Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,589 members, 7,823,551 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered (20448 Views)

FG Uncovers 60,000 Ghost Workers, Says Osinbajo / After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / 43,000 ‘ghost Workers’ Uncovered In Nigerian Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Adesiji77: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
BVN
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by 1miccza: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
favouredseed:
NOI (Ngozi Okonjo Iweala) ,thanks for introducing BVN,IPPIS and TSA. Nigeria will never forget the guru you are.
@ Kemi Adeosun, well done for the continuity, say no to Change ,but continue the policies dear.

Now that's what we are talking about,your head is there....
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Nickymezor(f): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Naija I hail ooo... Corruption at it's peak
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by ijustdey: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
I have these feeling that more would still be uncovered with these process

Nigeria problems aren't about the right policies but the will power and zeal to fulfil such policies that one area I respect PMB

3 Likes

Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by 1miccza: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:
What Ngozi Okonjo Iweala could not see for 6 years, Kemi Adeosun can see it in less than a year

Change is a gradual process

Says who??
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Rexnegro(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
ThatNova:
thats alot oo

i wonder if some people get conscience at all. i can only imagine some other unknown embezzlements that these greedy people at the top have carried out.
and when You See them in church/mosque dey pray ehn You go tink say na them be prayer warriors. Chai gej/pdp almost finished This con3, no wonder obj said gej was sinking nigeria to wreckage.

1 Like

Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Rexnegro(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
1miccza:

Says who??
Me

1 Like

Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by shamecurls(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
1miccza:

Says who??

Mr. Latin and Baba Suwe
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Johnrake69: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:
What Ngozi Okonjo Iweala could not see for 6 years, Kemi Adeosun can see it in less than a year

Funny you. Who introduced BVN,IPPIS and TSA? Could the fit had been achieved without the aforementioned instruments? Don't be hateful. Governance is all about continuity.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by SAEJO: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
9jatatafo:
What baffles me most in this country is how well placed individuals carry out wicked fraud as if that is the only thing they know how to do. Imagine people who are gainfully employed scamming this country.
MY BROTHER IT IS SUCH A SHAME, SUCH A SHAME ON THE SO CALLED ELITES OF THIS COUNTRY, IN OTHER CIVILZED CLIMES THE ELITES LEAD BY EXAMPLE AND EVEN MAKE SACRIFICES WITH THEIR OWN WEALTH AND RESOURCES TO BUILD THEIR NATION, IT'S A SHAME ON THE ELITES OF THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by R0LL0N(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
CORRUPTION AT HIS HIGHEST ORDER
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Sweetlemon(f): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
favouredseed:
NOI (Ngozi Okonjo Iweala) ,thanks for introducing BVN,IPPIS and TSA. Nigeria will never forget the guru you are.
@ Kemi Adeosun, well done for the continuity, say no to Change ,but continue the policies dear.

Why is it that any good thing this govt does is seen as a result of GEJ's policies while any bad thing that happens is seen as Buhari's failure. Are you Sure you guys are ok?? Seriously?

2 Likes

Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by ednut1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dat bank no go pass zenith
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by ckmayoca: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Publish the names even the pictures of the ghosts so we can thieve that also call politician thief.
So every member of thier family and friends in churches and mosques can see them.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by jamace(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
The perpetrators should be dismissed from service and charged to court for jail. No time to waste with crooks! angry
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by onyxo76(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
i often wonder why some folks have no conscience, the money you never worked for is sweet in the mouth , but becomes gravel in their belly, look at their lives , inspite of all the dubious means ,they never have anything to show for it.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Sibrah: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
favouredseed:
Introducing what? Even IPPIS too. You no just try at all. You forgot to thank her for flowing with the tide of Stealing-is-not-corruption.
Wailing Machine 2016 model, i hail oh.

