Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University (42330 Views)

N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by FunnyDude(m): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
All these wailers from Middle Eastern Nigeria... smh.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by KunAviero(m): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
rosalieene:
I heard so many stories about the course(Industrial chemistry). Its a no-go- area, very tough and difficult, why didn't you choose biochemistry instead people kept asking. I left GOU for ANSU, people kept on talking.....Industrial Chemistry is hard.

Your achievement is a huge one. My cgpa is not up to 4.0 simply cos of industrial chemistry courses which I've got to offer as a biochemist. They are too hard jare. Congrats.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by chuggy(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nice words, Congrats..hardwork truly pays..2.1 no easy abeg!
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by ireneony(f): 12:19am On Mar 22, 2016
rosalieene:
I am writing this to encourage students and Jambites so they'd realize that they can get to whatever point they want to attain in their academic pursuit. Forgive my grammatical blunders, am not perfect.Focus on my point and not on my writing.

I didn't attend my convocation last friday due to
some personal reasons but all the same na Godwin. But seeing the convocation pictures of others, I decided to post this. I wasn't there physically but was there spiritually. At least my name was in d book of life lol.

HOW THE JOURNEY STARTED;

I wrote my first UTME in 2010, even if I forgot anything other thing I learnt in English language,
I would never forget that the exam is called UTME and not JAMB as people always call it.

JAMB is the body /organization organizing UTME
thanks to my English teachers in secondary school Mr Ikuyajolu Daniel and Mr Samuel Ezebuiro. I applied for medicine in University of Ibadan and it was my dream school. I wasn't even shortlisted to write post-utme. That school is very mean and heartless, lol.
The second time I wrote UTME, that was in 2011,
I also applied in Unibadan. This time around, Industrial chemistry because I later realized that
Med &Surgery wasn't my calling. Again, I wasn't
shortlisted, haba!!. By this time, my twin sister was already in her 100l and about to enter 200l in Unibadan.

One day, my dad saw an advert in Vanguard newspaper in which ANSU called for no-choice candidates to apply. I applied, wrote post-utme.
The list came out but my name was not there. Really, I was frustrated. I also applied in a private university who's advert I also saw. Godfrey okoye university and was given admission!! But in my mind, I was like that one no be school jhoor!!.

I had no other option but to go to GOU. I spent 2 months there when someone called me and told me I got admission in ANSU.I was dumbfounded!,
couldn't believe it. I heard so many stories about the course(Industrial chemistry). Its a no-go- area, very tough and difficult, why didn't you choose biochemistry instead people kept asking. I left GOU for ANSU, people kept on talking.....Industrial Chemistry is hard, the lecturers are very wicked in ANSU , they don't like it when their students pass. , they haven't recorded a single 1st class and 2.1 is always very few since the history of the dept in the
school(not until 2013 set produced the first 1st
class ever),2.1 is like 1st class in ICH dept, I kept on
hearing such. I had a roommate then in my yr1
who was in final year in Industrial chem.

Everyday she came back from class and exams
complaining, regretting why she was in the dept.
I hope she is not seeing this post, lol. She would
complain and complain, I was so scared. I thought of changing course, but to where? I asked myself. I lost hope. I told my parents since they wanted the best but they said 'don't listen to what people say, hardwork is the key''.

The struggle began, thanks to my friend and
reading partner Anasioke Onyinye and also to my parents for the encouragement. I was able to graduate with a comfortable 2.1 in Industrial Chemistry. I was the fifth best graduating and am proud of it. Thanks to all those who called and texted to congratulate me after seeing my name in the convocation brochure. Finally, God is the secret. Truly, those who put their trust in God shall be like mount
Zion. Most Importantly, I was able to overcome
the pressure of Examination Malpractice because
I believed in God's power. God doesnt fail. Just Obey him by not indulging in examination malpractice, and pray and believe, have faith. Also, read your book, dont depend on small micro chips(mgbo). You can't cheat God. You may use expo and at the end last, you may graduate with a result you least expect, you can't cheat God.

