Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,505 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

$200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs (39185 Views)

EFCC To Begin Repatriation Of $200billion Dubai Stash, Receives Looters' List / Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets / N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Demallcrazy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
fallout87:
This APC isn't serious. Every time they disgrace themselves, shortly afterward they come out with another propaganda corruption war to avert the public gaze.

They literally have no solution.

They are stealing just like the last government, but they aren't working well, which is very unlike the last one.

So they confuse the masses, using these distractions to keep the people confused and busy so they can hide their theft and cover up their misdeeds and poor governance.

Right now the question should be why isn't Ameachi and Dakuku not arrested and charged for corruption? They attempted to falsify results of an election. This is greater than any monetary theft! In the US and any sophisticated country this is treason!

A probe should be carried out. The culprits should be punished.

Instead they give you another "aisha's rice" to eat. Some nonsense about dubai.

Rubbish country and foolish Nigerians.
my guy face topic and leave Her excellency's plate of rice alone. angry
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Deen77: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Do you honestly knw what $200 billion dollars is? Our budget since 16yrs is not up to that amount. You ppl should do ur mathematics and stop believing any unproven propaganda. If u allow media to control ur thoughts you will be completely daft!

So a country should budget all is incomes, if Algeria foreign reserve is $155 after budget, why not Nigeria having even $100+ billion plus as reserve minus our budgets.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Deen77: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
bxcode:

What's exactly your point sir? That we should now believe anything that is called news or fold our arms in silence till 2017 or what? When I see something that is plain deception, I don't keep mute. This story is falsified, quote me anywhere. The reason why we move 3 steps forward and 10 steps backwards is because we keep recycling the same set of politicians while hoping that things will get better. We don't tell ourselves the gospel truth. We are smiling and hoping for better tomorrow yet we refuse to face our problems with all sincerity.
Am not an apologist to any of the political parties but I tell you sir, even in the next 10 years, things won't change in this country from the way we are presently, because we don't have any sincere leader yet who is ready to fight this corruption right from his own cabinet, down to our senators, to the ministries and even close allies. All we get daily is stories about looting done by pdp members and few APC scapegoats. That is not how to fight corruption and salvage this nation. It's a hypocritical attempt geared towards making the masses believe that somebody is working for their interest which as a matter of fact is all fallacy and deception.

Can you ask Ur self a simple question, where is our crude oil money at $100/ $120/140.

Am not a fan of OBJ, but $12 billion loan was paid another $43 billion in reserved with another $21 billion in d joint account, federal and state.

Total of $71 billion when crude is less than $40 compare to $100/$120/$140 under GEJ.

Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by baralatie(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Deen77:

So a country should budget all is incomes, if Algeria foreign reserve is $155 after budget, why not Nigeria having even $100+ billion plus as reserve minus our budgets.
Now you can see the lie!
Effcc said less than 15 individual PDP members has $200 billion in Dubai alone excluding the $150 billion that PMB mentioned to Obama in the USA visit .this is not including the carribean,UK and south africa .
Can you see the lie now
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Deen77: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Wesely01:
Everytime is only PDP Chiefs or PDP members., so you mean to tell us that all APC members are saints?

Is APC ruling for 16 year's at d federal or you want Buhari to probe state when is job is at d federal level.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Deen77: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
baralatie:

Now you can see the lie!
Effcc said less than 15 individual PDP members has $200 billion in Dubai alone excluding the $150 billion that PMB mentioned to Obama in the USA visit .this is not including the carribean,UK and south africa .
Can you see the lie now

Please read, not 15 individual, read and understand.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by baralatie(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Deen77:

Please read, not 15 individual, read and understand.
How does it changed the fact that the PMB adminstration has issued statements that are fraudulent
I,$150 billion is the USA
ii,$200 billion is in Dubai alone
Meanwhile Dubai is a part of uae and the uae reserve is ($90billion).
Kilode!!!
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Deen77: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
fallout87:
This APC isn't serious. Every time they disgrace themselves, shortly afterward they come out with another propaganda corruption war to avert the public gaze.

They literally have no solution.

They are stealing just like the last government, but they aren't working well, which is very unlike the last one.

So they confuse the masses, using these distractions to keep the people confused and busy so they can hide their theft and cover up their misdeeds and poor governance.

Right now the question should be why isn't Ameachi and Dakuku not arrested and charged for corruption? They attempted to falsify results of an election. This is greater than any monetary theft! In the US and any sophisticated country this is treason!

A probe should be carried out. The culprits should be punished.

Instead they give you another "aisha's rice" to eat. Some nonsense about dubai.

