Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University (42329 Views)

N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Cutehector(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Second class upper?

I was expectin a first class result na.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by NaLaugh: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good job.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by katerine7(f): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
congratulations dear
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
congrat girl. we need you at Total elf.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congratulation....
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by macaranta(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congrats
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by TheAziz: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
congratulations, i checked your profile, you're beautify and you had 2.1 too which means your brain is beautiful too
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by flez09: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
congratulations Nne....."it isn't easy". #JISIKE
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by rosalieene(f): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
LoBoR:
Congrats
Buh Y were u not d first on d list, y fifth..those above u how many heads do they hav..next time work harder.. grin
hahahaha
papa Dele go and try now let's knew if its easy
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by rosalieene(f): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
247notire:
Congratulations!

PS: Hope you're aware that this won't fetch you anything? You still have to prove yourself when the time comes so don't be too carried away. This is just the first step of many before you can finally say "Yea! I made it!"

Still a commendable result smiley
yes! but at least my four years in the university yielded a fruitful result and wasn't wasted.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by rosalieene(f): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
ERockson:
Congrats but nothing so special in 2:1 and even certificate nowadays. Please don't let this paper enter your head anywhere you find yourself
If its nothing special to you, it is special to me.
At least after all the money spent and time, it yielded good fruit.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by rosalieene(f): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hehehe... That Course eh... I'm a final year student of Applied/Industrial Chemistry in Unical.. I understand your plight.

Congrats... May God see my colleagues and I through as well
it is well with you. God will see you through only if you don't compromise.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by rosalieene(f): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
In the world of scammers, someone just saved your statement of result. Learner. cool

Congrats though. smiley
Choi....
Abeg ooo. make them no carry am go do juju for me
Anyway, Christ that is in me n my result is greater than them.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by HopeAlive14(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by rosalieene(f): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
herbie27:
Congrat to her.
Bt she wrote like a jambite lipsrsealed
what are u now insinuating? #vexed
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by rosalieene(f): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Godsgal:
Cöngrats dearie... But wait o. Wen did u get into skool dat u're now convocing? Ur skool fast o.
yea my school organize convocations every year
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by 247notire(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
rosalieene:

yes! but at least my four years in the university yielded a fruitful result and wasn't wasted.
Sure baby girl, sure. Just speaking from an experienced perspective wink
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by okimba(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Babe u too much ooo, I find that English ( upper division) for my certificate tire I no see am oo. In fact till today I still the find am. Kudosss.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by haibe(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
rosalieene:

If its nothing special to you, it is special to me.
At least after all the money spent and time, it yielded good fruit.

How do you define good fruit and bad fruit? Congrats though!!
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by MetroBoomin: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
rosalieene:
I am writing this to encourage students and Jambites so they'd realize that they can get to whatever point they want to attain in their academic pursuit. Forgive my grammatical blunders, am not perfect.Focus on my point and not on my writing.

I didn't attend my convocation last friday due to
some personal reasons but all the same na Godwin. But seeing the convocation pictures of others, I decided to post this. I wasn't there physically but was there spiritually. At least my name was in d book of life lol.

HOW THE JOURNEY STARTED;

I wrote my first UTME in 2010, even if I forgot anything other thing I learnt in English language,
I would never forget that the exam is called UTME and not JAMB as people always call it.

JAMB is the body /organization organizing UTME
thanks to my English teachers in secondary school Mr Ikuyajolu Daniel and Mr Samuel Ezebuiro. I applied for medicine in University of Ibadan and it was my dream school. I wasn't even shortlisted to write post-utme. That school is very mean and heartless, lol.
The second time I wrote UTME, that was in 2011,
I also applied in Unibadan. This time around, Industrial chemistry because I later realized that
Med &Surgery wasn't my calling. Again, I wasn't
shortlisted, haba!!. By this time, my twin sister was already in her 100l and about to enter 200l in Unibadan.

One day, my dad saw an advert in Vanguard newspaper in which ANSU called for no-choice candidates to apply. I applied, wrote post-utme.
The list came out but my name was not there. Really, I was frustrated. I also applied in a private university who's advert I also saw. Godfrey okoye university and was given admission!! But in my mind, I was like that one no be school jhoor!!.

I had no other option but to go to GOU. I spent 2 months there when someone called me and told me I got admission in ANSU.I was dumbfounded!,
couldn't believe it. I heard so many stories about the course(Industrial chemistry). Its a no-go- area, very tough and difficult, why didn't you choose biochemistry instead people kept asking. I left GOU for ANSU, people kept on talking.....Industrial Chemistry is hard, the lecturers are very wicked in ANSU , they don't like it when their students pass. , they haven't recorded a single 1st class and 2.1 is always very few since the history of the dept in the
school(not until 2013 set produced the first 1st
class ever),2.1 is like 1st class in ICH dept, I kept on
hearing such. I had a roommate then in my yr1
who was in final year in Industrial chem.

Everyday she came back from class and exams
complaining, regretting why she was in the dept.
I hope she is not seeing this post, lol. She would
complain and complain, I was so scared. I thought of changing course, but to where? I asked myself. I lost hope. I told my parents since they wanted the best but they said 'don't listen to what people say, hardwork is the key''.

