Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail (12911 Views)

Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Naijacitizen(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
If I have power, I would have been tear this country into pieces. Mtsww!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by iyb(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Osyabj:
Count 5 of Yinusa's charges is punishable by Life Imprisonment, therefore his bail should have been denied. The real recipient and rappist of Ese, Paedophile Sanusi, will see that the trafficker does not return to trial. If anything happens to the Trafficker Yinusa, while on bail, you can bee sure that Sanusi arranged it.

Here are the charges against the Child Trafficker for money who boasted that he trafficked Ese to paedophile Sanusi and that Sanusi will make him rich!!! Watch this AIT video now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ&itct=CAsQpDAYASITCJ-n2tf5nssCFdG7fgod_lQKWlISZXNlIG9ydXJ1IGFiZHVjdGVk&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Child Trafficker for Money, Yinusa ‘s Charges and Punishments:

Count 1: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …Conspired among yourself to commit an offence to wit: Abduction and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 27 (a) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment : 5 Years in Prison and 500,000 Naira fine.

Count 2: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …abducted one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years by means of coercion, transported and harboured her in Kano state and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 13 (2) (b) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015
Punishment: 2 or More years in Prison and 250,000 Naira or more in fine..

[b]Count 3
: “That you Yunusa Dahiru,… induced one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years by the use of deception and coercion to go with you from Yenagoa to Kano state with intent that she be forced or seduced into illicit intercourse and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 15 (a) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment: 5 Years in Prison and 500,000 Naira fine

Count 4: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …procured one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years and subjected her into sexual exploitation in Kano state and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 16 (1) of the Trafficking in person (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment: 7 Years or More in Prison and 1 million Naira or more in fine

Count 5: That you Yunusa, … had unlawful carnal knowledge of one Rita Ede Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years, without her consent and thereby committed an offence contrary to section 357 of the Criminal Code Act and punishable under section 358 of the Criminal Code Act, Cap. C. 38, Laws of the Federation of Nigerian, 2004.
Punishment: Imprisonment for life, with or without caning.

Due to national outrage upon conviction, the Trafficker, Yinusa will get between 50 years to Life Imprisonment if convicted on Count 5 alone. So anyone supporting this case of Child trafficking, kidnapping, Abduction, Rape, Slavery and Sexual ritual in Emir of kano, Sanusi's palace must be a Paedophile.

So Ese is a case of Child trafficking, kidnapping, Abduction, by Yinusa, and a case of Rape, Slavery and Sexual ritual by Paedophile Emir of kano, Sanusi. Period.

Where as the child trafficker for money, Yinusa may get 50 years to Life imprisonment for his trafficking, the Serial Paedophile, Sanusi who was the Real Reciepient of Ese, who drugged, rapped and imprignated her, right inside his palace in Kano, may never be jailed for a day. Thats the sad commentary on Nigeria Criminal Justice system.
what will sanusi lamido do with a girl like ese some people never fail to show their ignorance and hatred for northern nigeria. the girl no fine at all and here you are accusing sanusi lamido for a crime he has not committed and will never commit cos he is way past the level of a girl like ese oruru.

1 Like

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by daveP(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
the cash would resurrect outta nowhere and he will be walking around again. hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Orikinla(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
phyllosilicate:
Ese and Yellow reminds me of my uncle and Janet. I was a little child then. Janet that her mum asked to take cassava to the engine to grind, abandon the cassava and went to my uncle's rented one room.

When mama janet was looking for janet, bad belle people told her that she is in my uncle's room. The woman went to my uncle's room but he didn't let her in. Na so the woman go carry police come.

Information got to my mum that her brother has been arrested. She went there instantly. Mama janet claimed my uncle adopted janet, my uncle said she is his girlfried.

The policeman asked the girl if my uncle was correct she said yes. He asked my uncle if he loves janet, my uncle said yes. He asked Janet same, she said yes. The police man then asked my Uncle if he would marry jenet, my uncle said yes, he also asked janet, she said yes.

