Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB (2191 Views)

Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters / Buhari: You Have Disappointed Us, IPOB To Trump, Vow To Withdraw Support / Boko Haram Plans To Attack FCT, Imo, Katsina, Others - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by HungerBAD: 4:24am On Mar 22, 2016
•Group alleges terrorists pose as Fulani herdsmen

From Jeff Amechi Agbodo, Onitsha

indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has raised the alarm over alleged plans by Boko Harm to exterminate Biafrans through maiming and killing of women under the guise of being Fulani herdsmen.

The group, however, called on the people of Biafra to stop eating cows, stop patronising them and called on the Hausa Fulani herdsmen to leave Biafra land in order to avert further crisis.

A statement by IPOB Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful said the group had discovered that the Fulani herdsmen and the northerners were determined to exterminate the lives of Biafrans through cattle rearers.

“We are calling on all Biafrans to stop eating Fulani cows and stop patronising them.

“They should stop raping our women, girls and stop killing our men. They should leave our land.

“Our intelligence report discovered that those cattle rearers were not ordinary people but Boko Haram who were well equipped. We are calling on Biafrans to begin to eat goat meat, chicken and fish. Again, all Biafrans should start rearing our local cows, we have it at Abakaliki in Ebonyi State, Nsukka in Enugu State and Obudu ranch in Calabar Cross River State in abundance,” Powerful stated.

“If we Biafrans implement this without patronising them again, they will leave our land without molestation because they are equipped with guns and we Biafrans don’t have guns and ammunition and we all know that Hausa Fulani don’t eat cow meat. But have you asked yourselves questions, why Hausas don’t eat red meat are they superior to you?

“IPOB wants to remind you what the Hausa Fulani did in Agatu, Benue State, in Delta State where they kidnapped a traditional ruler and killed him, Enugu State and Ebonyi State where they ravaged farmlands, killed, maimed and raped their women and girls,” the group warned.

Lalasticlacla, Mynd44

http://sunnewsonline.com/boko-haram-plans-to-kill-us-ipob/

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by HungerBAD: 4:26am On Mar 22, 2016
Boko Vs IPOB?

Buys Popcorn with Pito Drink and sits at one corner, observing the Comic Fight of Two Clownish Organizations.

Hulk Hogan and Undertaker.

Sips my cold PITO.

Laughing.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by madridguy(m): 4:28am On Mar 22, 2016
I don't know why this is comical to me. Both Boko Haram and IPOB are terrorists group. They both have same manifesto, to disrupt Nigeria, bring pains and sorrow to Nigerians, disturb our Unity, steal our freedom and they both preached hatred. Both Boko Haram and IPOB sects should leave Nigeria and Nigerians alone, we don't want you on our soil.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by benpedro(m): 4:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Sounds stupid and childish!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 22, 2016
The attacks of Fulani Herdsmen on the innocent citizens of this Country have become a nightmare & I condemn it in its entirety.

It is perhaps more sickening how Buhari has been quiet on the issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by acenazt: 5:51am On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmm them ipods becoming crazy. Boko haram go live their sambisa leave all the chiibok girls to go kill and kidnap Dem ngozi

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by funlord(m): 5:59am On Mar 22, 2016
grin

When 2 sets of ethnically confused and morally bankrupt sets of fools fight? Then "secessionist" ideas suffer!!!

In that case......Ready, get set,.................

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by gigabyte13: 6:00am On Mar 22, 2016
This country call biafra go funny ehn, coupled with their lPAD citizen. Who need AY show, when this comedian are available free of charge?

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by modath(f): 6:06am On Mar 22, 2016
Can we then assume that the story that claimed that the Agatu massacre was carried out by BH disguising as herdsmen is true after all...

If so, na real keg of gun powder the nation is sitting on, how can one know the difference when one sees them from afar? ... scary development!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by PassingShot(m): 6:10am On Mar 22, 2016
It will be good if BH terrorists and IPOB terrorists face off in a duel. That way, a lot of our headache will have been taken care off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by princemillla(m): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2016
What's the difference? If they plot to attack you, attack them too.

