Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Spanish Scientist Finally Discover The Cure For Hiv And Aids Diseases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Spanish Scientist Finally Discover The Cure For Hiv And Aids Diseases (554 Views)

Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. / Child Treated For HIV At Birth Remains Virus-Free Years After Final Treatment / 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Scientist Finally Discover The Cure For Hiv And Aids Diseases by princesunny(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Doctors in Barcelona, Spain consider they've uncovered the
solution to HIV - the AIDS-causing virus that affects the lives of
higher than 34 million individuals throughout the world, in line with WHO ALSO.
By utilizing blood transplants from the umbilical wires of people
with a genetic capacity HIV, Romance language medical professionals
consider that they will handle the malware, having confirmed the
method rewarding with one afflicted person.
A 37-year-old guy from Barcelona, who experienced been infected
with the HIV virus last year, was first cured of the circumstance after
receiving a hair transplant of blood.
While regretfully the individual later died by cancer malignancy simply three
years later, having developed lymphoma, the Spanish medical
labor force has been massively inspired by simply what this
considers to be a

Read more........http://www.chikatara.com/2016/03/spanish-scientist-finally-discover-cure.html?m=0
Re: Spanish Scientist Finally Discover The Cure For Hiv And Aids Diseases by omoyemirally(f): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good to hear. I cud remember d first time I did HIV test,I was given d result but I cudnt open it out of fear. I prayed fervently before I opened it. When I saw NR.I was so happy. For doz dat av it,dat is not d end of d world. I really hope there is a cure for HIV.
Re: Spanish Scientist Finally Discover The Cure For Hiv And Aids Diseases by Ada9103(f): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Okkk

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Eating Fruits Every Day - Www.ghistme.com / 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Okra / 5 Secret Tricks For Natural Men's Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.