The sharp policeman asked both families to go and settle themselves.
. See your life? So, if a 7 year old girl says you are her husband you will say YES? Please, Google RETAR-DED. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Osyabj: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
iyb:

what will sanusi lamido do with a girl like ese some people never fail to show their ignorance and hatred for northern nigeria. the girl no fine at all and here you are accusing sanusi lamido for a crime he has not committed and will never commit cos he is way past the level of a girl like ese oruru.

You must obviously take Nigerians for fools. The fact is that Sanusi and many northern Muslim emirs are well known Paedophiles. Sanusi simply got caught thats all. Get this through your skull, Sanusi did not keep the 13 year old Christian child, Ese, as a wife. but rather for his nightly sadistic penchant to have sex with children, as a sex slave and for sexual ritual. Period.

The NGO that blew this case open, KHAN Initiative stated in Punch that Ese remained in Sanusi's sexual dungeon, drugged and rapped every nite by Paedophile Sanusi for nearly 8 months. Even the IG Arase was reduced to standing outside Sanusis's child sex dungeon begging Sanusi to release Ese. Sanusi only agreed to release his 13 year old drugged out Christian child, sex slave after the world media, like BBC started calling the Paedophile sanusi asking him to release the girl.

The same with another Paedophile Sultan of Sokoto, Abubakar Sa ad III, who equally kept a 13 year old Benue Christian child, Patience Paul as his sex slave, right inside his sex dungeon palace, for nearly as long as sanusi kept Ese. sultan only areed to release Patience Paul following the world outrage over sanusi sexual enslavement of Ese.

Now watch this AIT video now...

Child Trafficker for money, Yinusa, boasted that he trafficked Ese to paedophile Sanusi and that Sanusi will make him rich!!! Watch this AIT video now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ&itct=CAsQpDAYASITCJ-n2tf5nssCFdG7fgod_lQKWlISZXNlIG9ydXJ1IGFiZHVjdGVk&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by phyllosilicate(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Orikinla:
. See your life? So, if a 7 year old girl says you are her husband you will say YES? Please, Google RETAR-DED. grin
It's not my fault that your IQ is too low to understand what I wrote.
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by AnanseK(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
rapistbuhari:
There are two laws in the ZOO, and the religious law supersedes the National Law.

I Suggest a DNA test be carried on this Ese girl to ascertain the true owner of her pregnancy.

Am so sure its not Yunusa that impregnated her, but some older and powerful pedophile in the Kano Emirate.

Yunusa was just a courier used in transporting the girl to kano, but now being used to cover up the real culprit.

Sanusi may not be far from being the owner of this pregnancy wallahi.

The little Ashewo from the East is still causing trouble. See how she insisted on following Inusa to his village. And that love letter.
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by iyb(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Osyabj:

You must obviously take Nigerians for fools. The fact is that Sanusi and many northern Muslim emirs are well known Paedophiles. Sanusi simply got caught thats all. Get this through your skull, Sanusi did not keep the 13 year old Christian child, Ese, as a wife. but rather for his nightly sadistic penchant to have sex with children, as a sex slave and for sexual ritual. Period.

The NGO that blew this case open, KHAN Initiative stated in Punch that Ese remained in Sanusi's sexual dungeon, drugged and rapped every nite by Paedophile Sanusi for nearly 8 months. Even the IG Arase was reduced to standing outside Sanusis's child sex dungeon begging Sanusi to release Ese. Sanusi only agreed to release his 13 year old drugged out Christian child, sex slave after the world media, like BBC started calling the Paedophile sanusi asking him to release the girl.

The same with another Paedophile Sultan of Sokoto, Abubakar Sa ad III, who equally kept a 13 year old Benue Christian child, Patience Paul as his sex slave, right inside his sex dungeon palace, for nearly as long as sanusi kept Ese. sultan only areed to release Patience Paul following the world outrage over sanusi sexual enslavement of Ese.

