Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) (53649 Views)

Kemen Parties With Solidstar, Soma, Uriel & Some Babes At Club Rumours / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / (PHOTOS) Nigeria Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Enahi(f): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Her hair tho
Yeah and she always looks worn out most times.
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Enahi:

Yeah and she always looks worn out most times.
Yh u knw what i'm sayin!
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2016
sandraokosun:
My EXPECTATION WAS to see MAUPE OGUN, VICTORIA PEPPLE, ADESUWA ETC.

These are the real tv personalities who have all round beauty with brains and know how to make top politicians and guest shiver for cover and wet their agbada when interwied and flawed by the depth of these women.

all i see here are a couple of bleached whores and photoshopped artifical crayons beaches who probably got their by either sleeping with some personalities or knowing them, and cannot tell you the meaning of photosynthesis.

You are a disgrace to yourself

Who the hell are you to call them whores?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by sirkunzy50: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2016
All of them.. 🙊Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by missjahiniekpe(f): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Leave that thing, they are beautiful but not the most beautiful... I fine pass some of them Just that i am hustling for cash now... Who go get money and still be ugly?
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by George2016(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Pearl (Soundcity Presenter) is the best and she is my number one here.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by bukiboy(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2016
celebgists:
The media industry in Nigeria is surprisingly dominated by beutiful female presenters, both on radio and TV. To say that these women are as beautiful as they are talented would not be out of place; they are hot popular around africa and got angelic voices that keep their listeners/viewers glued to radio/TV sets and a plus for single bachelors all of them on this list are not married.

These are the top five hot and beautiful Tv presenters in Nigeria.

1. Stephanie Coker (MTV Vj)

2. MOET (SoundCity Presenter)

3. Nancy Isime (HipTv Presenter)

4. Pearl (Soundcity Presenter)

5. Toke Makinwa (Tv Host)

Who is your Favourite?

http://celebgists.com/nigeria-beautiful-sexy-media-babes/

Repost the pictures without makeup please

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by kombo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
I have money!

missjahiniekpe:
Leave that thing, they are beautiful but not the most beautiful... I fine pass some of them Just that i am hustling for cash now... Who go get money and still be ugly?
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by missjahiniekpe(f): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
kombo:
I have money!
And you are still not beautiful?
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Khez: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Coker is not really fine #boney

Moiet be like man #puff puff

Pearl is old

Toke is fake

The other one from hit tv sef...... No comments

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by mikron(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
nancy isime, that girl rocks, check her out in the present ongoing tales of eve series

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Shows Off His Posh Bedroom / Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured / New Photos Of A Pregnant Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.