Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? (1766 Views)

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? / Can U Allow Your Bride Wear Any Of These Or Ladies, Can U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? by jarviskennedy: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Just Imagine!!! After paying for all the items on the family lists, kneeling or lying down as a sign of respect to her parents during the traditional marriage, and she puts on this wedding gown, would you be pleased?

FOR MORE PICTURES LIKE THIS, KINDLY VISIT: http://www.infongr.com/search/label/lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? by divinehand2003(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
You mean dinner gown right?
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? by ashewoboy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
What's wrong with it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? by talktonase(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
yes i am not a virgin and i am proud of wearing white...
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? by MUVA(m): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Absolutely gorgeous! I'll gladly let my wife wear this on our wedding day cheesy
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? by jamex93(m): 12:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Waiting do the cloth

Shay e too long ni abi na waiting
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? by chigoizie7(m): 12:34am On Mar 22, 2016
All these people with the stereotypes attitude.

If ever I will marry, and if ever I will do a white wedding, my wife can wear whatever she like, what ever colour she deem fit provided she is decently dressed.

Op, what is wrong with what she is putting on? To be frank with you, that cloth is gorgeous.

I picked something like that for my sister's wedding, unfortunately, she came home with another wedding gown, after the wedding, I was driving along awka road, and I showed her the shop I had wanted to rent a wedding gown from and even show her gown, she was woow'ed, " Nnaa, seriously I live that gown, so simple and lovely, if I had saw it b4 d wedding, I would have gone for it"

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? by grad2012(f): 12:38am On Mar 22, 2016
Op what's wrong with it,its ok nah she look so classy an sexy in it,the slit is not all that high cos she's skinny with a very nyc shape,lols wud have luved to wear such but............... Lols
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? by Gasout(m): 12:42am On Mar 22, 2016
I see nothing bad but simplicity
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? by MRBrownJ: 4:54am On Mar 22, 2016
that dress looks great for a wedding dress... simple, stylish and definitely sexy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? by halfricanadian(f): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2016
No No
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? by EWANE(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2016
yes if i have plans of running away at the altar
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Bride Wear This Wedding Gown? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Yes its no ones business....if she like she can marry naked her biz smiley

(1) (Reply)

I'm Feeling Suicidal... / 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed / Describe Your Ex As A Place In Lagos(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.