Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married (470 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married by Riwo11(f): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore

when single will now be important.
When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.
When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incurred .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?
I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?
They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

Do you agree with the writer?

Visit www.riseup247.com for more...
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married by missingrib(f): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
op tell them....
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married by iceberylin(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
100%
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married by Tallesty1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
But this was on front page yesterdayundecided
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Did your wretched father own a house before he got married to your mother?

Look, before you impose senseless conditions on the way people ought to live their life, first take a glance at your family and see if they are up to standard.

Useless thing!

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married by Maxi112: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
missingrib:
op tell them....
tell who?

do u think menopause is ur mate?

U girls should be thankful to us for taking off heavy load fom ya parent's... not just come here and tell us what to have b4 marriage

OP I disagree
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married by vicstar(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
op wait!! When the poor dudes ask for 'em ladies hand in marriage do they put a gun on their head?? undecided baffled!!
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married by spytime(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Riwo11:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore

when single will now be important.
When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.
When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incurred .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?
I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?
They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

Do you agree with the writer?

Visit www.riseup247.com for more...
now I see the reason ure still single and no sign of u getting marry any time soon.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married by MoneypassGod(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
This same topic again?? It seems women r becoming too irrelevant these days as guys r becoming wiser.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married by Veronica0705(f): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
this was previously posted by vinshu nah.. why copy and paste again
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married by LIBERTY1980(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mr/Miss Op: are you sure that you are a female, don't you know that every woman or female so to say, have expiring date, there is age you will reach to marry will become a very big problem, there is a age you will reach you will no longer conceive, did you think before posting this unintrested topic, every woman inheritance is in his husband house, God that give a man a wife, will also provide for the man to take care of his family,whether poor or rich, character and husband is the pride of a woman, A woman without husband and good character is still incomplete. If you will be waiting untill a rich man will come and ask your hand in marriage, that will be the greatest mistake of the 21 centuary.

(1) (Reply)

Covetous But Unambitious / A New Nairalander Needs Help / How To Make People Always Remember You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.