Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,257 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) (2328 Views)

Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by Nturguy1122: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
U look like bonboy....ur look to me is handsomely dull
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by Seeeeeeee: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Nice tho.If ur mom is ur queen,ur gf is ur what? angry
You will jealous your Mother inlaw, but try and marry a man that the mum is late else you will be in trouble.
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
You will jealous your Mother inlaw, but try and marry a man that the mum is late else you will be in trouble.
Wat if his mom is not late?i should kill i guess angry
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
lovely, that's a lovely pic.
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

..Hell Nooooooooo...I simply asked if the babe waz lightskin....CHILL OUT BRO!! undecided
Cork it's his Mama undecided
....you understand how folk feel an be sensitive about them.
I know....You made that thread.
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by Seeeeeeee: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wat if his mom is not late?i should kill i guess angry
what i see in u from ur previous statement is jealousy in u, he has the right to call his mom QUEEN, PRINCESS, ONE AND ONLY, MY EVERYTHING, the mom means alot to him b4 he can post her pix here for the world to see. You're comparing btw mother(blood) and girlfriend who he should call Queen, don't you know blood is thicker than water?
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by MrCork: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Cork it's his Mama undecided
....you understand how folk feel an be sensitive about them.
I know....You made that thread.

..i dont gerrrrit...serrriously..what did i say wrong?.......the boy said he Mum was fine & I simply ask of she waz lightskin?..is that a crime? undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

..i dont gerrrrit...serrriously..what did i say wrong?.......the boy said he Mum was fine & I simply ask of she waz lightskin?..is that a crime? undecided
Yes, it's his beloved Mama.
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by MrCork: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yes, it's his beloved Mama.

...yea but the mum is a female & since shes a females I asked if she waz lightskin....I asked u if u waz lightskin & u said no....Dont forget all females will be mothers one day so was wrong in my askin if the babe is lightskin.....I still dont gerrrrit! undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

...yea but the mum is a female & since shes a females I asked if she waz lightskin....I asked u if u waz lightskin & u said no....Dont forget all females will be mothers one day so was wrong in my askin if the babe is lightskin.....I still dont gerrrrit! undecided
It's always wrong an you know that.
But this was a criminal act....it's his mother now
You know them that care for an love us.
They can put ya in an emotional state,mothers with their love.
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by JohnieWalker(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nturguy1122:
U look like bonboy....ur look to me is handsomely dull
lol...didn't wanna attend first service but she forced me to go with her
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by JohnieWalker(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

I understand the doctor said yu will definitely get well but hope yu taking d drugs
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by MrCork: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It's always wrong an you know that.
But this was a criminal act....it's his mother now
You know them that care for an love us.
They can put ya in an emotional state, mothers.

..but what has mother gots to do with lightskin complexsion?.. all men ask females this question everday *are u lightskin*...its a simple yes or no answer..dont forget this babes become mothers someday..it waz not a rude queestion coz I all ways respect peoples mothers especially when they lightskin...we juss curios to no if the babe is lightskin and beauriful...It was not a rude question. i swaaaaar! undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

..but what has mother gots to do with lightskin complexsion?.. all men ask females this question everday *are u lightskin*...its a simple yes or no answer..dont forget this babes become mothers someday..it waz not a rude queestion coz I all ways respect peoples mothers especially when they lightskin...we juss curios to no if the babe is lightskin and beauriful...It was not a rude question. i swaaaaar! undecided
Was to...Bye.
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by MrCork: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
JohnieWalker:

I understand the doctor said yu will definitely get well but hope yu taking d drugs

...ermm bro...i dont mean to sound rude but dont they have Shoe maker in yorr area?....how can u take picture wit that kinda shoe? (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by MrCork: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Was to...Bye.

...if u a good friend, how can u allow the pooor young man to wear that kinda show?..mocasssins??...the shape looook outter shape...KingCheezyPuff..YOU A VERY WICKED FRIEND!!! undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by hifaif1: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Was to...Bye.
Cheezy, I want to believe you aren't avoiding me over some issues unknown to me?
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
hifaif1:

Cheezy, I want to believe you aren't avoiding me over some issues unknown to me?
No.Hi smiley
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by hifaif1: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No.Hi smiley
Glad to hear that!!! Enjoy!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
what i see in u from ur previous statement is jealousy in u, he has the right to call his mom QUEEN, PRINCESS, ONE AND ONLY, MY EVERYTHING, the mom means alot to him b4 he can post her pix here for the world to see. You're comparing btw mother(blood) and girlfriend who he should call Queen, don't you know blood is thicker than water?
angry angry
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No.Hi smiley

Hi King
I got a little something for your peeping pleasure
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by JohnieWalker(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

...ermm bro...i dont mean to sound rude but dont they have Shoe maker in yorr area?....how can u take picture wit that kinda shoe? (no ofeinse) undecided
Get a life dude...
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by nikkypearl(f): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Beautiful mum
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hi King
I got a little something for your peeping pleasure
"peepin' pleasure".....that's always funny grin.
Yeah,I see ya do.But it's too dark.
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by JohnieWalker(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
nikkypearl:
Beautiful mum
merci
Re: A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) by MrCork: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Get a life dude...

ok JohnieWanker...bro am realy tryna help your swaaag coz yor show realy need new shoemaker!!(no oofeinse) undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Top 100 Celebrities That Does Not Wear Underwears / Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? / 14 Years Old Girl Uses Facebook To Committ Suicide,livestreams It For 2 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.