Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) (15408 Views)

Crack Your Brain!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
...solve...

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...clue: Nolan's batman trilogy...

CHRISTIAN BALE!
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
obiekunie1:

Dark knight

...wrong...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...wrong...

CORRECTED: CHRISTIAN BALE!

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
obiekunie1:

CHRISTIAN BALE!

I'm not accepting any answer without an explanation....anybody could guess... cool
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by CallmeKola(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...solve...

Bee-flat?
B flat.
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...solve...

STING!
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...you can't solve the one that has Nolan, right? grin...think cao, think...

...what took you so long? cheesy full answer is 3D paper
I kept thinking it should be something harder
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by CallmeKola(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I'm not accepting any answer without an explanation....anybody could guess... cool

It's correct nah. Bale is a bundle of hay. The cross signifies Christianity \ Christian. Christian Bale is Batman is the trilogy.
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

CROSS ON A BALE!

cross represents CHRISTIAN + the BALE of hay! that's CHRISTIAN BALE Sir! cool

AND YOUR CLUE DARK KNIGHT - LEAD ACTOR : CHRISTIAN BALE! QED!
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by cao(f): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...answer isn't Paul Rudd...it's Paul WALKER...you got the Anne hath a way right...

...look at the one I want you to solve below....
I was thinking of rod, as in the bar the finger pointed at, didn't even click at walker. I'd solved several, but I noticed they had been answered, still can't believe some folks don't know sin/cos = tan
Oh, this Nolan one is a tough one, my mind keeps trying to put scarecrow (yes, I know it's wrong) and it keeps making hay & tumbler jokes. And for some odd reason, it keeps trying to make crosshair happen. My brain is being annoying, I blame this Nigerian heat.

EDIT: Dayum, y'all are smart with the Christian Bale...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by joseph1832(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...solve the pic that has Dora the explorer...

...if you get it right, I would gladly give you my girlfriend to shāg for one week...
I'll have you know my good man, that sex doesn't motivate me, only money does... grin grin
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...or this...

The bread part anybody?

Is it I'm baked?
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by blessedvisky(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...this should be pretty easy to decipher...
Erme wrong history?
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by cao(f): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...I'm surprised no has been able to solve the pic with two crows... the one that has the inscription: attempted murder...

...the collective noun for crows is murder...just as you say a herd of cattle, you equally say a murder of crows...

...crows/attempted MURDER...thank me later...

...more puns coming up in a jiffy...
You learn something new everyday...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by CallmeKola(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...this should be pretty easy to decipher...

His-story? As in, history is based on a person's perception.
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by cao(f): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

..lemme lay it straight...the pic has flames, right? FLAME + GO = FLAMINGO(bird of flight)
Your explanation is a tad off, you should have said a flaming O, since the picture is an O on fire...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
cao:

Your explanation is a tad off, you should have said a flaming O, since the picture is an O on fire...

...the G in it was a typo...noted...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by CallmeKola(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Darkenedrebel, did I get the 'b flat'?
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
CallmeKola:

His-story? As in, history is based on a person's perception.

...nice try, but you failed it...
...the answer is - rewriting history...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
obiekunie1:

CROSS ON A BALE!
cross represents CHRISTIAN + the BALE of hay! that's CHRISTIAN BALE Sir! cool
AND YOUR CLUE DARK KNIGHT - LEAD ACTOR : CHRISTIAN BALE! QED!

...there was a crucifix on the hay pile... crucifix = christianity or christian.. ...a stack of hay can also be called a bale of hay...
Christian Bale...
....thumbs up...I expected cao to get this at first glance...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by cococandy(f): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...lolol..BAT?!!!! hahaha

...the answer is not dragon either....I like your somewhat bizarre answers...it proves how wide your window of creativity is...

..lemme lay it straight...the pic has flames, right? FLAME + GO = FLAMINGO(bird of flight)

..Haneefah....you forgot to add MOSS when you answered the Moscow part...Moss are green flowerless plants and the cow was covered in them...MOSS + COW = Moscow...
Erm flame? Where's that mentioned in the puzzle?

Oh wait. The picture? Lol. I think say na your siggy be that.
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
HaneefahRN:

The bread part anybody?

Is it I'm baked?

...I am baked ko, I am roasted ni ... grin
...keep trying...think abstract...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by joseph1832(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...there was a crucifix on the hay pile...
crucifix = christianity or christian..
...a stack of hay can also be called a bale of hay...

Christian Bale...

....thumbs up...I expected cao to get this at first glance...
Bro crucifix also = vampire. LOL.
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by cao(f): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...nice try, but you failed it...

...the answer is - rewriting history...
I was just about to write this.
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
cococandy:

Erm flame? Where's that mentioned in the puzzle?

Oh wait. The picture? Lol. I think say na your siggy be that.

...so coco thought the pic with flames was my siggy & not part of the puzzle...lololol...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Bro crucifix also = vampire. LOL.

....except vampires have nothing to do with Nolan's trilogy...

...Callmekola, you didn't get the b-flat...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by cao(f): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...or this...
I'm on a roll?

2 Likes

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
cao:

I was thinking of rod, as in the bar the finger pointed at, didn't even click at walke

....hmmm...your angle on Rudd/rod makes sense too...I guess we can label the pun as one with Z angles...

...but the right answer is Paul Walker sha... Walker cos the lady's feet suggests so...

cao:

I'd solved several, but I noticed they had been answered, still can't believe some folks don't know sin/cos = tan

the (tan)gerine was solved easily na...

cao:

Oh, this Nolan one is a tough one, my mind keeps trying to put scarecrow (yes, I know it's wrong) and it keeps making hay & tumbler jokes. And for some odd reason, it keeps trying to make crosshair happen. My brain is being annoying, I blame this Nigerian heat.

...Jesu!!!...you are blaming the Nigerian heat for not being able to solve the Christian Bale pun?...na wa ooo grin
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by cao(f): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Darkenedrebel, it is hot as hell. I thought I was breathing in heat when I arrived yesterday. Heat don kill me today, I've been baptised in my sweat!

UPDATE: And the walker has nothing to do with her feet, they attached the name to an actual walker (the metal thingy is called a walker).

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Dklef(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...your entire speech is garbage, as a matter of fact, the purpose of this gathering is ___________

....solve this using the pic below....

cheesy cheesy Pointless
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Dklef(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...can you figure this one out...?

5 buck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Download Of The 2nd Issue Of Writertain Creatives Magazine / Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.