Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Please A Sister Needs Your Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please A Sister Needs Your Help (4492 Views)

I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. / "If He Cant Lick Your P****, You Are Like A Sister To Him" - Facebook Slayqueen / Biko Help A Sister Get Hooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by baser02(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
you want to learn abi so be it we are ready to teach u but rethink about what u wanna do
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by firstking01(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
You seem to be on a revenge mission
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by umehmj(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
baser02:
lol happy by making others sad what kind of happiness is that. sha pity the guy u will break his heart

lol she won't. babe probably bored and wants something to talk about and wen u wanna get people talking, you go for the bizarre, just like her topic is
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Yeah, I do have goals in life and this is one of my goals

That's not pleasing to know.
But you do know that our deeds, whether good or bad will surely come back to haunt us someday. You might see what you are intent on doing as fun but when _shit gets serious, it wouldn't be funny at all.
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Rukkydelta(f): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
umehmj:

ok. How about you try breaking mine? be warned, i got an elastic heart.

lol....Burning it with flame will do cos elastic melts
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by umehmj(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:
lol....Burning it with flame will do cos elastic melts
nah! my kind of elastic doesn't, at worst it will overheat and That's all.
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Rukkydelta(f): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
baser02:
you want to learn abi so be it we are ready to teach u but rethink about what u wanna do

I have already think this over thoroughly and I'm sure of it...so go ahead
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Rukkydelta(f): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hattchett:

That's not pleasing to know.
But you do know that our deeds, whether good or bad will surely come back to haunt us someday. You might see what you are intent on doing as fun but when _shit gets serious, it wouldn't be funny at all.

I'm aware of the consequences
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Alezy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Smiles. ..am not surprised
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Trapnews: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Okay.... I need to know how to make a guy to fall in love with me and later on break his heart. Your advise is needed especially the experts on this kind of stuff
Finally! Satan has arrived shocked
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Rukkydelta(f): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Alezy:
Smiles. ..am not surprised
Yeah! you don't have to
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by innocs: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
If u really want to know pls do reach me on 08039364835 I will put u thru
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Rukkydelta(f): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
You seem to be on a revenge mission
No. I'm not
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by firstking01(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2016
Rukkydelta:
No. I'm not
so, why do you wanna break his heart??
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 19, 2016

Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by phabulous88(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2016
Rukkydelta:

No. I'm not

All the best
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by skywalker240(m): 11:42pm On May 19, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Okay.... I need to know how to make a guy to fall in love with me and later on break his heart. Your advise is needed especially the experts on this kind of stuff
Coming from a delta girl...no wonder, Y would i be supprised.....advice move on to avoid more heartbrakes..

mtcheeeeew..spits on thread fold it like sh!t paper trample it under my foot and walks away from thread.

Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Rukkydelta(f): 7:04pm On May 21, 2016
skywalker240:

Coming from a delta girl...no wonder, Y would i be supprised.....advice move on to avoid more heartbrakes..

mtcheeeeew..spits on thread fold it like sh!t paper trample it under my foot and walks away from thread.

Lol ......How many delta girls have break your heart ?.....Well I trust my delta sisters and I know they taught you a lesson you shall ever live to remain...Cheers
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Rukkydelta(f): 7:04pm On May 21, 2016
skywalker240:

Lol ......How many delta girls have break your heart ?.....Well I trust my delta sisters and I know they taught you a lesson you shall ever live to remember...Cheers
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by skywalker240(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Lol ......How many delta girls have break your heart ?.....Well I trust my delta sisters and I know they taught you a lesson you shall ever live to remember...Cheers
Fvck ur CHEERS...

Ps i made much cash, and so i bleep the hell outta dem and keep dem as my sarewagba's....and i can do same to u cos i know what u all want.
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Rukkydelta(f): 9:05pm On May 23, 2016
skywalker240:

Fvck ur CHEERS...

Ps i made much cash, and so i bleep the hell outta dem and keep dem as my sarewagba's....and i can do same to u cos i know what u all want.

Pains of a jobless Nigerian youth.... It's okay bro God will provide you with a good job
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by skywalker240(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Pains of a jobless Nigerian youth.... It's okay bro God will provide you with a good job
Ya baby,..a more better one @ dat..so am gonna get good pay to Bleep all dem Gold diggers...

Praying for the day i see u and do same (bleep u till u cry) th@s should ha been on ur prayer job list too i hope......

Ur next immature mentions would not be replied.
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by misterjosh(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Make your cheap to get closer to him, then get pregnant... Afterwards abort the pregnancy... It will pain him gan >sad >sad
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rukkydelta:

grin cheesy bahd guys P just strolling and browsing thru the thread, funny how u skilled the more difficult answers with no replies, delta babe u try, i from experience know u just want to be bad and it's allowed at least in my world it is, hope ur enjoying your weekend
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by smileysmiley(f): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rukkydelta:

No, I'm not I just derive fun from getting guys heart broken... Not my fault
sweetheart thread carefully... you might end up losing your heart to him instead and you'll be the one at risk
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Rukkydelta(f): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

grin cheesy bahd guys P just strolling and browsing thru the thread, funny how u skilled the more difficult answers with no replies, delta babe u try, i from experience know u just want to be bad and it's allowed at least in my world it is, hope ur enjoying your weekend
Going smooth and yours ?
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Going smooth and yours ?

day not going too well, hard to go to work, been pissed all day, just want to get the F outta here n enjoy my short weekend.... pissed but ok.... how are u enjoying ur weekend
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rukkydelta:
grabs her skirt**

PAY ME the megabytes I used in opening ur thread..... angry
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by firstking01(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rukkydelta:
thanks cheesy
Mtcheeeewsundecided
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Rukkydelta(f): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
firstking01:
Mtcheeeewsundecided
Good evening sir
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Rukkydelta(f): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dab2mydick:
grabs her skirt**
PAY ME the megabytes I used in opening ur thread..... angry
Okay dear I'll
Re: Please A Sister Needs Your Help by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Okay dear I'll
how do u intend to pay me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) / What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? / Virgin Ko, Virgin Ni (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.