Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work (31935 Views)

Ekiti, Rivers Demand Share Of $1 Billion Insurgency Fund / Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 22, 2016
OnankpaBa:
SO WHO IS TO BE BLAME?

I put the blame on the Zombies

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 22, 2016
APC and Buhari
You people want to grab 'oyel' producing state abi? Global Oil prices have been on a steady decline since 2014, still Tambuwal and co held meeting on having an Oil producing state instead of brainstorming on how to diversify our economy. I never see this kind thing for me life before. Make them no worry. Them go soon dey alright!

#RiversRerun drama should be a lesson to SS/SE states. Do not allow them create an Ameachi in your state. AMAECHIS are time bombs created by APC Northern Elites to distabilize "key resource bearing states" while their herds men are going about slaughtering innocent people.

Be wise!
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by onyeoamadi: 6:27am On Mar 22, 2016
Why is Fayose disturbing us, Election result in some constituencies in Rivers state has been released and PDP leading in 8 out of the 9 in d state assembly and won the only federal constituency released how come he still blame Buhari even if APC had wanted to influence the result and it never worked is it not enough to commend INEC, pls PDP should stop all this nonsense we in Rivers state saw what happened in the 2015 election where in some LGA voting didn't even take place and results came from those places and was accepted for that of Presidential and governorship. Let's move on the people's will is supreme PDP has got there majority of the results released so far. Fayose should stop castigating the President of the country.
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by LeStylo: 6:38am On Mar 22, 2016
Jorussia:
Fayose is a confused human being,behind his constant rantings i always see a man filled with a fear of the unknown.
Gbam!
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by OnankpaBa(m): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2016
see your life?

byrron:

I put the blame on the Zombies
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by OnankpaBa(m): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2016
no but you...

nicolosam:

And u think u have said something?
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by OnankpaBa(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2016
his lawmakers are already wallowing in pain o

poseidon12:

You and your incompetent president will not do anything.
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by OnankpaBa(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2016
ask me again...
joes11:
Where then is freedom of speech and expression
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by abduljabbar4(m): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2016
criminalmindz:
Buhari can't do anything, if he wants his govt to come to a premature end he should try it. We are daring him. COWARD!

Mind your words. You guys are learners when it comes to conflicts
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by ElCapone(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Mr President, since Fayose is already in Abuja, he should be made to pay for all his utterances.
dat wld b childish.
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by sirkunzy50: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2016
omoyemirally:
Fayose is a mad man. So he deserves no response.

I'm not sure u have someone of his calibre in your whole family.
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by ElCapone(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2016
criminalmindz:
Buhari can't do anything, if he wants his govt to come to a premature end he should try it. We are daring him. COWARD!
mr criminal ur moniker sayz it all. And incase u 4getting samtin my bubu is nt bloodthirsty and wldnt b interestd in switching bodies just like 1 WIKEd governor insinuatd.
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by ElCapone(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2016
hinwazaka:

And you are an unintelligent and worthless lifeform
u must b fayose's son borne out of wedlock, eya what a pity. Even after every humiliation u still dey defend ur moraly bankrupt father. Get well soon bro.
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by ElCapone(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2016
omoyemirally:
pele o agborodun. I can c u are more mentally unstable dan fayose.
u no c say na dat fayose omoale b diz? Like fada like son nani
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by Immaculate2000: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Mr Fayose...... Please pay your workers their 5 months salary and let them have some relief. We have not seen your economic blueprint in Ekiti State. When are you organising your own economic submit?
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by teegrams(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2016
Fayose should learn to be silent
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by Djmamman(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, on Monday said any attempt by President Muhammadu Buhari to declare a state of emergency in Ekiti or Rivers State would be resisted.

Fayose spoke with State House correspondents shortly after taking part in the economic retreat organised by the National Economic Council inside the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The governor said he was aware that Buhari was planning a state of emergency in Rivers State over the bloody election rerun that took place in the state over the weekend.

He said he was also aware that the President had the same plan in stock for the people of Ekiti State.

However he said if he went ahead with the plan, Buhari would be thought a lesson that power belongs to the people and not their leaders.

He said, “They have been insinuating that (state of emergency) too in Ekiti. We have been waiting for them. Power has gone beyond the leaders; power has gone back to the people.

“You want to declare state of emergency, declare it and we will tell you that the state of emergency will not work too. This country belongs to all of us.”

Fayose criticised what he called the militarisation of the Rivers rerun.

He insisted that the military has no business in electoral matters.

He urged Buhari to sustain the legacy of free and fair elections which his administration inherited.

“The military has got no business in our election.

“If you watch the trend, PDP has always won all the elections after the annulment. Which means what happened in Rivers is just a service of ego of some individuals who believe they have Nigeria in their pockets and they can call the President at will to deploy the military.

“It is unfortunate that somebody would allow the military to kill his own people.

“I strongly condemn the elections in Rivers and charge that we sustain he legacy of transparent elections.

“For me in Ekiti, we learned from that and we are prepared. We prepare for election every day and we are fully prepared,” he added.

Fayose also said the Ekiti lawmakers currently being detained by agents of the Department of State Services had further confirmed what he described as the rascality of the agency of government.