1 Like

Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
demarc001:
As usuall, Jonathan sef!
. Which Jonathan? The federal civil servants' ghost workers started from 1970 when former President Goodluck Jonathan was still a small boy in Otuoke, Bayelsa State. The Federal Government of Nigeria is the biggest scam in Africa. They rob the poor majority in salaries and taxes.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by charlycharles(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
pls annonce d vacancies and fill them with teaming unemployed youths. dont save d money pls at d end of d day we may nt b able to account for it. employment is better.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Guyman02: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:

BVN and TSA are all Ngozis policies. We hope that Kemi continues with the good ideas. There is nothing wrong in NOI some credit
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by ogwuche4u(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Suigeneris93:
I blame Buhari lipsrsealed
you have scouscous in your head. can't you just keep mute if you don't understand What's been said? na night school you go sha.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Harfisco(m): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
madridguy:
Capital punishment seem to be the only way to stop this nonsense. I hope Nigeria will adopt some Chinese law especially when its comes to government fraud.

thats exactly what we need

1 Like

Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Image123(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
favouredseed:

NOI and co had no choice, no point in thanking them. These are known and used ideas all over the world,included also by major financial bodies and firms,IMF, WorldBank etc. She'd look stupid not to embrace it,and we all know how selfish and egocentric she is about her reputation. But it's one thing to siphon money and bring in your pals to help open Nairaland account, or download Bbm, WhatsApp, Instagram and co. We could make noise about being world-class, technology advanced, sophisticated. It was a whole new kettle of fish to actually implement or use them. Just like some people have big phone and don't use the functions or some registered on Nairaland for five years,or have email addresses since 1960 but don't use them, compared to someone who opened account last year and is making good use of it.That's the case of NOI and Adeosun.
cc Modath

1 Like

Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by OlujobaSamuel: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
BVN was introduced by SLS and not NOI, I still don't get why people are attaching her name to it, CBN works independently and not under the control of the minister of finance, it's just like saying the initiative of the CJN is that of AGF because they both belong to the legal world.
The FEC or FG never deemed it fit to adopt BVN in its fiscal duties, that's the only way it could have been an idea of NOI. Not everyone is ignorant or a fellow political warrior.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by demarc001: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Orikinla:
. Which Jonathan? The federal civil servants' ghost workers started from 1970 when former President Goodluck Jonathan was still a small boy in Otuoke, Bayelsa State. The Federal Government of Nigeria is the biggest scam in Africa. They rob the poor majority in salaries and taxes.
Didn't you get that I was making mockery?
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by demarc001: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Orikinla:
Didn't you get that I was making mockery of Jonathan dis & dat?
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Stakekay1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
The quantum of ghost workers in the military and Police will shock the Federal government if ministry of Finance start payment of salaries through BVN-IPPIS.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by omojeesu(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Be sure Corruption will fight back!
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by SycophanticGoat: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=3pt][s][/s][/size]

Use yours first na.. As far as Nigeria is concerned, only zombified fellows don't make use of their thinking box..
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Ephemmm: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
favouredseed:

NOI used technology to fight corruption for at least six years, but she couldn't find out this reprehensible act. In other words, what Ngozi Okonjo Iweala could not see for 6 years, Kemi Adeosun can see it in less than a year.

It is also noteworthy that the Otueke heroes accepted failure in this angle - http://www.skycoded.com.ng/forum/2109-if-you-vote-for-me-i-will-fight-corruption-using-technology--gej
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174816-ill-rid-nigeria-corruption-given-another-chance-jonathan.html

Change is a gradual process: God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by ThatNova(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rexnegro:

and when You See them in church/mosque dey pray ehn You go tink say na them be prayer warriors. Chai gej/pdp almost finished This con3, no wonder obj said gej was sinking nigeria to wreckage.
they for nearly sink this country. God just saved this country from wreckage but some people are still too blind to see that.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by 9jatatafo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
SAEJO:
MY BROTHER IT IS SUCH A SHAME, SUCH A SHAME ON THE SO CALLED ELITES OF THIS COUNTRY, IN OTHER CIVILZED CLIMES THE ELITES LEAD BY EXAMPLE AND EVEN MAKE SACRIFICES WITH THEIR OWN WEALTH AND RESOURCES TO BUILD THEIR NATION, IT'S A SHAME ON THE ELITES OF THIS COUNTRY.

I just wonder what all the monies they are stealing is for. Many people in this country go to bed without food and here we have the elites perfecting their thieving skills. I weep for this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue / Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom / Hushpuppi: Dino Melaye Trolls People Linking Him To Fraudster (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.