Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland (4434 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by SpaceTour: 6:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Abagworo get a job and a life outside NL for once. Stop sleeping on NL. You have been commenting all day and all night from thread to thread. Help your life for once. Tufiakwa!

eziokwubundunuwa:
90% of APC supporters have been placed on ban.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by PassingShot(m): 6:15am On Mar 22, 2016
obailala:
Lol... Wonders shall never end, PDP has stronger arguments indeed grin. Op are you confusing pointless wailing for 'strong argument'?

The APC guys are bored arguing day and night with incoherent wailing kids, that's why most of the vocal guys who supported Buhari dont respond to the childish wailers that litter NL any more. Besides, elections are long over and a winner has since been announced; you don't expect winners to be expending valuable energy joining issues with losers do you? It is losers that make noise remember?
You couldn't have said it better.

When the need arises, they know we will be here doing the needful and they equally know they're not up to measure. The best of them were humbled when it really mattered most.

Leave them to their false sense of security.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by disloman(m): 7:34am On Mar 22, 2016
obailala:
Lol... Wonders shall never end, PDP has stronger arguments indeed grin. Op are you confusing pointless wailing for 'strong argument'?

The APC guys are bored arguing day and night with incoherent wailing kids, that's why most of the vocal guys who supported Buhari dont respond to the childish wailers that litter NL any more. Besides, elections are long over and a winner has since been announced; you don't expect winners to be expending valuable energy joining issues with losers do you? It is losers that make noise remember?
God bless you.May you be bless all your days of your life.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by HammerTheirPapa(f): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2016
Even APC zombies are suffocated by body odour of Sai Dullardo. grin
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by bigerboy200: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Winners don't wail.. It could get ugly before it comes out pretty.. Things will surely get better in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by koboko69: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2016
Who have time for childish senseless arguments on NL with Kids that roam about looking likes.
Even the Vocal PDP members that still have small brains hardly comment on threads again as they also can see that "kids ti take over back to back"

Is it comments like Buhari is a brukuti sipping blabla thrash.....
Or some senseless comments i want to come and argue on here. cheesy cheesy

Make una dey enjoy jare...

7 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by agabusta: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2016
obailala:

You are so on point. I ignore them most of the time. They have a very thick skull, it's really not worth it engaging in intelligent discussions with them.

All they want to do is wail. They started wailing right from when PMB was just sworn in, in fact it was this time that they were given the name sef.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by egalitarian78: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2016
victorels:
I have observed the politics section for some time now and have observed some reations of Nairalanders on issues regarding the two major political parties, PDP and APC.

From the number of likes a comments/posts receives for speaking againt the APC Government and their acheivements while in turn supporting the opposition, PDP, it is clear that PDP supporters has stronger arguments against the APC Change agents even though they make valuable arguments sometimes.

At first, I thought it was because of the cry of witch hunt by the PDP which was obvious, but I have gathered the evidence that it was, in deed, the failure of the APC lead government.

Some of the Reasons comes to mind.

1. The Punishment given to pro biafra agitants resulted less number of Igbos on Nairaland. This means that the population that are agaist the APC government are not the few Igbos on Nairaland but people from other region with few Igbos.

Since this is becomming viral, Let us just do the little poll using the like and share button

Let APC Change Agents hit Like

While PDP Suporters shoulp hit Share
While I appreciate some sense in ur opinion poll but I beg to differ at some point. It shd be noted dat not all those who criticize APC central govt (in this case anti-Apc) are Pdp supporters. Pls stop lumping Ipob together with pro-Pdp. I am an Ipob but will in d meantime support d FG if she begins to achieve results dat will improve quality of lives of Nigerians . Most anti-Apc do not even see Pdp as d solution just that it is becoming clearer that Apc is beginning to exhibit in excess those negative qualities of pdp hence d aphorism d devil u know being better than d angel u dont know comes to mind. With d comparative analysis above, I stand with PDP and proudly hit share.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Enahi(f): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
We have about 330 IPOB illiterates on Nairaland. So they give their "LIKES" to any lie against Buhari and APC out of frustration..and nothing more... grin grin

What a stuppid and useless comment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Alezy(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2016
victorels:
I have observed the politics section for some time now and have observed some reations of Nairalanders on issues regarding the two major political parties, PDP and APC.

From the number of likes a comments/posts receives for speaking againt the APC Government and their acheivements while in turn supporting the opposition, PDP, it is clear that PDP supporters has stronger arguments against the APC Change agents even though they make valuable arguments sometimes.

At first, I thought it was because of the cry of witch hunt by the PDP which was obvious, but I have gathered the evidence that it was, in deed, the failure of the APC lead government.

1. The Punishment given to pro biafra agitants resulted less number of Igbos on Nairaland. This means that the population that are agaist the APC government are not the few Igbos on Nairaland but people from other region with few Igbos.

Since this is becomming viral, Let us just do the little poll using the like and share button

APC might really bring change but certainly not under PMB.

