Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Phone And Laptops Accessories That Are In Quick Demand And Easy To Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Phone And Laptops Accessories That Are In Quick Demand And Easy To Market (622 Views)

Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here. / Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone And Laptops Accessories That Are In Quick Demand And Easy To Market by taipei: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2009
Please i woud like to find out what kinds of phone and laptop accessories that are in quick demand and easy to market. I mean the once that can stir up buyers and demand as soon as they are brought in.
Also are wristwatches a good business in Nigeria now like gift,fashion and sports watches ,children watches etc.
Iam thinking of importing them. plz reply as soon as possible or you can mail me if you are a dealer in any of the above items.
king5690@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Name Of My Company Is Agabagebe Nigeria Plc! / Enlist Your Products And Services In The Dubai 2010 Sme Expo / Where Is Our Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.