Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland (4438 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2016
obailala:
I get bored easily in my present job/project, that's why I keep coming back to NL to have fun and cool off.
Pray that your supervisor never sees this. a pen can easily set you on fire if he sees it
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Lidia16: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
We have about 330 IPOB illiterates on Nairaland. So they give their "LIKES" to any lie against Buhari and APC out of frustration..and nothing more... grin grin
I find your statement offensive. Go to the remotest place in the east and pick out the oldest person there,and try to communicate in English and see if you would not be understood and get an appropriate response...Go to some head offices in the Capital of Nigeria and try to communicate with some senior offices from...places and tribes i will not name and experience acute frustration. Withdraw your statement, its uninformed and derogatory to an entire race.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Lidia16:
NgeneUkwenu:
We have about 330 IPOB illiterates on Nairaland. So they give their "LIKES" to any lie against Buhari and APC out of frustration..and nothing more... grin grin
I find your statement offensive. Go to the remotest place in the east and pick out the oldest person there,and try to communicate in English and see if you would not be understood and get an appropriate response...Go to some head offices in the Capital of Nigeria and try to communicate with some senior offices from...places and tribes i will not name and experience acute frustration. Withdraw your statement, its uninformed and derogatory to an entire race.
help me told him. he knows how to insalting people traib.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by tuniski: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2016
obailala:
Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. The main pro ApC guys have no need to be stuck on NL arguing or endorsing anything hence they have since gone silent since apc won the election. On the other hand, it is the disgruntled pro-pdp jonathanians who litter NL these days wailing for a living. You dont expect the winning party to make more noise than the opposition do you?.... If you want to know if the pro-apc guys are still around, just wait till late 2018/2019 when fresh elections are around the corner.
Warped they are now running around a political job called #IstandwithBuhari this early. A failure is a failure ko ni oruko meji!
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by obailala(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2016
tuniski:

Warped they are now running around a political job called #IstandwithBuhari this early. A failure is a failure ko ni oruko meji!
I stand with buhari is the handwork of hungry political jobbers looking out to have some coins tossed at them. We've always had people and groups like that since time immemorial. Funny discovery about the group is that its founder was also the founder of Goodluck Initiative for Transformation (GIFT) and #BringbackGoodluck2015. Go figure it out, politicians will always be politicians, political sycophants will always be sycophants and they must feed. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by obailala(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2016
victorels:

Pray that your supervisor never sees this. a pen can easily set you on fire if he sees it
Nothing mega! grin
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by adahgold(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Any were u see an APC supporter they r always angry and always eager to quarrel or fight, PDP all they way.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Kyase(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

Good apquestion. 99% of apc supporters are very dull, they can't even construct complex sentence neither can they give constructive criticism. The moment you criticize them, they insult [b]u[/b]just like Liar Mohamed.

Olodo it's YOU not u.and you dey claim smart.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Alezy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
albany231:

So a government of just 10 month is a failure? Why not contest in the last election since you can do better. You want your own government to fail but will still complain later, do you think GEJ or Buhari will sleep in the dark? Non of there kids will queue for fuel, while you are praying doom for your own country, you are indirectly wishing yourself doom.
I have one sentence for you. A journey of a thousand miles they say starts with a step.

10 months down the line, one correct thing has not been done nor one incorrect thing be corrected, instead they re becoming worse and u still believe?? guy u must really have faith.

The way PMB boasted during his campaigns, u think he will make em happen over night. One good lesson learnt from this. anybody who uses the words I WILL all the time will never be able to achieve anything cos all power comes from God not human.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Alezy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
amaechi1:

On the contrast, anyone who is expecting, wishing and hoping that PMB will fail need improved and better medical check up.
Ask yourself what have I done to better the lot of your immediate community.
u said it yourself. ..nobody expected him to fail that's why he was voted and won by that kind of margine but he is failing obviously.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by BushidoBlue(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
obailala:
Lol... Wonders shall never end, PDP has stronger arguments indeed grin. Op are you confusing pointless wailing for 'strong argument'?

The APC guys are bored arguing day and night with incoherent wailing kids, that's why most of the vocal guys who supported Buhari dont respond to the childish wailers that litter NL any more. Besides, elections are long over and a winner has since been announced; you don't expect winners to be expending valuable energy joining issues with losers do you? It is losers that make noise remember?

So losers are noisemakers?? Wow....

Using your premise:

Buhari - Ministers = Noisemakers
Obailala - Noisemakers = Losers

Therefore: Ministers = Losers

Na u and Bubu talk am
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by BushidoBlue(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
obailala:
I stand with buhari is the handwork of hungry political jobbers looking out to have some coins tossed at them. We've always had people and groups like that since time immemorial. Funny discovery about the group is that its founder was also the founder of Goodluck Initiative for Transformation (GIFT) and #BringbackGoodluck2015. Go figure it out, politicians will always be politicians, political sycophants will always be sycophants and they must feed. grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin
The same #istandwithbuhari that became you guys' mantra some weeks back...