The struggle began, thanks to my friend and
reading partner Anasioke Onyinye and also to my parents for the encouragement. I was able to graduate with a comfortable 2.1 in Industrial Chemistry. I was the fifth best graduating and am proud of it. Thanks to all those who called and texted to congratulate me after seeing my name in the convocation brochure. Finally, God is the secret. Truly, those who put their trust in God shall be like mount
Zion. Most Importantly, I was able to overcome
the pressure of Examination Malpractice because
I believed in God's power. God doesnt fail. Just Obey him by not indulging in examination malpractice, and pray and believe, have faith. Also, read your book, dont depend on small micro chips(mgbo). You can't cheat God. You may use expo and at the end last, you may graduate with a result you least expect, you can't cheat God.

Singing *you are
great* in Steve crown's voice. # faithfulGod
# gloriousGod
Congrats to me and other graduands especially
my fellow kemists!!.
NNAWUIHE ROSELYNE

I'm in Uli now oh
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by rosalieene(f): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mintayo:

Congratulations op. But please remove your statement of results from here please. For security reasons.
I have been trying to remove it but it can't edit. It was tampered with a little. I didnt knw it will reach FP.I cover my result with d blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
rosalieene:
I am writing this to encourage students and Jambites so they'd realize that they can get to whatever point they want to attain in their academic pursuit. Forgive my grammatical blunders, am not perfect.Focus on my point and not on my writing.

some personal reasons but all the same na Godwin. But seeing the convocation pictures of others, I decided to post this. I wasn't there physically but was there spiritually. At least my name was in d book of life lol.

HOW THE JOURNEY STARTED;

I wrote my first UTME in 2010, even if I forgot anything other thing I learnt in English language,
I would never forget that the exam is called UTME and not JAMB as people always call it.

thanks to my English teachers in secondary school Mr Ikuyajolu Daniel and Mr Samuel Ezebuiro. I applied for medicine in University of Ibadan and it was my dream school. I wasn't even shortlisted to write post-utme. That school is very mean and heartless, lol.
I also applied in Unibadan. This time around, Industrial chemistry because I later realized that
shortlisted, haba!!. By this time, my twin sister was already in her 100l and about to enter 200l in Unibadan.

One day, my dad saw an advert in Vanguard newspaper in which ANSU called for no-choice candidates to apply. I applied, wrote post-utme.
The list came out but my name was not there. Really, I was frustrated. I also applied in a private university who's advert I also saw. Godfrey okoye university and was given admission!! But in my mind, I was like that one no be school jhoor!!.

I had no other option but to go to GOU. I spent 2 months there when someone called me and told me I got admission in ANSU.I was dumbfounded!,
couldn't believe it. I heard so many stories about the course(Industrial chemistry). Its a no-go- area, very tough and difficult, why didn't you choose biochemistry instead people kept asking. I left GOU for ANSU, people kept on talking.....Industrial Chemistry is hard, the lecturers are very wicked in ANSU , they don't like it when their students pass. , they haven't recorded a single 1st class and 2.1 is always very few since the history of the dept in the

complain and complain, I was so scared. I thought of changing course, but to where? I asked myself. I lost hope. I told my parents since they wanted the best but they said 'don't listen to what people say, hardwork is the key''.

reading partner Anasioke Onyinye and also to my parents for the encouragement. I was able to graduate with a comfortable 2.1 in Industrial Chemistry. I was the fifth best graduating and am proud of it. Thanks to all those who called and texted to congratulate me after seeing my name in the convocation brochure. Finally, God is the secret. Truly, those who put their trust in God shall be like mount
I believed in God's power. God doesnt fail. Just Obey him by not indulging in examination malpractice, and pray and believe, have faith. Also, read your book, dont depend on small micro chips(mgbo). You can't cheat God. You may use expo and at the end last, you may graduate with a result you least expect, you can't cheat God.

Singing *you are
# gloriousGod
my fellow kemists!!.
NNAWUIHE ROSELYNE

I'm proud of you. All your assertions are correct.
Nonetheless, you need more than that for a trail-blazing career.
Never be hunted by people's opinion, and don't be carried away by compliments.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by rosalieene(f): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
WizyTechs:
It's too risky to post a screenshot ur result online without hiding the sensitive parts.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Anyway... Congrats
thanks. Didn't know it will hit front page. Been trying to remove it but its not working.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by veraiyke(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good one. I love the spirit. Would have loved to share mine but usually don't feel like it. Like its not necessary. Of no use to the social media.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by jeamah1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Keep that mindset. It will lead you many places. Congratulations...
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by brayan(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
We should celebrate ladies with such achievements instead of the cleavage flaunting ladies...Congratulations
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by zactunji(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
congratulations
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by rosalieene(f): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
bruchaga6:
congrat to u rossy, I made it too with u...repping Ansu~Coou
you appear everywhere I go.
How come Odera's name is not there.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
congrats dear
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by ugonna1054(m): 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congrats op, good u and ur onyinye friend made it together smiley
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Caspian22(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
rosalieene:

HOW THE JOURNEY STARTED;

Singing *you are
# gloriousGod
my fellow kemists!!.
NNAWUIHE ROSELYNE

I'm so happy for you. Am a fellow ANSU student!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) / Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate / Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.