Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,100 members, 7,845,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] (14140 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Let's go there naijaboiy grin

naijaboiy:

Sir, you don't need to send your lines via email. It is for only those that have contenders.

I hope you are ready sir?

It's almost time. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
princeparix & adasun I hope you guys are set? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Let's go there naijaboiy grin

cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
well that Na their wahala. Kokan aye mehhhhnnn

How you dey?
Mehn, am cool jare and hope same with you over there?
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Will be sleeping late due to the competition embarassed but it's all fun tho.

naijaboiy:

cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Will be sleeping late due to the competition embarassed but it's all fun tho.

its just a sacrifice for today. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Guess there will be another thread for the wooing lines and also for comments

naijaboiy:

cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Dklef(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Let the wooing start naa cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
It's about to start grin

Dklef:
Let the wooing start naa cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Adasun(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:
princeparix & adasun I hope you guys are set? cheesy
i was schedule around 9:15pm na,time neva near abi they is a change
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
@naijaboiy i thought there were gonna be a diff tread for the contest? Its almost 8pm and i still cant find any to cure my curiosity. Hope all is well?
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Guess there will be another thread for the wooing lines and also for comments

Yes, a thread has been created sir.
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by timidapsin(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy My suggestion

why not book spaces for all the contenders lines in the first page, it can easily be modified and re quoted it makes it much more interesting, than posting a contender first then hundreds of comments then another contender...
I hope you understand what i mean...
It even helps the person being woed to make decisions because she can easily check the contender with the highest likes in the firstpage...
It also helps new people coming in the thread to easily understand and view the lines...
Please yield to my suggestion thanks..
Besides you are doing a great job...
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2016
timidapsin:

naijaboiy My suggestion

why not book spaces for all the contenders lines in the first page, it can easily be modified and re quoted it makes it much more interesting, than posting a contender first then hundreds of comments then another contender...
I hope you understand what i mean...
It even helps the person being woed to make decisions because she can easily check the contender with the highest likes in the firstpage...
It also helps new people coming in the thread to easily understand and view the lines...
Please yield to my suggestion thanks..
Besides you are doing a great job...
Okay what you mean is we should post every contender's lines on first page and then the person to be wooed will just read from there and pick once and for all?
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2016
CaptainEcole
Olajorn
Ajademola2000
Kingrex1

You guys are not going to submit any lines since you have no contender. It will be posted by you, so please get ready.

You are allowed to use more than 150 words but please it shouldn't be too lengthy.

See you tonight. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by timidapsin(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

Okay what you mean is we should post every contender's lines on first page and then the person to be wooed will just read from there and pick once and for all?
Yeah book spaces..
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by iykekelvins(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
CaptainEcole
Olajorn
Ajademola2000
Kingrex1

You guys are not going to submit any lines since you have no contender. It will be posted by you, so please get ready.

You are allowed to use more than 150 words but please it shouldn't be too lengthy.

See you tonight. smiley
Boss
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2016
timidapsin:
Yeah book spaces..
Okay but don't you think it may make everything a bit too quick and boring? Like the lady will just pick and that's the end of the show.

Or maybe we could do it this way, we'll book a space for each contenders then after they've dropped their lines we'll copy it and post on the space created for them.

That way, one can see everything on the first page without having to search series of pages.
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2016
iykekelvins:
Boss
Yo!
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by timidapsin(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

Okay but don't you think it may make everything a bit too quick and boring? Like the lady will just pick and that's the end of the show.

Or maybe we could do it this way, we'll book a space for each contenders then after they've dropped their lines we'll copy it and post on the space created for them.

That way, one can see everything on the first page without having to search series of pages.
Yeah and it's also not compulsory you post all the lines at the same time..
After Modifying and Pasting Contender 1 lines you give it like 15mins break so people can comment about it then Contender 2 lines goes live it makes it more fun
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2016
timidapsin:
Yeah and it's also not compulsory you post all the lines at the same time..
After Modifying and Pasting Contender 1 lines you give it like 15mins break so people can comment about it then Contender 2 lines goes live it makes it more fun
Hmmm....that could work too.

But that means everyone will have to be rechecking the first page for it. Isn't that stressful?
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by KingRex1(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
CaptainEcole
Olajorn
Ajademola2000
Kingrex1

See you tonight. smiley
Somebody's mind is gonna get blown away today.. Pls get an ambulance ready.
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Somebody's mind is gonna get blown away today.. Pls get an ambulance ready.
Lol...we hope so. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by timidapsin(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hmmm....that could work too.

But that means everyone will have to be rechecking the first page for it. Isn't that stressful?
No it's not.. trust me as soon as it hits firstpag3e, people will reqoute it
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2016
timidapsin:
No it's not.. trust me as soon as it hits firstpag3e, people will reqoute it
Okay. But today we have all single participants. No challenger. Do you suggest we apply the same method? I've already told them not to bother about sending their lines to us as they will post it themselves.
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by timidapsin(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

Okay. But today we have all single participants. No challenger. Do you suggest we apply the same method? I've already told them not to bother about sending their lines to us as they will post it themselves.
Let it go the normal way, but i think single participants should have come on the last day?
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2016
timidapsin:
Let it go the normal way, but i think single participants should have come on the last day?
We had to mix it. You know the fun is mostly in the challenged group.

So putting all single participants in one day will not draw attention and interest. Today's own is simply because some guys withdrew out of the contest.
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by timidapsin(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

We had to mix it. You know the fun is mostly in the challenged group.

So putting all single participants in one day will not draw attention and interest. Today's own is simply because some guys withdrew out of the contest.
okay then
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
CaptainEcole
Olajorn
Ajademola2000
Kingrex1

See you tonight. smiley
I thought I had a contender?? ... where is Neyoor?
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2016
CaptainECole:
I thought I had a contender?? ... where is Neyoor?
He backed out.
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Daneni1...I'm yet to receive ur lines. Please do that ASAP.
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Daneni1...I'm yet to receive ur lines. Please do that ASAP.
Have you received that of maxi112 and smellymouth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Instagram: She Took A Selfie With Her Finger Inside Her P*ssy (picture) 18+ / Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.