Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

$200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs (39186 Views)

EFCC To Begin Repatriation Of $200billion Dubai Stash, Receives Looters' List / Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets / N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Mboi2: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Keep wailing. Wail on! Cry blood sef. Na your chosen portion.
grin
Hahahahaha, me nd u who is crying? Can u be proud to be a Zombie? APC and Buhari's lies and propaganda are now becoming open by d day. Very soon they will be chased out of Aso Rock. Every time APC and Buhari messes up, they will find one lie about PDP loots and publish on national dalies and Zombies like you will be following. We know their tricks so stop crying. Buhari has disgraced all of u.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by PassingShot(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2016
[s]
Mboi2:

Hahahahaha, me nd u who is crying? Can u be proud to be a Zombie? APC and Buhari's lies and propaganda are now becoming open by d day. Very soon they will be chased out of Aso Rock. Every time APC and Buhari messes up, they will find one lie about PDP loots and publish on national dalies and Zombies like you will be following. We know their tricks so stop crying. Buhari has disgraced all of u.
[/s]
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Equal123: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2016
This govt keeps calling money that dnt exist. All the once they hv collected what has it been use for. This now no light nation wide, fuel is officially 140-150, no job. No development anywhere. Pls just let us rest with all this fallacies. And lies it's not working again on us
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2016
amtaken:
And Tinubu and other APC members loots are somewhere taking a nap.
PDP failed to carry out their assignment in their 16yrs in power but apc decided to trash them.it's a welcome development anyway

1 Like

Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by BraniacX(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2016
5starmilitant:

There's nothing like wailing zombies. We have the wailing wailers which I happens to be the Southsouth zonal chairman, and Zombies which you happens to be one of their chieftain.

You people gave us wailers, and we accepted. We gave you zombies, please be proud of the name. cheesy

Enough said............
oshare calm down, when you overthrow me? undecided which jazz you take run am? shocked
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by BraniacX(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2016
Zoharariel:

I know you are not trying to shift the narrative. You are only practicing the standard Nigerian playbook of stupidity: Your evil justifies and rationalizes my evil.

The tragedy is that Nigerians hardly ever mobilize cultural alibis to defend what is good.

Mention any social or political or economic malaise, they will rootle the archives to find that it also happens elsewhere which, in their fevered brains, justifies, explains, rationalizes and cancels out the current issue.

Mention genocide and this category of foolish and irredeemable Nigerians will tell you that Hitler also did it.

You mention a particular politician who has just stolen, the idiotic Nigerian rushes out with : why haven't you mentioned this other one? Just like what this foolish poster just did.

How tha fvck can we ever progress with this fvcking mindsets?
tell me this isn't an attempt to divert attention from the dubiously and criminally bundled rivers state election? undecided
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by TruthisGOD: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Sunky200:
this news can't be false in its entirety,
for the EFCC to fly over to dubai. rumor eventually becomes the truth.

just imagine the benefits of having the said amounth invested in our economy

or

we have a $200b worth of external reserves account

Do you honestly knw what $200 billion dollars is? Our budget since 16yrs is not up to that amount. You ppl should do ur mathematics and stop believing any unproven propaganda. If u allow media to control ur thoughts you will be completely daft!
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by BraniacX(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2016
funlord:
grin

$200 billa? The goats wey wack dis 1 wack pass yams oh? Na yam, egg and fried plantain plus fanta be dis 1 abeg!

Meanwhile dis source sef? Wetin be "dawn till dusk news?"
in other news, an attempt to criminally rig the rivers state elections was foiled by massive voter awareness and watchfulness, the failed attempt was so embarrassing but as usual we doubt any one would be prosecuted.
now put that into context, aha! shebi you don code! wink correct!
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by BraniacX(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2016
omenka:
200billion dollars??
Lie.
even you? shocked ! okay i shut up lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by josefeneche: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2016
APC the corruption fighters!!!!!! why not look for these people that you people say 'stole' the money, get evidence against them & arrest them instead of coming to announce to us & give us these ridiculous numbers & just expect us to jump & be happy that you lot are fighting corruption. And please remind PMB that the economy, power in the country are all in shambles!!!
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by yaki84: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2016
Zoharariel:

I know you are not trying to shift the narrative. You are only practicing the standard Nigerian playbook of stupidity: Your evil justifies and rationalizes my evil.

The tragedy is that Nigerians hardly ever mobilize cultural alibis to defend what is good.

Mention any social or political or economic malaise, they will rootle the archives to find that it also happens elsewhere which, in their fevered brains, justifies, explains, rationalizes and cancels out the current issue.

Mention genocide and this category of foolish and irredeemable Nigerians will tell you that Hitler also did it.

You mention a particular politician who has just stolen, the idiotic Nigerian rushes out with : why haven't you mentioned this other one? Just like what this foolish poster just did.

