Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) (53646 Views)

Kemen Parties With Solidstar, Soma, Uriel & Some Babes At Club Rumours / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / (PHOTOS) Nigeria Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
foliks:
.She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.
She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel.
The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness.
And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.
She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen.
About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.
She whispered: "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?"
I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise.
She'd written: 'tarty tausanh'!
Olodumare!!!!!!
I hissed and snatched my biro from her hand. Fine face, no brains.

Ah love this guy!Such a short but mighty story-
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by jadarmani(f): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
foliks:
.She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.
And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.
About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.
Olodumare!!!!!!

Chai.....
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by komododragons: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
celebgists:
The media industry in Nigeria is surprisingly dominated by beutiful female presenters, both on radio and TV. To say that these women are as beautiful as they are talented would not be out of place; they are hot popular around africa and got angelic voices that keep their listeners/viewers glued to radio/TV sets and a plus for single bachelors all of them on this list are not married.

These are the top five hot and beautiful Tv presenters in Nigeria.

1. Stephanie Coker (MTV Vj)

2. MOET (SoundCity Presenter)

3. Nancy Isime (HipTv Presenter)

4. Pearl (Soundcity Presenter)

5. Toke Makinwa (Tv Host)

Who is your Favourite?

http://celebgists.com/nigeria-beautiful-sexy-media-babes/

you need to check your dictionary on the definition of beautiful undecided

you are showing me RUBBISH not beauty.

puke on this ladies.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by ANBAKO: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nonsense!!!!!!
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Irore: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
celebgists:
The media industry in Nigeria is surprisingly dominated by beutiful female presenters, both on radio and TV. To say that these women are as beautiful as they are talented would not be out of place; they are hot popular around africa and got angelic voices that keep their listeners/viewers glued to radio/TV sets and a plus for single bachelors all of them on this list are not married.

Who is your Favourite?

Yima Nali;89.9 Fm Port-Harcourt is my favourite but dat #3 HipTv presenter na die.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by oliidell(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nancy Isime. My WCE

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by OKOROXXX: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Endtime babes, how they no go fine with bleaching cream and makeup.... grin
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by OKOROXXX: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Endtime babes, how they no go fine with bleaching cream and makeup.... grin
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by komododragons: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
foliks:
Olodumare!!!!!!
lol!

love this short story written by komodo dragon!
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by spencekat(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
None

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vaseline crew!! Oya make una com see oo
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Irore: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
emekamigo:

Ah love this guy!Such a short but mighty story-

Some are not fortunate to be literate. I understand how you feel. U for sorry for her na.
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Abeg commot the bleached items on the list, and leave the other 3. Even up to 2013 Pearl was still dark skinned.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Michaelgates(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
sonature1:
Where is Zoey Chinaka?
abi
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Michaelgates(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
What of Amana Amawhe of Channels Tv?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
ANBAKO:
Nonsense!!!!!!
Hahahaha, Obj says the same thing

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Toke contoured her nose too much
But the rest are on point sha u can see the beauty beneath the caking grin

#Toke do something bout ur Mua dulling ur beauty

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nancy Isime is the best looking of them all.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by kombo(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
This list is incomplete without Holy Mo' of BroadWayAfrica TV.... see for yourself and be the judge

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by masseratti: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmmm to be honest ,if you call this ladies beautiful, I will call blue RED. cry
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by pamdaniel(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
they just look some how like part time whores, journalist should dress neat and not that kind of sexy semi unclad crayfish posture pix posted for public consumption. trash
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Moet, followed by Pearl.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by WizyTechs: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Where is toolz

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by aadoiza: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
If these ones can be called beautiful, then the word ''beautiful'' needs to be reviewed.
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by winilove(f): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
I wil for Stephanie Coker MTV kiss
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
MOET KO! CHAMDORE NI! What's fine in that babe? EGBAMI OoooooO!!! As short and thick as she is abi...... Dem na dey sell am for market abegi............

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
celebgists:

Who is your Favourite?

May be you should put top 10 entertainment media babes. Victoria Pepple is not on the list.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
i'll go 4 peal and i think rhe is vnderated here in naij or mayb its because i so much love dark skinned women
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by ZionJay(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
sonature1:
Where is Zoey Chinaka?

She dey house sir undecided grin
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Godmother(f): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Definitely Steph Coker; chick looks amazing in braids. The others are also beautiful except for Toke. Beautiful isn't a term I'd use to classify Toke. She looks kind of like a fairy; unreal sort of.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
celebgists:

Who is your Favourite?

Pearl forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / This Guy Says He Looks Like Michael Jackson (photos) / Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.