Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered (20446 Views)

FG Uncovers 60,000 Ghost Workers, Says Osinbajo / After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / 43,000 ‘ghost Workers’ Uncovered In Nigerian Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Irore: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
They thrive on corruption

Last two weeks , i read somewhere that an 8 year or was it 8 month old kid was collecting salary as a civil servant inside this obodo nigeria

Which way are we going ?

Lalasticlala

Na today? This has always been since 1960 or before up north,south,east and west. One of ur siblings could be a beneficiary. I mean no insult, but please ask and meet surprises.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by marv1: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
madridguy:
Capital punishment seem to be the only way to stop this nonsense. I hope Nigeria will adopt some Chinese law especially when its comes to government fraud.
That can be possible if youth or nigerians begin to demand for what is right. All this na my brother, its our turn to get national cake wont get us anywhere. A lot of nigerians are tribal bigots. Moreover all these useless Senators and Reps will never allow that bill to be passed. Look at the petroleum bill. They are find it difficult to be passed they are still draging on it.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:
What Ngozi Okonjo Iweala could not see for 6 years, Kemi Adeosun can see it in less than a year

Change is a gradual process
who told she didn't see them? who initiated bvn and tsa in the first place hypocrite.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by kuuljay(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wailers are completely mute waiting for the names of those thieves before they respond.this will surely be a witch hunt
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by busyfishing(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Too many ghost workers in Nigeria, why are they waking up from their graves to collect salary?.....are ghost not suppose to rest in peace with the dead, Oya Obasanjo what do you have to say sad
lol
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by akanbiaa(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
They thrive on corruption

Last two weeks , i read somewhere that an 8 year or was it 8 month old kid was collecting salary as a civil servant inside this obodo nigeria

Which way are we going ?

Lalasticlala
At least that one person is still a Nigerian what of imaginary people that do not exist where one person will collect salary of about 30 people
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by DaBullIT(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
akanbiaa:
At least that one person is still a Nigerian what of imaginary people that do not exist where one person will collect salary of about 30 people

You are saying it OK as long as the kid exists?
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Radix Malorum est cupiditas (Latin lingual ) ... Greed is the root of all evils.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by stonemasonn: 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
I will use technology to fight corruption......GEJ
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Reference(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Who will bet that they have not found a way round BVN and are awakening their own ghosts in the thousands. I've been hearing about ghost workers and exorcisms since the eighties and I will hear about then in 2019 or in the next regime which ever comes first.

My bet is that Mrs. Kemi is stealing millions as we speak. Later we will hear. I ask once more. Is there anyone who served in Buhari's government as a Minister or Military Administrator from Mudashiru in the West to Hamza Abdullahi in the north to Allison Maduekwe in the south who is not a billionaire today even in a stricter anti-corruption regime.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by akanbiaa(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
DaBullIT:

You are saying it OK as long as the kid exists?
No am letting you know how bad the situation is, and giving your options between bad and worse. But we pray all these comes to an end.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Osyabj: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
favouredseed:
NOI (Ngozi Okonjo Iweala) ,thanks for introducing BVN,IPPIS and TSA. Nigeria will never forget the guru you are.
@ Kemi Adeosun, well done for the continuity, say no to Change ,but continue the policies dear.

introducing what? Why did she fail to implement it as Buhari and Adeosun are doing right now. Fact is that Ngozi is heading to jail. She supervised over the largest looting of any public treasury in the history of the planet.

1 Like

Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Andy86(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Imagine if it were 34000 graduates occupying those slots, don't u think rate of unemployment won't reduce? Nigerians aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ full of greed.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by 1miccza: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:

Mr. Latin and Baba Suwe
Iroooo!!Iya Rainbow and iya awero ni!!!
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by DaBullIT(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
akanbiaa:
No am letting you know how bad the situation is, and giving your options between bad and worse. But we pray all these comes to an end.

Non is better , it's very wrong, i think we both agree on that
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by akanbiaa(m): 6:05am On Mar 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Non is better , it's very wrong, i think we both agree on that
Its just like the choice between unemployment and underemployment( where you are used, underpaid, transport almost salary)
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by kemback2220003: 6:44am On Mar 22, 2016
#Ministerofghostworkers. Can't this woman quietly do her work without this publicity stunt... Na today we begin the hear about ghost workers?... People are hungry, device ECONOMIC policy that will help an average nigerian succeed... All you hear everyday form her is ghost worker. We all know about it, quietly do ur work... I wonder what her ring tone will be after the ghost workers anthem.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by nuelyoyo(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2016
favouredseed:
NOI (Ngozi Okonjo Iweala) ,thanks for introducing BVN,IPPIS and TSA. Nigeria will never forget the guru you are.
@ Kemi Adeosun, well done for the continuity, say no to Change ,but continue the policies dear.
BVN was a CBN policy, had nothing to do with NOI.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by olab007(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2016
imagine ppl are very wicked in this nation , that means the government can still have placement for almost 34, 000 unemployed graduate and some wicked ppl stay there collecting those money while unemployment continue to kill the youth day in day out, i also support capital punishment for stuff like this. Its high time Nigerian stop to celebrate this ppl that are robbing us of our own entitlement is very wrong. Am sure the nation will definitely feel the impact if 34,000 unemployed youth are genuinely give a job.
Re: 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered by Earninghigh2017: 2:32am On Mar 12, 2017
flokii:
Bubu will sanitize this country..

Nigeria will be great again

E great before Ni?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu Hugs Gbenga Daniels After Their Peace Meeting In Abuja / Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) / Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.