Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

I Dont Know Tiwa Savage - Seyi Shay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Know Tiwa Savage - Seyi Shay (681 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay And Yemi Alade Who Do You Consider To Be Your Slay Queen? / People Are Trying To Turn Me Against Tiwa Savage- Seyi Shay Declares / My Issues With Tiwa Savage - Seyi Shay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know Tiwa Savage - Seyi Shay by ceometromedia: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nigerian singer, Seyi Shay, says she doesn’t ‘really know’ fellow singer, Tiwa Savage.
Seyi Shay play

Seyi Shay (Seyi Shay)

Seyi who recently kicked off her Africa tour was on Sunday, a guest on Rubbin’ Minds on Channels Television with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and she was asked about her relationship with the Mavin Records first lady, and she said “I don’t really know her”.

She acknowledged that she had met Tiwa Savage before, but told her host that she does not really know her personally.

“I do not have many friends in the music industry (and) then my colleagues, we say hello, we say goodbye and then we invite each other to different things and functions happening,” she said.

Her comment also drew the ire of several fans on Twitter, some of whom felt it was an indirect swipe at Tiwa Savage.

But the artiste, in a bid to clarify her position, hopped on Twitter and wrote, "Yes! I SAID I don't know most artistes PERSONALLY because we don't hang out. We r too busy!! problem anyone?"

Seyi recently spoke to Pulse Nigeria about signing with Island Universal Records:

“I was signed mainly off the strength of ‘Murda’. Murda was released independently, completely independently with no engine, no marketing, no nothing, no money. And it grew its own wings, it crossed over, and it charted in the UK on its own”, she said.

“I think they found that to be quite a big deal, and so they decided to invest in wherever that success came from, and that was me and my team."

The singer's debut album "Seyi or Shay" was released in November, 2015.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/i-dont-know-tiwa-savage-seyi-shay.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: I Dont Know Tiwa Savage - Seyi Shay by Tallesty1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
She's right

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Tiwa Savage - Seyi Shay by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
hmmm . Na bad belle go kill this girl. So for her mind she is more popular abi?
Hit like if you think Tiwa Savage is more popular than Shey Shay
Hit share if you support Shey Shay
Re: I Dont Know Tiwa Savage - Seyi Shay by jasssbabe(f): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Who's seyi shay? I don't know her either

(1) (Reply)

Birthday: Steal, Beg And Borrow, Nigerian Uk Celeb Throws Up Party / Justin Bieber Says No More Meet- And-greets With Fans. Sorry! / Check Out Tiwa Savage Dramatics Statement Cornrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.