He said it was unfortunate that the Federal Government would decide to look away and allow innocent Nigerians’ rights to be trampled upon.

http://www.punchng.com/2016/03/21/fayose-dares-buhari-says-state-of-emergency-wont-work-in-ekiti-rivers/

Fayose I swear to Allah, by what you have written on the issue of deploying Nig. Army to rivers is the act of rigging election you are shameless person, have you forgotten your election scandal, do you remember a retired army officer who publicized all you have done during your election with fed. official in Ikiti
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by Djmamman(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Aufbauh:
The attention Mr Fayose is looking for is not worth it from Mr President so the earlier he realise that silent is the best answer to a Fool.

The best answer to a pool like Fayose is silenced and you go for your mornings ng prayer Curse him and seek Allah punishment for him before his death for every body to see him, didn't he remember his election scandal is more than Dasuki Gate 2.1b arm deal scandal. hopeless like him
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by opia1984: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2016
FAYOSE D CAT WITH 9 LIVES -

DONSMITH123:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, on Monday said any attempt by President Muhammadu Buhari to declare a state of emergency in Ekiti or Rivers State would be resisted.

Fayose spoke with State House correspondents shortly after taking part in the economic retreat organised by the National Economic Council inside the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The governor said he was aware that Buhari was planning a state of emergency in Rivers State over the bloody election rerun that took place in the state over the weekend.

He said he was also aware that the President had the same plan in stock for the people of Ekiti State.

However he said if he went ahead with the plan, Buhari would be thought a lesson that power belongs to the people and not their leaders.

He said, “They have been insinuating that (state of emergency) too in Ekiti. We have been waiting for them. Power has gone beyond the leaders; power has gone back to the people.

“You want to declare state of emergency, declare it and we will tell you that the state of emergency will not work too. This country belongs to all of us.”

Fayose criticised what he called the militarisation of the Rivers rerun.

He insisted that the military has no business in electoral matters.

He urged Buhari to sustain the legacy of free and fair elections which his administration inherited.

“The military has got no business in our election.

“If you watch the trend, PDP has always won all the elections after the annulment. Which means what happened in Rivers is just a service of ego of some individuals who believe they have Nigeria in their pockets and they can call the President at will to deploy the military.

“It is unfortunate that somebody would allow the military to kill his own people.

“I strongly condemn the elections in Rivers and charge that we sustain he legacy of transparent elections.

“For me in Ekiti, we learned from that and we are prepared. We prepare for election every day and we are fully prepared,” he added.

Fayose also said the Ekiti lawmakers currently being detained by agents of the Department of State Services had further confirmed what he described as the rascality of the agency of government.

He said it was unfortunate that the Federal Government would decide to look away and allow innocent Nigerians’ rights to be trampled upon.

http://www.punchng.com/2016/03/21/fayose-dares-buhari-says-state-of-emergency-wont-work-in-ekiti-rivers/
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by josefeneche: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2016
PMB wants to declare state of emergency for what reason? Baba please you really need to put this country on the right path. In case you are not aware, time's running out on you, It's a little less than a year already oooo. Mr. Sai Baba, sare shey nkan!!!!
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by JudeOkeke: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2016
this is the kind of men we need in nigeria... one in each state speaking out for his people, then the government will be on heir toes. not the likes of Amaechi, Lai Muhamed and their cohorts...
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by martinsoche: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
fayose is always saying the right thing and all the APC know it that is why they cant do anything to him even when he is Abuja or ekiti, what is lai Mohamed is saying now, knowing fooling that he cant match fayose in anywhere>>>>><<<<<<<<
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by opia1984: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mr President has 2 be reminded of his numerou failures and FAYOSE is best equiped 4 dat role -
opia1984:
FAYOSE D CAT WITH 9 LIVES -

Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by josefeneche: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
JudeOkeke:
this is the kind of men we need in nigeria... one in each state speaking out for his people, then the government will be on heir toes. not the likes of Amaechi, Lai Muhamed and their cohorts...
Exactly! Seems like no one is coming to say anything while this present regime's doing what they doing right now. Fayose has been very vocal & it feels like even PMB doesn't know where to hit him. The PDP need people like Fayose....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by DanOmang: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
it just so clear that Buhari has nothing to offer Nigerian, God will just help us till 2019..
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by dealslip(f): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
bittertruthz:

If you have sense, you will blame animals that are killing and beheading.
What is wrong with state of emergency? Only criminals that operate at night fear state of emergency.

Many Nigerians don't go out after 7pm. What is the difference?
State of emergency keep people safe. PARIS IS STILL ON STATE OF EMERGENCY AFTER ATTACK.

You just want to comment and fayose just want to talk.
Both of you have no sense.

unfortunately everything you have written still remains your opinion and not mine. I stand by what I perceive as wrong.
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tonydeeb:

Pls get your facts right, the presence of military in Ekiti State during Fayose's election did not in the least influence his winning the election, even if that was his original intent.
Everyone, esp. students of Ekiti universities rallied around @Ayo Fayose and he won the election in a landslide...ask any right-thinking Ekiti citizen, @Ayo Fayose won in every single lga including Fayemi's.
The victory was visible to the blind, resounding to the deaf.
I laugh in Spanish.
That's what you're made to believe.
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by Tonydeeb(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Silvofitz:

I laugh in Spanish.
That's what you're made to believe.
Not necessarily, my bro schooled there at the time of the excercise.
Re: Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work by falcon2020(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2016
omoyemirally:
I was a fan of fayose. I disliked him cos of his rudeness. Thank God he's dealing with a peaceful man.
lolz,wot if He is nt peaceful,d need needs to be told,he is saying wot is right but we have to overlook the rude part of him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi / You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ / Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.