See how shameless you are, mind you one eediot still made use of the hash tag on this thread.

It took a political jobber to give you guys ideas on how to gather your emotions having noticed the massive failure that is Buhari...
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by obailala(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
BushidoBlue:

grin grin grin
The same #istandwithbuhari that became you guys' mantra some weeks back...

See how shameless you are, mind you one eediot still made use of the hash tag on this thread.

It took a political jobber to give you guys ideas on how to gather your emotions having noticed the massive failure that is Buhari...
I am not a political jobber, I don't even live or earn a living in Nigeria, I'm only a concerned Nigeria who wishes my nation well. And yeah, I don't do sycophancy, and sycophancy is what I consider all those so called 'pressure groups' and their 9 million man marches to be. That is not to say I don't support PMB, I fully support his leadership and there is nothing to be ashamed of about that.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Pavarottii(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
obailala:
I get bored easily in my present job/project, that's why I keep coming back to NL to have fun and cool off.
Thank God u know it's just fun, cos u don't give constructive and smart contributions.

Well keep having ur fun.

Now I know ur type.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by obailala(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
BushidoBlue:

So losers are noisemakers?? Wow....

Using your premise:

Buhari - Ministers = Noisemakers
Obailala - Noisemakers = Losers

Therefore: Ministers = Losers

Na u and Bubu talk am
Hehehe... very interesting satirical logic. If that makes you happy, who am I to deprive you of your happiness?... Enjoy!
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by obailala(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pavarottii:

Thank God u know it's just fun, cos u don't give constructive and smart contributions.

Well keep having ur fun.

Now I know ur type.
Lol... I only have fun laughing of the ignorance and pointless arguments and wailings of some faceless embittered souls. If you were half as smart as you thought you were, I would have expected you to point out my contributions that were off point. But of course, just as expected, empty vessels dwell on making loud noise and throwing insults.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by 2sexynet: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
somegirl1:
PDP and APC are the same.
Nigeria needs fresh faces with ideas not recycled and rebranded, unprogressive people.
thank you... but sadly, Nigerians are moved by the loudest noise makers
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by yaki84: 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
obailala:
Lol... Wonders shall never end, PDP has stronger arguments indeed grin. Op are you confusing pointless wailing for 'strong argument'?

The APC guys are bored arguing day and night with incoherent wailing kids, that's why most of the vocal guys who supported Buhari dont respond to the childish wailers that litter NL any more. Besides, elections are long over and a winner has since been announced; you don't expect winners to be expending valuable energy joining issues with losers do you? It is losers that make noise remember?

but apc still dey make noise upandan.
tmrw we r targetting 10000 mws, oil price is low so we cant fulfilled our promises, tmrw we will start exporting pencil by 2018, abeg r those not NOISE?
abi r they still campaigning?
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by obailala(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
yaki84:

but apc still dey make noise upandan.
tmrw we r targetting 10000 mws, oil price is low so we cant fulfilled our promises, tmrw we will start exporting pencil by 2018, abeg r those not NOISE?
abi r they still campaigning?
People must talk, but the big question is, who is talking more?... Before 2015 elections, APC was talking upandan and every single online election poll, APC trumped PDP by at least 70-30. But today, PDP and their supporters are obviously talking more while most apc supporters are chilling, and that's exactly what this thread is pointing out.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
We have about 330 IPOB illiterates on Nairaland. So they give their "LIKES" to any lie against Buhari and APC out of frustration..and nothing more

Le us assume IPOB Members has %80 of the votes, please, do the estimate and see which party leads the poll.

I believe you never voted though. That would be a good excuse for low votes from APC.
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by Pavarottii(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2016
obailala:
Lol... I only have fun laughing of the ignorance and pointless arguments and wailings of some faceless embittered souls. If you were half as smart as you thought you were, I would have expected you to point out my contributions that were off point. But of course, just as expected, empty vessels dwell on making loud noise and throwing insults.
Since u joined NL, av u ever posted a solution or even made any positive contribution to the Nigerian Project?
Re: PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland by obailala(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

Since u joined NL, av u ever posted a solution or even made any positive contribution to the Nigerian Project?
That is not for a bleedy wailer like yourself to judge. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Senator Okorocha Joins His Fellow Senators For The NASS Election. / The Genius Ambode Sacked Now The UN Sec Gen Special Rep And CEO Seforall. PICS. / Breaking!! Another ESN Commander Arrested By Gallant Troops - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.