How tha fvck can we ever progress with this fvcking mindsets?

exactly how can we move or progress with this silly mindset, when corruption fight is all abt pdp. apc controlled lagos state since 1999, n u know 80percent of nigerian economy depends on lagos state ports. r u saying the govrs thr were prudent with lagosians funds?
r u saying there was no mismanagement n looting of funds? r u saying even with the exposure of past admin how contract sums were inflated it was constitutional right? borehole contract was awarded at the cost of 189million naira, website upgrade at 78million, 3 bullet proof suvs at 600million naira etc n he was still appointed the member of the executive council with 3portfolios n u want us to clap n become cheerleaders when corruption fight is reeled out like dis?
abeggi its better not to start a war than start n become a mockery at d end.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by josefeneche: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2016
Equal123:
This govt keeps calling money that dnt exist. All the once they hv collected what has it been use for. This now no light nation wide, fuel is officially 140-150, no job. No development anywhere. Pls just let us rest with all this fallacies. And lies it's not working again on us
They think their job is just to call out ridiculous sums & expect everyone to believe. To pass budget is a problem & some will come & tell me PMB seriously wants to govern this nation? MBANU!!!
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by martinsoche: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2016
well all the names should be made public becos the likes of tinubu and ameachi should be this list, we only hearing PDP this PDP that when do we start hearing APC looting
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by BraniacX(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Ehiscotch:
When wailers hear about how their hero & his goons wrecked this country they scream "propaganda". Even when they are abreast of the slow process of the judiciary they wail "they only arrest, why haven't they jailed them". When a PDP member is arrested they wail "selective anti-corruption, witch-hunting" when Saraki is arrested "Tinubu doesn't like him" . They can't stand the fact that the only thing GEJ achieved nothing but accepting defeat.
smallboy you know wetin $200billion be? ask yourself how much naija don earn in the past 16 years first! undecided
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by nkpommpko(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2016
fallout87:
This APC isn't serious. Every time they disgrace themselves, shortly afterward they come out with another propaganda corruption war to avert the public gaze.

They literally have no solution.

They are stealing just like the last government, but they aren't working well, which is very unlike the last one.

So they confuse the masses, using these distractions to keep the people confused and busy so they can hide their theft and cover up their misdeeds and poor governance.

Right now the question should be why isn't Ameachi and Dakuku not arrested and charged for corruption? They attempted to falsify results of an election. This is greater than any monetary theft! In the US and any sophisticated country this is treason!

A probe should be carried out. The culprits should be punished.

Instead they give you another "aisha's rice" to eat. Some nonsense about dubai.

Rubbish country and foolish Nigerians.
and you must be the smartest Nigerian with this gibberish you are writing abi?
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Mboi2: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2016
@Passingshot, you'll soon change ur name to Standingshot when you APC and SSCE holder President will be disgraced out of office. Look at how the APC loosers in Rivers re-run are blasting Amaechi, calling him idiot and talkative who caused their failure. If God wants to fight your battle for you, he'll just put trouble amongst your enemies and they'll fight themselves and leave you alone. Obassanjo is now attacking Buhari of meeting $30b in national Treasury but lied to his Zombies followers like you that he met empty Treasury. Truth is coming out and GEJ is being vindicated day by day. Do you know what $200b is? In fact this shows that this govt and EFCC don't even know simple arithmetics. They want to use this propaganda to take people's minds away from the evil they sent Amaechi and Dakuku to do in Rivers Stats, we know una way no worry!
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by winstonjenn012: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2016
I have no problem with the fight against corruption but you can't be selective when doing it. If anyone has stolen from the country they should be made to return the loots and punished.

you cant be a selective leader and expect things to work well. the fight against should be done with all openness, no one should be left out and that includes persons in your party.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Ehiscotch(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2016
BraniacX:

smallboy you know wetin $200billion be? ask yourself how much naija don earn in the past 16 years first! undecided
Small boy? where did you get that notion from? angry
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by BraniacX(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
PDP and Jonathan finished dis country. Wailers wetin una think? I know say una no go gree with me.

Yeye people grin

so you believe the inconclusive $200billion story abi? shocked eeya! embarassed zombies dey suffer sha! dey can believe anything.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Ojiofor: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2016
$200 billion in one country?
Only zombies can believe this.

1 Like

Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by BraniacX(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2016
angels09:
I USED TO THINK YOU WERE SMART EVEN BEREMX WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE

even omenka no believe am
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by BraniacX(m): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Ehiscotch:
Small boy? where did you get that notion from? angry
bigman answer my two questions undecided
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Decryptor(m): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2016
fallout87:
This APC isn't serious. Every time they disgrace themselves, shortly afterward they come out with another propaganda corruption war to avert the public gaze.

They literally have no solution.

They are stealing just like the last government, but they aren't working well, which is very unlike the last one.

