take buy range for market..

d guy sef mumu sha.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by shezinton(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Diz guy na big fool....u gave a range to a gal while u dey take cab.....make ya pple go wash ya head 4 beach...
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
nbright:
NEVER show a Nigerian girl that you love her dearly, NEVER sacrifice your comfort to make/see her happ or comfortable, they don't and won't appreciate it. History have shown that. These girls ain't loyal and these girls are very confused. By 'these' I meant Nigerian girls. angry angry angry angry

Are you loyal?
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by MrImole: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
starwar:
first way?

You don't want to know.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by ideatoprince18(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
its a fact!!! ...... women from southwest are promiscuous!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by nbright: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you loyal?
I'm single, I'm loyal to myself
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
nbright:
I'm single, I'm loyal to myself

Cry baby
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by nbright: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Cry baby
cheesy smiley smiley
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrImole:
Trust me, there are 723ways why ladies of this generation won't make heaven.
Lol... even in Islam it has been prophesied that na women go plenty for hell fire. Na confirm
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
nbright:
cheesy smiley smiley

They were dating

She did not put a gun or threaten him to hand over his car

I don't believe that he was left with no personal mode of transportation

She was stupid to have dated someone like him

And if we are to apportion blame, let's blame the one who 'seized' another person's phones.

Now tell me, what sort of madness is that?

1 Like

Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Seun should have asked himself why Toyin left Mr. Niyi Johnson, the ex-husband. Seun and Toyin deserve each other. Niyi dodged a bullet.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by nbright: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

They were dating

She did not put a gun or threaten him to hand over his car

I don't believe that he was left with no personal mode of transportation

She was stupid to have dated someone like him

And if we are to apportion blame, let's blame the one who 'seized' another person's phones.

Now tell me, what sort of madness is that?
abeg, I no want to talk again b4 u call me cry baby or another name. Thank you
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
Idio..ts are not commenting on the part where he seized her phones cry

She did not seize his car, he gave it to her. Kini big deal?
He seized her phone so as not to be posting rubbish on her instagram. But moreover how many men can give out his only car and be spending money on cabs. To me the guy loves her but she is just a player. But that bros mumu small.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

He seized her phone so as not to be posting rubbish on her instagram. But moreover how many men can give out his only car and be spending money on cabs. To me the guy loves her but she is just a player. But that bros mumu small.

Who the hell is he to seize her phone? shocked

She would post whatever she feels like posting

If he loved her, he would discuss it with her! If he has any grudges, he would discuss it with her like a partner not her father!

He has the option to break up with her if she refuses to see his own side.

I do not believe the love part, he did what he wanted to do to for reasons best known to him

He is a control freak, a potential beater!

She made the right decision

1 Like

Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Vongsama(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
dominique:
Someone called your woman a prostitute and you were ok with it? She was emotional because a depressed soul was contemplating suicide not that she has feelings for the guy. He has no right whatsoever to tell her to take her post down or seize her phones. It's a good thing she dumped him, she deserves better than the toutish insecure fellow.

Am so not proud of the guy but comments like urs only get me more convinced that an average woman is a feminist and men are always wrong while women are always right. Can't you see that both of them have questionable character?
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ayoemrys:
women with their stupid attitude,hope you ve collect your fucking range from her,i know by the time she av like 50 ex,she will finally get to her destination,no woman no cry,

You sure say she never pass that number
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Who the hell is he to seize her phone? shocked

She would post whatever she feels like posting

If he loved her, he would discuss it with her! If he has any grudges, he would discuss it with her like a partner not her father!

He has the option to break up with her if she refuses to see his own side.

He is a control freak, a potential beater
Can't a man has a control on the woman he is dating to an extent.
If he doesn't take care of her am sure you ladies would complain. To me, women don't know what they want.
They just like to create problem when there is none.

Na their palava be that
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
This Egbegbe guy is sick!
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Thieffffffffffffffffff!!!!

Fake data seller
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Can't a man has a control on the woman he is dating to an extent.
If he doesn't take care of her am sure you ladies would complain. To me, women don't know what they want.
They just like to create problem when there is none.

Na their palava be that

What stu.pid control? You do not establish a positive form of 'control' by seizing other people's personal possession

You take control by resolving issues without disrespecting the autonomy of your partner.

If he had discussed with her, he would have established control in a positive way

What he did was a no-no. Pray tell what type of human being seizes his partner's phones when she is clearly not mental undecided

It is men that do not know what they want. You create problems when there is none.

She wanted to show her displeasure and she did

Only for an idi.ot in the name of bf to seize her phones.

So tell me, who caused the wahala?

1 Like

Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Adebash01(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmmmm, I smell lies, I know both of them very well, ......... Hmmm just.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos / Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC / Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.