Singing *you are
great* in Steve crown's voice. # faithfulGod
# gloriousGod
Congrats to me and other graduands especially
my fellow kemists!!.
NNAWUIHE ROSELYNE

congrats!
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 22, 2016
rosalieene:

what are u now insinuating? #vexed
grin grin ;like i said earlier...congratulation!.

See dat as a compliment even though i spoke my mind.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Titugirl(f): 12:58am On Mar 22, 2016
congratulations
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by 1ladyonly: 4:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Congratulations guys.... I will advice if U or Ur parents have little change, they should try and send U guys to outside either Indian or Singapore to do your Masters to learn modern method of analysis in both the industrial chemistry and Econometric packages. This will burst Ur IQ in the 5G world.

I know the economy is hard but it worth investing in education especially in the life of young ones like U.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by toprealman: 5:04am On Mar 22, 2016
rosalieene:
I am writing this to encourage students and Jambites so they'd realize that they can get to whatever point they want to attain in their academic pursuit. Forgive my grammatical blunders, am not perfect.Focus on my point and not on my writing.

I didn't attend my convocation last friday due to
some personal reasons but all the same na Godwin. But seeing the convocation pictures of others, I decided to post this. I wasn't there physically but was there spiritually. At least my name was in d book of life lol.

HOW THE JOURNEY STARTED;

I wrote my first UTME in 2010, even if I forgot anything other thing I learnt in English language,
I would never forget that the exam is called UTME and not JAMB as people always call it.

JAMB is the body /organization organizing UTME
thanks to my English teachers in secondary school Mr Ikuyajolu Daniel and Mr Samuel Ezebuiro. I applied for medicine in University of Ibadan and it was my dream school. I wasn't even shortlisted to write post-utme. That school is very mean and heartless, lol.
The second time I wrote UTME, that was in 2011,
I also applied in Unibadan. This time around, Industrial chemistry because I later realized that
Med &Surgery wasn't my calling. Again, I wasn't
shortlisted, haba!!. By this time, my twin sister was already in her 100l and about to enter 200l in Unibadan.

One day, my dad saw an advert in Vanguard newspaper in which ANSU called for no-choice candidates to apply. I applied, wrote post-utme.
The list came out but my name was not there. Really, I was frustrated. I also applied in a private university who's advert I also saw. Godfrey okoye university and was given admission!! But in my mind, I was like that one no be school jhoor!!.

I had no other option but to go to GOU. I spent 2 months there when someone called me and told me I got admission in ANSU.I was dumbfounded!,
couldn't believe it. I heard so many stories about the course(Industrial chemistry). Its a no-go- area, very tough and difficult, why didn't you choose biochemistry instead people kept asking. I left GOU for ANSU, people kept on talking.....Industrial Chemistry is hard, the lecturers are very wicked in ANSU , they don't like it when their students pass. , they haven't recorded a single 1st class and 2.1 is always very few since the history of the dept in the
school(not until 2013 set produced the first 1st
class ever),2.1 is like 1st class in ICH dept, I kept on
hearing such. I had a roommate then in my yr1
who was in final year in Industrial chem.

Everyday she came back from class and exams
complaining, regretting why she was in the dept.
I hope she is not seeing this post, lol. She would
complain and complain, I was so scared. I thought of changing course, but to where? I asked myself. I lost hope. I told my parents since they wanted the best but they said 'don't listen to what people say, hardwork is the key''.