The last government was bad no doubt but this is zero. I forgive anybody that voted PMB into power because GEJ self no try so they all wanted something better but unfortunately, PMB is just not what we need.

anybody that is 45 years and below who still think PMB will make this country better with time needs medical check up.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by softvio(m): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

Is it this Rivers? We have no Governor if Aba Road could be like this.
is that a state or federal road? Get some sense bwouy!
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by egalitarian78: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2016
softvio:

is that a state or federal road? Get some sense bwouy!
good question. Aba rd is a Federal rd. It was even Wike dat made to even become passable.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2016
Alezy:

The last government was bad no doubt but this is zero. I forgive anybody that voted PMB into power because GEJ self no try so they all wanted something better but unfortunately, PMB is just not what we need.

anybody that is 45 years and below who still think PMB will make this country better with time needs medical check up.

Thank you. I was not trying to generalise all Igbos or IPOB members as Pro-PDP. It was an assumption of most Nairalanders.so working with their assumptions, I tried to let the audience know that the number of people that are found in this group has drastically reduced and can not be used to judge the reason for increased PDP number of supporter against the APC
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by amaechi1: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2016
That was how it happened before the election. What happened next. Secondly, you expect the voice of looters to go down so easy, especially when they and their cronies are hungry.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by amaechi1: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2016
Alezy:

On the contrast, anyone who is expecting, wishing and hoping that PMB will fail need improved and better medical check up.
Ask yourself what have I done to better the lot of your immediate community.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by amaechi1: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2016
Enahi:

What a stuppid and useless comment.

It is Nonsense because it does not go your way.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Pavarottii(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2016
obailala:

So why u commenting now, defending dem.why don't u join dem and keep quiet.

Hold ur piece and don't comment on politics matter again.

Zombie O! Zombie! grin
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by albany231: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Alezy:

So a government of just 10 month is a failure? Why not contest in the last election since you can do better. You want your own government to fail but will still complain later, do you think GEJ or Buhari will sleep in the dark? Non of there kids will queue for fuel, while you are praying doom for your own country, you are indirectly wishing yourself doom.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2016
obailala:

exactly.. I have up joining arguementsarguements or reading dumb wailers thread long ago.. Its totally fruitless cos I realized they all just talk like a pack zombies wailing for brains. I read and move on and try hard to correct the dumbest ones amongst them..

Doesn't mean I still don't believe in the change agenda.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by josefeneche: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2016
I never ever bought this whole CHANGE thing these people came with. In my opinion PMB has nothing to offer this country in terms of governance, just look at the trouble/state the nation is in presently & he keeps acting like he doesn't know what to do about any of the issues bothering the country right now.
It really is sad!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by winstonjenn012: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2016
APC change agents have nothing to support cos their party has failed to live up to any of the promises made during the election campaign.

Call it wailing or whatever, this govt has failed and doesn't have anything to offer, they just made a bunch of sweet mouthed promises that they cant achieve
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by DanOmang: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2016
the APC government has really caused too many issues broken the economy ....is only a blind man that will still support APC/Buhari
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by chukscosmos: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Apc - a fallen government: since the administration of the change government what can we boast of rather than a distractive fight against corruption which is one sided.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by opia1984: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2016
LOL No contest PDP all d way lol..even d APC faithfuls sef don tire 4 dis government..
victorels:

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by chukscosmos: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Apc - A fallen government: We voted in buhari to enjoy the real dividends of democracy but what do we get now, dividends of autocracy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by chukscosmos: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Apc - A fallen government: Any supporter of the Apc is an enemy to the progress of our great country Nigeria. Share this if you wana vote out Apc come 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by zubey: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2016
They dont hv anytin 2 offer y wuldnt ppl jump ship? they hv fail us come 2019 i see PDP comin bck if dy put dia husx 2geda.....STIL LUV MY COUNTRY NIGERIA
victorels:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by DanOmang: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Is only a blind man that would see wrong and follow, and its so pathetic that the set man is so blind..
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by josefeneche: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2016
malton:
At no point was it ever a contest. PDP goons have always been vociferous.

But if you consider it so,

Think of it as PDP fan boys being made to work extra to pay back for a largesse they've long forgotten how it tastes.

The victors can only bask in their glory-- something that should be done in a resting position, no need to stress.

Na pikin wey pass class dem dey carry go vacation.

grin
Vociferous you say? Just the way APC 'fanboys' were vocal before the APC came into power is the same way those who support the PDP or just do not like the way the country's been governed at the moment are vocal. It's not looking good in every aspect of the nation right now bro & that's the reason why most are enraged & making their voices head. Something like calling a Spade a Spade!!!!! smiley smiley
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by chukscosmos: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Apc - A fallen government: Buhari promised change but has now put Nigeria in chains. Had I known...
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by obailala(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Pavarottii:

So why u commenting now, defending dem.why don't u join dem and keep quiet.

Hold ur piece and don't comment on politics matter again.

Zombie O! Zombie! grin
I get bored easily in my present job/project, that's why I keep coming back to NL to have fun and cool off.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by martinsoche: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2016
this is true becos the APC have shown that they lack good leading and not able to deliver their campaign promise and more rover look at the killings in borno , agatu, rivers and nothing have been done about it or even visit and all the election they have conduct so far are all inconclusive. APC came to chain Nigerians not to change .......................

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) / Clear Evidence Of How GEJ Wrecked The Economy / Breaking!!! Sanwo Olu Has Been Declared Winner... Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.