Child Trafficker for money, Yinusa, boasted that he trafficked Ese to paedophile Sanusi and that Sanusi will make him rich!!! Watch this AIT video now....

thats a load of bullcrap have you ever been to the emir's palace in kano if you have you will not be talking like this its a mini city with over fifty thousand residents. if the emir wants women he can have as many as he wants young,old,mid life whatever he desires so forgive me for saying that this story is hogwash the emir doesn't have to kidnap ese to get girls he already has them. what so special about this ese of a girl that everyone is talking shit as if things like this don't happen in bayelsa is there anyplace where people are kidnapped more than niger delta or you think we dont listen to the news undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by akinladejo: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
phyllosilicate:
Ese and Yellow reminds me of my uncle and Janet. I was a little child then. Janet that her mum asked to take cassava to the engine to grind, abandon the cassava and went to my uncle's rented one room.

When mama janet was looking for janet, bad belle people told her that she is in my uncle's room. The woman went to my uncle's room but he didn't let her in. Na so the woman go carry police come.

Information got to my mum that her brother has been arrested. She went there instantly. Mama janet claimed my uncle adopted janet, my uncle said she is his girlfried.

The policeman asked the girl if my uncle was correct she said yes. He asked my uncle if he loves janet, my uncle said yes. He asked Janet same, she said yes. The police man then asked my Uncle if he would marry jenet, my uncle said yes, he also asked janet, she said yes.

The sharp policeman asked both families to go and settle themselves.

please tell us, what was the outcome?
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Obamina(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Budget money must complete by any means.
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Same Judges that returned Wike back as Governor right?

The EFCC should snoop around these judge's finances,just to be sure the Emir of Kano did not give them any "Kunu"
don't surprise u may be charged for contempt of law, u know d judge get for naija lols
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Osyabj:

Idiot!
It seems like God has already punished you for giving you brain and refusing to use it; may He also not allow you kids lest you bring into this world more morons like you.

Even as you have provided a link, it didn't occur to you watch and listen closely to the video.
Pls go to 2.13 minutes and come back and tell us what the Bayelsan commissioner of police had to say after thorough investigation the matter.

If you have any real evidence against Sanusi or the Sultan concerning such baseless allegations against them on these particular girls kindly bring them forth and also make sure you forward it to the police and any media house or human right organisation for maximum publicity; otherwise pls stop this campaign of calumny just because of your hate for them, their religion, region and the tribe they come from.

Note that slander and defamation are crimes punishable under the Nigerian law; be careful of what you write and say about ppl without any verifiable backing.
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by guiddoti: 4:39am On Mar 22, 2016
crownwealth:

The Emir of Kano is culpable in this abduction.
what about the CP, sharia magistrate judge and the DPO
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by crownwealth: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2016
guiddoti:
what about the CP, sharia magistrate judge and the DPO

All join.

1 Like

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Osyabj: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Idiot!
It seems like God has already punished you for giving you brain and refusing to use it; may He also not allow you kids lest you bring into this world more morons like you.

Even as you have provided a link, it didn't occur to you watch and listen closely to the video.
Pls go to 2.13 minutes and come back and tell us what the Bayelsan commissioner of police had to say after thorough investigation the matter.

If you have any real evidence against Sanusi or the Sultan concerning such baseless allegations against them on these particular girls kindly bring them forth and also make sure you forward it to the police and any media house or human right organisation for maximum publicity; otherwise pls stop this campaign of calumny just because of your hate for them, their religion, region and the tribe they come from.

Note that slander and defamation are crimes punishable under the Nigerian law; be careful of what you write and say about ppl without any verifiable backing.

Anuofia, you just like your northern, depraved child sex practictioners you are certainly a paedophile. What police can probe Sanusi and Sultan, without getting their head cut off? The IG of Police told the world that "only paedophile sanusi can free Ese. You cannot rewrite history that is less than 30 days old. You give Yoruba Muslims and other good muslims a bad name by supporting paedophile emirs. Why doesn't these paedophile abduct Christian males?

Only little Christian female children to satisfy their sadistic tast for sex with children. Thats why Northern Nigeria has the world's largest cases of VVF of over 800,000 little girls dying of VVF. Just because your prophet has sex with a 9 year old Aisha 1400 years ago does not me you can do that to poor Nigerian girl-children in 2016.

Why does't millions of US muslims try that child sex and see if they can get less than 150 years in jail. Anofia/

Continue your Paedophilia until you pay the price in karma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna / Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos / NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.