So they confuse the masses, using these distractions to keep the people confused and busy so they can hide their theft and cover up their misdeeds and poor governance.

Right now the question should be why isn't Ameachi and Dakuku not arrested and charged for corruption? They attempted to falsify results of an election. This is greater than any monetary theft! In the US and any sophisticated country this is treason!

A probe should be carried out. The culprits should be punished.

Instead they give you another "aisha's rice" to eat. Some nonsense about dubai.

Rubbish country and foolish Nigerians.

If the brains of people God created during your time were uploaded with Windows Vista, your own brain was Windows 10! U over-make sense for this comment! Only blind people will not see the hypocrisy of this APC led administration
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by tola268: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
TheophilusA:
A Federal Government delegation, comprising of the Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, Mr. Abubakar Malami; Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC), Mr. Ibrahim Magu and crack detectives from the anti-graft agency, yesterday, started comparing collated intelligence notes with their United Arab Emirates(UAE) counterparts on some Nigerian former Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs). This move is ahead of the repatriation of over $200billion stashed away by 7 former governors, 6 former ministers, a fleeing ex-presidential aide in form of cash and/or acquired properties in the UAE.

Implicated in this UAE loot saga are some of the aforementioned former public officers and about 5 chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) who have fat accounts in UAE and choice properties in Marina (Dubai), Bur Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha. To this end, some mansions belonging to the former PEPs and their cronies or fronts may also be seized by the EFCC officials who arrived Dubai on Saturday. The Nigerian delegation went to UAE in line with an agreement with the Federal Government. Recall President Muhammadu Buhari in January signed a “Judicial Agreement on Extradition, Transfer of Sentenced Persons, Mutual Legal Assistance on Criminal Matters, and Mutual Legal Assistance on Criminal and Commercial Matters, which includes the recovery and repatriation of stolen wealth”.

http://dawntodusknews.com/200billion-loot-in-dubai-efcc-trails-7-ex-governors-6-ex-ministers-5-pdp-chieftains/
Don't cover anybody, l know it include serving Governors
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by 5starmilitant: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
BraniacX:
oshare calm down, when you overthrow me? undecided which jazz you take run am? shocked

Kikikikikikikikiki grin

Oboy see this guy won take my office o. Bros I go fear who nor fear you o.

Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by blackpanda: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
Franklyf:

My Bro wake up. Do you think $200B go dey Dubai way "only" PDP members thief, how much come dey US, Great Britain, EU countries and Caribbean islands. My Bro, knows where their $1 note is not to talk of $1m. If EFCC dey talk of Zimbabwean Dollar no problem. I go believe. Why e come bi say na wen APC fvck up for Rivers this news come come out? Let's pray for Nigeria.

I know its difficult to wrap your mind around the figures, but this should not be surprising. When you compare the amount of money nigeria raked in during oil boom, to the developments and infrastructure on grounds, it becomes clear where all the money dissappeared to.
Btw its the same revenue from oil you have at your disposal that UAE used to construct the entire Dubai. So perhaps you have an explanation of where our own funds went to
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Ehiscotch(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
BraniacX:
bigman answer my two questions undecided
Asking if I know what $200 billion struck me as a rhetorical question. I presume u don't know what it is either. If u do, wetin be $200 billion, eh Uncle? angry And yes I have asked myself.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by BraniacX(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ehiscotch:
Asking if I know what $200 billion struck me as a rhetorical question. I presume u don't know what it is either. If u do, wetin be $200 billion, eh Uncle? angry And yes I have asked myself.

$200billion go be like @ least btw 70%-90% of our budget over the last decade so you tell me wetin $200billion be to you and why till now nobody don hear Pim! about the matter until rivers state election cast? undecided abi our former ruling party politrickcians turned opposition turned current ruling party just dey wake up? abeg carefully and clearingly answer my questions like klint da drunk.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by BraniacX(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
5starmilitant:

Kikikikikikikikiki grin

Oboy see this guy won take my office o. Bros I go fear who nor fear you o.

chisos! shocked see me see trouble! oniovo you no go calm down, i be founding father and grand patron for this we level oh abi your presidency na the youth wing own? Bros as our forms don dear pass platinum now no use am run private shows oh remember say na highest bidders first grin by the way, aisha buhari codedly ping me say she fit dash me zahria for half form cheesy
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by domino74: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
I know definitely there will be change in the long run. God bless our president

1 Like

Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by marv1: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
dokiOloye:
The APC govt led by Sheik Buhari has nothing to offer Nigerians,that's y they have organised this telemundo called anti corruption.
Olisa Metuh 2016.
Wonderful reasoning of a so called doctor. I dont think this type of nigerian youth can ever be leader of tomorow. Shame.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by ikorodureporta: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
$200,000,000,000 * 250 = N50,000,000,000,000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates / Sowore: Washington Post Condemns Buhari Over Detention / Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.