Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Am A Good Loser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Good Loser (959 Views)

I'm A Loser !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
A good loser is someone who is not guity but found him/herself faulty and thus objectively and willingly conceds to the second party who if initially agreed will be a mutual benefactor. I willingly and objectively conceded to a friend who remained domant for many years. I am happy that my friend has waken up from his slumber. For me, it worths celebration, I am faulty of crossing his way in first place and I therefore, deny myself of many things. Now that my friend is clamping up then, It is good for me to also pick up one thing or the other. It is very bad to be a bad loser but being a good loser can save someone. I AM A GOOD LOSER. My next threads will be: WORLD AT ITS OLD AGE, THE DIFFERENT WAYS THE SUPERNATURAL AND HUMAN INTELLIGENCE WORKS, WHAT BOTHERS ME MORE THAN HELL FIRE. [url][color=#000099]A good loser is someone who is not guity but found him/herself faulty and thus objectively and willingly conceds to the second party who if initially agreed will be a mutual benefactor.
Re: I Am A Good Loser by cruzita(f): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
angry what are u saying
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wrong turn lipsrsealed
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
I couldn't even read it undecided
Re: I Am A Good Loser by agarawu23(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Meaningless
No msg...
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
cruzita:
angry what are u saying
We can say our formal president is a good loser! because if he did not accept the outcome even we all saw it that the election was rigged by APC then Nigerians would paid dearly. Our former president is example of a good loser. Athough not perfect example.
Re: I Am A Good Loser by cruzita(f): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogechieku:
We can say our formal president is a good loser! because if he did not accept the outcome even we all saw it that the election was rigged by APC then Nigerians would paid dearly. Our former president is example of a good loser. Athough not perfect example.
I get it
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
cruzita:
angry what are u saying
you invited a friend to do a business, because of trust he has towards you, he puts his money but due to unexpected issue his money hangs in there, as a good friend and who introduced his friend and doesnt want his friend to lose into the deal, you took it upon yourself by refunding your friend capital from your personal money until the deal is clear then you are a good loser!
Re: I Am A Good Loser by biazarre(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
out..... just peeping.. shocked
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
firstEVA:
I couldn't even read it undecided
Yea bcuz u homophobic. undecided homophobes dnt read properly. Repent.
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Hunger: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogechieku:
How did Apc rig the election?
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
biazarre:
out..... just peeping.. shocked
Of cause, it is out of sense because it is not possible to understand everything written in english.
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hunger:

How did Apc rig the election?
Do you think APC did not rig it? good for you! but i believe they rigged it good for me! believe whatever you want but dont drag me into argument.
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Durentt:
Yea bcuz u homophobic. undecided homophobes dnt read properly. Repent.
faggggot, you are still alive?
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
firstEVA:
faggggot, you are still a life?
honey, u so homophobic, u forgot how to spell!
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Ayt27(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogechieku:

You mean former president?
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ayt27:

You mean former president?
Just accept it as your brain process it.
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
firstEVA:
faggggot, you are still alive?
Why u edit your post, biitch?
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Ayt27(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogechieku:
Just accept it as your brain process it.
My brain processes it as former.....no insults intended though.
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ayt27:

My brain processes is as former.....no insults intended though.
Honestly, i am not also!
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Durentt:
Why u edit your post, biitch?
you are the stupid jobless mofo editing my posts. Stop quoting me all around the forum, you disgust me, chatting with you gives me nausea, you are disgusting and irritating. I am female, go look for a male who can stomach you sick and inordinate perversion, or are you now attracted to females?
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
firstEVA:
you are the stupid jobless mofo editing my posts. Stop quoting me all around the forum, you disgust me, chatting with you gives me nausea, you are disgusting and irritating. I am female, go look for a male who can stomach you sick and inordinate perversion, or are you now attracted to females?
Ok
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Ayt27(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogechieku:
Honestly, i am not also!

Laugh out loud, Yeah, I'm sure u weren't.
Re: I Am A Good Loser by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ayt27:

Laugh out loud, Yeah, I'm sure u weren't.
You reserve right to believe what you want anyway!
Re: I Am A Good Loser by biazarre(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogechieku:
Of cause, it is out of sense because it is not possible to understand everything written in english.
ar u calling dose out- of-meaning incantations English language ehnn......

(1) (Reply)

The Keys To Seducing Women / Why Girls Shouldn't Fight Over A Guy... / Our Culture Of Victim Blaming (rape)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.