Rubbish country and foolish Nigerians.

Even in America and China, some people escape justice, but one day God we expose them too.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Ehiscotch(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
BraniacX:

$200billion go be like @ least btw 70%-90% of our budget over the last decade so you tell me wetin $200billion be to you and why till now nobody don hear Pim! about the matter until rivers state election cast? undecided abi our former ruling party politrickcians turned opposition turned current ruling party just dey wake up? abeg carefully and clearingly answer my questions like klint da drunk.
This guy, LOL. For how many years did Abacha rule this nation & how long did it take him to loot us dry? Do you think the Swiss returned all the Abacha loot or that we have repatriated every kobo? Abacha's wife reportedly said "they would never be as poor as Dangote" I don't know how true is it, but that is for another day. Most middle eastern countries today (who export oil) can boost of the richest men in the world today, we can only boost of the richest political office holders (politicians). The actual $200 billion I believe was inflated, yes.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by bxcode(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Deen77:

Can you ask Ur self a simple question, where is our crude oil money at $100/ $120/140.

Am not a fan of OBJ, but $12 billion loan was paid another $43 billion in reserved with another $21 billion in d joint account, federal and state.

Total of $71 billion when crude is less than $40 compare to $100/$120/$140 under GEJ.
I just asked myself and myself was like: Am I hungry or something? Why should I be asking myself where Nigeria's crude oil money at $100/$120/140 is.
Your question sir is already prejudiced and with sentiments honestly, because according to your analysis, you are concerned with the swindling of our crude accounts under GEJ because it gave a higher rate of returns during his time.
How will that change anything when it comes to the corruption and looting this country has been experiencing as far back as Pre-Abacha's regime?
Our leaders are corrupt and that's the fact. GEJ was loose during his tenure but that dosent change anything from the already bad antecedents set. Focusing only on GEJ admin is nothing but political hullabaloo and maneuvering, it's nowhere near fighting corruption. Fighting of corruption begins when any administration starts from his own immediate govt and clamp down any excesses on governance and lead by example, prune down executive costs and so on, so that when you face those outside the corridors of power or your predecessors, everyone will know you mean business. Till something like this happens in this country, we will just be deceiving ourselves in the name of fighting corruption.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by dokiOloye(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
marv1:
Wonderful reasoning of a so called doctor. I dont think this type of nigerian youth can ever be leader of tomorow. Shame.
Pray,is my name Olisa Metuh?
The shame is on U bro.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by ijebu2020: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
we are tired of these stale news oo. pls go ahead and go after the looters and their family and bring them to book, and stop disturbing our peace with billions billions and thieves every time
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Ehiscotch(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Deen77:

Is APC ruling for 16 year's at d federal or you want Buhari to probe state when is job is at d federal level.
Don't mind them. No matter how we sing it to their ears, it's either they are not satisfied with the pitch, the rhythmn , the melody, dialect or maybe it's the song itself. The probe is at the federal level & you expect APC members to be indicted? egbon wailers. When GEJ was 'doing father christmas' for campaign & champagne [pun intended], how on earth did u expect it to reach APC members (their opponents)? APC weren't the ones with federal might. When the sword fell on Saraki, they say he is a scapegoat.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by iamlarry99: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dem dem Everything na padi padi
hola106:
Dem dem na hin my people sabi
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by blaqoracle: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
5starmilitant:

There's nothing like wailing zombies. We have the wailing wailers which I happens to be the Southsouth zonal chairman, and Zombies which you happens to be one of their chieftain.

You people gave us wailers, and we accepted. We gave you zombies, please be proud of the name. cheesy

Enough said............
since you all failed in your unsuccessful agitation for biafra(a dead horse) you can conveniently be called the wailing zombies
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by kachola: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
5starmilitant:

There's nothing like wailing zombies. We have the wailing wailers which I happens to be the Southsouth zonal chairman, and Zombies which you happens to be one of their chieftain.

You people gave us wailers, and we accepted. We gave you zombies, please be proud of the name. cheesy

Enough said............
LoLxxx
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by amtaken(f): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
So for APC it is a matter of probe your opponents and exonerate your own right?

kevinscore:

PDP failed to carry out their assignment in their 16yrs in power but apc decided to trash them.it's a welcome development anyway
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by amtaken(f): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
No be small matter.

igwegeorgiano:
Nna the matter tire mathias o
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by amtaken(f): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dumb comment.

Bamsupremacy:
Have you even eaten today? Smh
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by amtaken(f): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lol the last time I heard someone rant like this was when I was in primary school.

