Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos (12893 Views)

Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss / 3 Chinese Men Arrested For Importing Contraband Goods Into Nigeria / Why Don't We Investigate Deaths In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by 2mch(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-WKyOyoefGMQ/UFcGm4CYiwI/AAAAAAAAOfA/Y3oy4oea-sQ/s640/ch1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-8Gd8CjMaIpI/UFcHFhd8HRI/AAAAAAAAOfI/yu6W-ACimSE/s640/ch2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BoHVH_d8_70/UFcHG_MBlLI/AAAAAAAAOfQ/aD7avokqAfQ/s640/ch3.jpg[/img]

His brother worked with a Chinese company in Ikeja (name witheld), and he worked at the factory sometime last week, and slept over. His where about could not be determined till the following evening, where his body and that of his friend were found inside the company's swimming pool with blood coming out of their ears, nostrils, and mouth.

To my best of knowledge (i lost a brother to the pool, i.e got drowned). When a human drowns blood does not come out from those places, what we suspect is foul play, perhaps they must have seen or heard something they were not supposed to see or hear, or perhaps the company is into shady deals.

http://topeorekoya..com/2012/09/graphic-pictures-nigerian-workers-die.html
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by 2mch(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
Anyone that takes bribe to let these people go free shall receive curses to their 7th generation. cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
Na waoo.
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by miteolu(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
If naija could move against this chinko as they did for the Japanese
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by slimming: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
God of mercy, this is terrible.
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by Duxe(f): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hmm..bleeding @ ears, nose n mouth most often means fracture @ d base of skull. And if that is true, they must have hit or been hit on, d back of thier head!

So, unfortunate. RIP 2 them. And may the investigations reveal the true cause of thier death!

3 Likes

Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by stepo707: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
Wish a detective would solve the case.

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by sessydoo(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
Death, death, death everywhere...life is now so cheap and meaningless. Crime against humanity, and to think dat nothing meaningfull will come out of the case makes it more appalling, consequently the perpetrators of such evils continue in their wickedness unperturbed. These are signs of the end-time!
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by gegee(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
damn meen dont like these pictures of dead bodies !
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by onyxo76(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
he may have discovered something shady and got wasted .i dont trust this chinko people
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by Areaboy2(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
miteolu: If naija could move against this chinko as they did for the Japanese

and when a white person calls u the N word you will cry foul.

Racism is not only against Africans, and we need to completely eradicate the use of such slurs from our society. I'm ashamed of you

@Topic, there is very little evidence to go by. Some proper investigation is needed before we point accusing fingers

3 Likes

Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by calabaman(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
*team chinamustgo!

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by Daunashamed(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
I just dont know why but I dont like this eastern guys in our motherland, they do more harm than good abeg.
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by shadeltec: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
Appears these guys must have been dead before they got into the water or simply put they did not die of drowning, having two of them dead at the same time raises suspicion of murder.
May God save us from this people.

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by DammyFx: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
What's this all about?
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by Oceemo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
Area_boy:

and when a white person calls u the N word you will cry foul.

Racism is not only against Africans, and we need to completely eradicate the use of such slurs from our society. I'm ashamed of you

@Topic, there is very little evidence to go by. Some proper investigation is needed before we point accusing fingers
mr i knw pazz all.. Do u tink diz whit or chinko pepu givs a f**k abt d black man.. U better start knwing where u belong.
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by nnpchopeful(m): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
@OP, why are u withholding the name of the company. bring it into d open so dat a thorough investigation could be carried out
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by dasparrow: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
Oceemo: mr i knw pazz all.. Do u tink diz whit or chinko pepu givs a f**k abt d black man.. U better start knwing where u belong.

I know right?

@Post

This is just terrible. I hope detectives can figure out what truly happened to these men. An autopsy is in order.
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by kensandrea: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
[size=30pt]WAT A PITY DEY SHUD B HANGED[/size]
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by executinal(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
@Op why display dead body here na. Don't you have respect for the dead?? angry angry
Naija rituals is nothing compare to Chinese, US etc. I was told by one of my cousin brother working with one Chinese factory in Lagos, that during their end of year party or closing ceremony, they will kill pig, and use the blood of the pig to rob all their factory machine and light red candle on the head of the pig and carry out some incantation and request that if you eat part of the pig head, they will give you 2000 naira cash. Trust naija some of them comply but at the end what happen........
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by omiobo: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
So sad. Premature death is not my portion in Jesus name. Amen! May their soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by mkmyers45(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
kensandrea: [size=30pt]WAT A PITY DEY SHUD B HANGED[/size]

Who should be hanged?
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by donlyone(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
is it a steel company? Here in Ikorodu, people die on weekly basis in steel companies belonging to the INDIANs and CHINEESE. People I know who work with these companies claim they've seen SHRINES where they work.
The deaths are usually caused by negligence some of which are so unforgivable they cause riots, and then the police move in to protect the foreign nationals
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by Basic(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
Is anybody not suspecting Boko Haram or "suspected Muslim gunmen" this time? Thank God.
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by Areaboy2(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
Oceemo: mr i knw pazz all.. Do u tink diz whit or chinko pepu givs a f**k abt d black man.. U better start knwing where u belong.

That sort of mindset is the same reason we cant get rid of racism. That's all good. more grease to ur joints. Thumbs up

I can bet you will be in church or any form of religious activity come weekend!!

So much for the golden rule undecided

3 Likes

Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by Ariyke: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
i smell foul play here

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by yemi2plus(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
Basic: Is anybody not suspecting Boko Haram or "suspected Muslim gunmen" this time? Thank God.
u dull pass fish

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
Murder is the Name

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by sylve11: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
Basic: Is anybody not suspecting Boko Haram or "suspected Muslim gunmen" this time? Thank God.

where u shift make i see better ppl. angry angry cool
Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
Such things cannot go without proper police investigation in any country with a government.

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by pharuk: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
[size=16pt]Too Sensitive to be in Front page, we have kids....

Abeg remove from front page and hide it somewhere[/size]

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
The second guy looks like he was already dead before he was thrown into the pool. The last guy was drawn deliberately because he is the only witness to his friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women Battle In Ireland Court Over Threat To Life / Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter / Timothy Adegoke: Police Charge Adedoyin, Six Others To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.