Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) (15410 Views)

Crack Your Brain!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
...your entire speech is garbage, as a matter of fact, the purpose of this gathering is ___________

....solve this using the pic below....

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
...even a toddler can hurtle his way out of this one...

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Fireflies

...you've almost gotten it.. keep trying cheesy
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by CallmeKola(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...your entire speech is garbage, as a matter of fact, the purpose of this gathering is ___________

Pointless!
Lmao.
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...errrr?....
Lolz, how shld I know?

A star?
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
...clue: Russia...

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
CallmeKola:

Pointless! Lmao.

....brilliant!...an unsharpened pencil is pointless....
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Chainsaw
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by CallmeKola(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...errrr?....

Starbucks!!!
Flipping Epic.
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

haha....wrong! ..

...almost correct...

...if you didn't use a search engine, then kudos to you...
...anyway, put it in the right form...
I didn't use any search engine. I have a fair knowledge of the Portuguese language which is quite similar to Spanish. Mayor Cinco then
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Pointless
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by CallmeKola(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

haha....wrong! ..

...almost correct...

Michael An-jello?
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, how shld I know?
A star?

....I give you half mark...grin
...where do aliens live = in the star(s)
....currency = bucks
Starbucks

callmekola had it figured out in full....
CallmeKola:

Starbucks!!!
Flipping Epic.

....bravo!!!...

Cornido:

I didn't use any search engine. I have a fair knowledge of the Portuguese language which is quite similar to Spanish. Mayor Cinco then

...nope...
this is the answer in the right form - in the pic we have a sink hole and a bottle of mayonnaise shortened mayo...

sink hole mayo = Cinco de mayo...

...you did well though...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...clue: Russia...
Moscow
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
CallmeKola:

Michael An-jello?

...Yuppie...
...Michael Jackson was holding a jello = Michael and jello(homophonic to Michael Angelo)...

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by CallmeKola(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Moscow

Yh!!!! Nice.
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by CallmeKola(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...Yuppie...
...Michael Jackson was holding a jello = Michael and jello(homophonic to Michael Angelo)...

I'm on fire!!! angry
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by CallmeKola(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Toothless!!!!!
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Moscow
...at last, she has finally solved one in full !...grin
...you got it...the pic has a COW in it... MosCOW = capital of Russia...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
I gotta say.. ....This thread is PUNishing to the brain. No pun intended o. grin

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by CallmeKola(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cornido:
I gotta say.. ....This thread is PUNishing to the brain. No pun intended o. grin

Lol. Nice.
And it's totally intended.

1 Like

Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
CallmeKola:

Toothless!!!!!
...wrong... ...Haneefah got it right in her previous post...
HaneefahRN:

Chainsaw
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by CallmeKola(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...wrong...
...Haneefah got it right in her previous post...

Bummer!
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Hmm. Tell me, is Mos-COW the same with Mos-CAO? grin grin
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...can you solve this?...

Definitely

Deaf and

Dumb
tongue
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
...cao...you are well-versed in movies, solve the one that has to do with Nolan...and explain how you came about your answer too...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Hmmm, what of others?
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
...I'm surprised no has been able to solve the pic with two crows... the one that has the inscription: attempted murder...

...the collective noun for crows is murder...just as you say a herd of cattle, you equally say a murder of crows...

...crows/attempted MURDER...thank me later...

...more puns coming up in a jiffy...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...I'm surprised no has been able to solve the pic with two crows... the one that has the inscription: attempted murder...

...the collective noun for crows is murder...just as you say a herd of cattle, you equally say a murder of crows...

...crows/attempted MURDER...thank me later...

...more puns coming up in a jiffy...
There are two black birds sitting on a wall, one named peter, one named paul.... LMaO.
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...or this...
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by CallmeKola(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...this should be simple...

Anne Hathaway?
Re: ...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Definitely

Deaf and

Dumb
tongue

...your answer is as wrong as Cersie & Jamie Lannister's incestuous relationship... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Download Of The 2nd Issue Of Writertain Creatives Magazine / Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.