Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,766 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe (33995 Views)

Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? / Checkout How Toyin Aimakhu Slays In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

What stu.pid control? You do not have a control by seizing other people's personal possession

You take control by resolving issues without disrespecting the autonomy of your partner.

If he had discussed with her, he would have established control in a positive way

What he did was a no-no. Pray tell what type of human being seizes his partner's phones undecided

It is you that do not know what he wants. You create problems when there is none.

She wanted to show her displeasure and she did

Only for an idi.ot in the name of bf to seize her phones

So tell me, who caused the wahala.

Both of them
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vongsama:

Am so not proud of the guy but comments like urs only get me more convinced that an average woman is a feminist and men are always wrong while women are always right. Can't you see that both of them have questionable character?
#

How on earth do both of them have questionable character?

She is no longer with her husband and she is dating a guy

A guy who decided to give her his range rover

What is questionable about the above?

She reacted to a suicidal post

Are you telling me that it was wrong to react?

He seized her phone.

Was that normal to you?

She is an actress, the public-sphere is her space.

If he cannot understand that, he needs to go to hell.

It is not about being right or wrong, it is about using your brain.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Both of them

Do you think it is okay to seize a phone you bought for your gf?
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Do you think it is okay to seize a phone you bought for your gf?
It is not okay. Anything you get for someone with your money belongs to the person. It is bad to collect it back.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

It is not okay. Anything you get for someone with your money belongs to the person. It is bad to collect it back.

Okay, that was a test tongue
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Okay, that was a test tongue
Test on what. You mean you are testing me. Haha... this lady is funny
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
ideatoprince18:
its a fact!!! ...... women from southwest are promiscuous!!!!
Tribalist. For your info she is an Edo Lady from the South South.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by QUICKMOVE: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
That guy is sick. Where did he get the money he use in buying the Range Rover that he's shouting about? Is it not the money he dump people of. This guy Seun Egbegbe is a professional Scammer belief me you. This guy go about in Ibadan using people's office to scam innocent people but I just wonder why nobody know about this. It's a shame on Toyin's part to have dated that guy.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by ideatoprince18(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Tribalist. For your info she is an Edo Lady from the South South.
....... wats d diff btwn Edo n Yoruba
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by starwar(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrImole:

You don't want to know.
kini....wey u go tell me all the ways
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
ideatoprince18:

Let Edo people read your comment. They will tear you into pieces.
Promiscuous women are everywhere.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by dominique(f): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vongsama:

Am so not proud of the guy but comments like urs only get me more convinced that an average woman is a feminist and men are always wrong while women are always right. Can't you see that both of them have questionable character?

I would have condemned Toyin if she was the one that confiscated her man's phone like that. I'm not gender biased in my judgements.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by xtervaganza(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Maturity has really got nothing to do with age.

Childish relationships undecided
like u don know wetin de my mind

Lol
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by adedamola1996: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
gud for toyin.leaving a cul johnson of a guy for a tout
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by tekslee: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
It's just obvious she has where instints
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by MikeB3(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
This Toyin Aimakhu lady ehn....... Na only God go save am! Dropping husband Johnson and quickly moving on to date Egbegbe isn't wisdomful abi bowaani? She better take it easy and relax coz life isn't like that!
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by bossGeh(f): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
....all I read about was Range Rover, Range Rover...Range Rover sad Toyin how/where did you meet this Range Rover dude Silly man...msheew
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by vickie1900(f): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
clinical depression is a beyotch! toyin suffers from it and hence all those behaviors.... God help her. she should diligently take her medications and see her psychiatrist regularly. she would be fine
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
ideatoprince18:

cc mulattoclaro
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by ideatoprince18(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

cc mulattoclaro
....... i beg ur pardon
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by pumpy007(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
You cant satisfy a hoe
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by poseidon12: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
RedCapChief:

If I call this man a mumu now, Nairaland will ban me

That is exactly what he is.
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Vongsama(m): 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
dominique:

I would have condemned Toyin if she was the one that confiscated her man's phone like that. I'm not gender biased in my judgements.

If you truly wud have, den ma bad.
*Apologies*
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Henycymama(f): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Medicine after death,
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by dominique(f): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vongsama:

If you truly wud have, den ma bad.
*Apologies*

No p
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Damseldammie(f): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmm... òshì ! Yokolúyokolú kò wa tán bí, olosho tí take over
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by dipori: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Seun Egbebge omo wobe
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Ayoemrys(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
neoapocalypse:

You sure say she never pass that number
perhaps,who knows,
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by daveP(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nollywood go smell am this year. still the 1st quarter and we already seeing shocked
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Vongsama(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
dominique:

No p
We good then
Re: How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
youngsahito:
don't trust any lady...
Love with your brain very active, never date a celebrity. They are never settled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion / Nadia Buari Stuns In Stylish Slit Outfit / Late Dede One Day's Burial: Family Releases Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.