Gutter language usage has never helped anyone.

Wisdom is the principal thing; go get it!

olaitanbaale1:

idiotic fellow,that has exchange her birthright to been political bigot..........just try n fix yo idontcare mentality
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by amtaken(f): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Quite pathetic.

Truckpusher:
I dey tells you . grin smh

Serious nap indeed. cheesy
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by amtaken(f): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Thanks friend.

Faith111:

You spoke my mind.
So on point.

1 Like

Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by thegotoguy: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nigerian top politicians are known notoriosly for spending lavishly throwing parties for themselves, there's always celebrations around them. They are seen in top clubs around the cities with gorgeous ladies with their security aides & associates with them. But i don't care about that, it's the life we all want to live at some point. My business is to provide our young at heart politicians with gorgeous and sexy females for their companionships both publicly and privately & for their exclusive parties. Those in their entourage can contact me the goto guy (freelance contractor) on this number 07030060446 or email digotoguy@gmail.com. I charge depending on your demands. Be rest assured we do business discreetely without disclosing our client's informations and profile to any one (except the ladies contracted for the services if necessary.). Thank you.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Mistermamus(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mboi2:
@Passingshot, you'll soon change ur name to Standingshot when you APC and SSCE holder President will be disgraced out of office. Look at how the APC loosers in Rivers re-run are blasting Amaechi, calling him idiot and talkative who caused their failure. If God wants to fight your battle for you, he'll just put trouble amongst your enemies and they'll fight themselves and leave you alone. Obassanjo is now attacking Buhari of meeting $30b in national Treasury but lied to his Zombies followers like you that he met empty Treasury. Truth is coming out and GEJ is being vindicated day by day. Do you know what $200b is? In fact this shows that this govt and EFCC don't even know simple arithmetics. They want to use this propaganda to take people's minds away from the evil they sent Amaechi and Dakuku to do in Rivers Stats, we know una way no worry!
baba bone oh mumus plenty 4 diz country datz y politicans cn do or say anytin coz dey knw d 'mumu'ppl still believe
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
amtaken:
So for APC it is a matter of probe your opponents and exonerate your own right?

BIG YES!!!As long as pdp and their 16 years vandalization of nigerian money is concerned APC remains a saint till further notice.it seems u don't really understand the scenario and the amount of money they stole.for
me,any PDP that is culpable should be prosecuted let's start from there.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by marv1: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
dokiOloye:
Pray,is my name Olisa Metuh?
The shame is on U bro.
Imagine ur question. No. Your name is not olisa metuh but the anti corruption in ur reasoning is telemundo. Must u comment when u have nothing reasonable to say? Shame.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by marv1: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Deen77:

God bless u. The wailers wont see this and speal against Gej of 5yrs rule depleted everything. I am from south west and dont support Obj. But when u want to compare Obj did well more than Gej. They keep condeming Pmb govt of 1 yr as if the responsibilities of a 1yr old and 5yr old are the same.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by marv1: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Deen77:

God bless u. The wailers wont see this and speak against Gej of 5yrs rule depleted everything in the treasury. I am from south west and dont support Obj. But when u want to compare Obj did well more than Gej. Wailers keep condeming Pmb govt of 1 yr as if the responsibilities and results of 1yr old and 5yr old are the same.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by amtaken(f): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tinubu - Lagos Governor for 8 years.

Fashola- Lagos Governor for 8 years.

Atiku- V.P for 9 years.

Audu Ogbeh -former PDP Chairman!

Tambuwal- Former Speaker House of Reps under PDP.

OBJ- former PDP President for 8 years.

Ambode - former Accountant General of Lagos State.

Etc etc.

And all these people plus more ruled under the 16 years you were referring to.

So what the h*** are you blabbing about

kevinscore:

BIG YES!!!As long as pdp and their 16 years vandalization of nigerian money is concerned APC remains a saint till further notice.it seems u don't really understand the scenario and the amount of money they stole.for
me,any PDP that is culpable should be prosecuted let's start from there.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by dokiOloye(m): 12:05am On Mar 23, 2016
marv1:
Imagine ur question. No. Your name is not olisa metuh but the anti corruption in ur reasoning is telemundo. Must u comment when u have nothing reasonable to say? Shame.
Ogbeni, swerve.Don't quote me again abeg.
Re: $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs by marv1: 7:03am On Mar 23, 2016
dokiOloye:
Ogbeni, swerve.Don't quote me again abeg.
its only kids that talk the way u express urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magu Sent Back To Police Custody / Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer / Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.