The struggle began, thanks to my friend and
reading partner Anasioke Onyinye and also to my parents for the encouragement. I was able to graduate with a comfortable 2.1 in Industrial Chemistry. I was the fifth best graduating and am proud of it. Thanks to all those who called and texted to congratulate me after seeing my name in the convocation brochure. Finally, God is the secret. Truly, those who put their trust in God shall be like mount
Zion. Most Importantly, I was able to overcome
the pressure of Examination Malpractice because
I believed in God's power. God doesnt fail. Just Obey him by not indulging in examination malpractice, and pray and believe, have faith. Also, read your book, dont depend on small micro chips(mgbo). You can't cheat God. You may use expo and at the end last, you may graduate with a result you least expect, you can't cheat God.

Singing *you are
great* in Steve crown's voice. # faithfulGod
# gloriousGod
Congrats to me and other graduands especially
my fellow kemists!!.
NNAWUIHE ROSELYNE

will be in lag next week, let's go for a drink and celebrate this remarkable achievement. what do you think?
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by afroxyz: 5:31am On Mar 22, 2016
After the 2.1 what next? Welcome to the real world
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Icon4s(m): 6:11am On Mar 22, 2016
emandman:
Av seen d result part , whr is d cute part?

Check her profile pix. wink
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by seunajia: 6:13am On Mar 22, 2016
WTF is ANSU? GTFOH!
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Abumadea: 6:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Congrats my fellow chemist. I rep OOU 2010 set.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by just4obitex(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2016
rosalieene:

I have been trying to remove it but it can't edit. It was tampered with a little. I didnt knw it will reach FP.I cover my result with d blood of Jesus
Nothing will happen to your result dear, instead it will open doors for you..... I'm really proud of u
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by franugo(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2016
Emmagenius:
WOW,my sister it is the Lord's doing.Her fellow ''kemists'' should learn from this.Truly inspiring

U are kidding right wat ze fuk is inspiring about d post?

congrats op.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2016
Congratulation
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by cardoctor(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Is it real?
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by iamgiggssleaky(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2016
LoBoR:
Congrats
Buh Y were u not d first on d list, y fifth..those above u how many heads do they hav..next time work harder.. grin

typical Nigerian parent. lol
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Topmaike007(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2016
Congratulation
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by SycophanticGoat: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2016
rosalieene:

you appear everywhere I go.
How come Odera's name is not there.

Congrats nwa oma! You made your parents proud. Hopefully you scale new heights from here..
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by SycophanticGoat: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2016
ireneony:
congrats!

Hello Irene
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Please is there anyway ah can get past post utme questions for ANSU?Am an aspirant!
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by MrGreattony: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2016
Congratulations Dear. good to hear about your persistence & perseverance. Your story is an encouragement to someone. Good luck in your further endeavors.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2016
Someone just used your statement of result got employed. cool
rosalieene:

Choi....
Abeg ooo. make them no carry am go do juju for me
Anyway, Christ that is in me n my result is greater than them.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by YYAlhajey: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Congrats to you all graduates of 2.1. Now, the reality of life has just started. Wishing everybody all best!
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by rosalieene(f): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Steveeli:
Please is there anyway ah can get past post utme questions for ANSU?Am an aspirant!
go to the school area. They sell in most cafes there.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
The mod that edited the title of this thread . . .

Wetin do you nah?
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Phunkyposh(f): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Watch out for my Testimony soon.. Fingers should be kept Crossed!!! !!!!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Mintayo(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
rosalieene:

I have been trying to remove it but it can't edit. It was tampered with a little. I didnt knw it will reach FP.I cover my result with d blood of Jesus
Smiles. The blood of Jesus.
You can mail the mod to help you with that.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by ireneony(f): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hello Irene
hi cheesy
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by pweetylivia(f): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
seunajia:
WTF is ANSU? GTFOH!
Really idiat cry
seunajia:
WTF is ANSU? GTFOH!
Really idiat
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by seunajia: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
pweetylivia:
Really idiat cryReally idiat

Why are you so pained, young woman? It's a simple question. WTF is ANSU?
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by SenatorJames(m): 4:48am On Mar 24, 2016
Congratulations! May you be highly favoured in the labour market in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) / Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate / Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.