Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Issues With Tiwa Savage - Seyi Shay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Issues With Tiwa Savage - Seyi Shay (611 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Issues With Tiwa Savage - Seyi Shay by Samtexjohn1: 1:44am On May 16, 2016
She said: “I don’t really know [Tiwa]. To be honest with you like I said I don’t really know her personally, I don’t have many friends in the music industry. They are my colleagues and we say hello, we say goodbye. “We invite each other to different functions that are happening, that’s how it...http://www.aksmedias.com/2016/05/SeyiShay.html
Re: My Issues With Tiwa Savage - Seyi Shay by Nobody: 4:51am On May 16, 2016
Let me assume its our business..

(1) (Reply)

When We Die, Where Are We Going To? / Happy Birthday From SLOT To D’banj / Dr. Sid: I Can't Float My Own Record Label Just Because Lil Kesh Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.