Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) (15389 Views)

Crack Your Brain!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
...let's start easy......what's this?...

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
...can you figure this one out...?

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
...or this...

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
...does this make sense to you...

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
...vickyrotex...your expertise is needed here...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
...this should be simple...

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
...?....

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
...can you figure this out?...

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
...can you solve this?...

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...?....

Tan(gerine)

lol. cheesy
I'll have to go through the rest very well. Kinda busy ATM.

But what exactly do you want us to solve? undecided
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
...clue: Nolan's batman trilogy...

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Peter Pan
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...?....

Tan (gerine)

had loads of it growing up.
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
VickyRotex:

Tan(gerine)

lol. cheesy
I'll have to go through the rest very well. Kinda busy ATM.

But what exactly do you want us to solve? undecided

hehe...the photos are puns & allusions to popular names, things, places etc...you just have to use up some of the glucose in your noodles & you'd connect the dots with ease...

...haneefahrn fleetly ran from the thread when she couldn't solve any... cheesy

...no worries, answers would be posted after I've uploaded all of the photos....
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
...clue to this one: Mexicans on May 5th...

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
...clue: an animal of flight...

...this one's for my fav yummy mummy to solve, cococandy... cheesy

1 Share

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
...errrr?....

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

hehe...the photos are puns & allusions to popular names, things, places etc...you just have to use up some of the glucose in your noodles & you'd connect the dots with ease...

...haneefahrn fleetly ran from the thread when she couldn't solve any... cheesy

...no worries, answers would be posted after I've uploaded all of the photos....

Lolz, I'm type walking. I'll come back later.
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
...whoever solves this gets 100 bucks from me... cool

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
...lalasticlala, Seun ...see mentally-stimulating thread for here ooo....
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
So settled, let's see if my brain will boot o
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
....clue: the name of a famous painter...

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...clue to this one: Mexicans on May 5th...

...Ibime, I trust you can demystify this...
Cinco De Mayo

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Peter pan
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
....clue: the name of a famous painter...
Michael De Angelo
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...or this...
I'm once bitten? ......
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...or this...
I'm once bitten? ......
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...does this make sense to you...

Kill two birds with a stone?
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...whoever solves this gets 100 bucks from me... cool

You are childish?
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...or this...
I'm stuffed
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I'm once bitten? ......

haha....wrong! ..
Cornido:
Michael De Angelo
...almost correct...
Cornido:
Cinco De Mayo
...if you didn't use a search engine, then kudos to you... ...anyway, put it in the right form...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...clue: an animal of flight...

...this one's for my fav yummy mummy to solve, cococandy... cheesy

Fireflies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Letter To My Son's Teacher / Free Download Of The 2nd Issue Of Writertain Creatives Magazine / Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.