I will be here to drum support for the iPob.

This has got to stop tho, killing fellow human without conscience. It made me wonder how cruel some people can be
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by godoluwa(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:
It will be good if BH terrorists and IPOB terrorists face off in a duel. That way, a lot of our headache will have been taken care off.
o ma se o
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by kokobi99: 6:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Animals in the zoo commenting, you could have given your leader to cow rather than an hausa goat
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Kusaa: 7:03am On Mar 22, 2016
Ah!!!both bokoharam and Ipob boys have the same objectives,one to have caliphate and other to have Biafra all through violence. Are you telling us one terrorists organisation is afraid of other. A beg face them we are watching any one that won we promise them independence.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by DeadWrong: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2016
Coward ipobians. Chest beating foools.
At the mere mention of boko haram and Fulani herdsmen, they shit on their panties.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2016
madridguy:
I don't know why this is comical to me. Both Boko Haram and IPOB are terrorists group.
Men, I'm Igbo, don't support IPOB, but this is a very silly statement to make. Your idiocy no get part 2.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Pedropa: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2016
Imagine spineless tribe up this post commenting rubbish. I wonder if a face off between herdsmen/bokoharam and Igbos will not be faught on ground.

The fact is, all happening in the zoo point towards a certain direction. We are not one. My view as an Igbo man is totally different and in another direction from that of Yoruba or Hausa.

Lugards mistake shall be corrected soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Goke7: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2016
This must be the comedy skit of the day. I thought ipob had an army that can exterminate any damn thing.

Dem no get liver after all grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by DeadWrong: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:
You want to exterminate the whole yeeboe race? Please, we want no more influx of immigrants in the SW. Pressure on our infrastructures is getting unbearable.
When 1 cow = 3 yeeboe lives
How much more when BH is involved? This wan go be genocide.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by chukwukadibia10: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Buhari you see your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by DeadWrong: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2016
Goke7:
This must be the comedy skit of the day. I thought ipob had an army that can exterminate any damn thing.

Dem no get liver after all grin
Are you kidding me? IPod, take on on BH? BH will wipe Biafra out from the Nigeria map.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Ooni: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2016
If only we yorubas can speak out like this instead of being coward. I'd be the happiest man. After the mile 12 genocide our pple didnt even caution fulani but rushed to discuss Biafra.

Sometimes i feel ashamed being yoruba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by madridguy(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2016
You don't have to insult yourself over a clear statement. Can you differentiate the two sect ?

Boko Haram are killing just because they want all of us to believe in their ideology.

IPOB doing the same thing as they see anyone who is against their crusade as their enemy. You can ask Viviangist as she stand to tell you how the IPOB vampire killed her sister.

Please when next you want to quote me, come out with your point without insult.

sonOfLucifer:

Men, I'm Igbo, don't support IPOB, but this is a very silly statement to make. Your idiocy no get part 2.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by DeadWrong: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2016
Ooni:
If only we yorubas can speak out like this instead of being coward. I'd be the happiest man. After the mile 12 genocide our pple didnt even caution fulani but rushed to discuss Biafra.

You call this speaking out? You're a comedian. You should be ashamed of your coward yeeboe tribe for saying this. This is nothing but an expression of fear, paranoia and cowardice. We don't want to hear talk talk talk and lame ultimatums. while they keep raping you in ya land. Talk less, do more
Coward ipodian, be proud of ya tribe.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by HammerTheirPapa(f): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:

Like they decimated and burnt yoruba houses in mile 12 disguising as Hausa traders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Agimor(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2016
I wouldn't want to relegate this allegation to the background as there is an element of truth in it. Why should leave their rearing of animal and resort to killing of humans? Thats barbaric and uncalled for.Has for the abstinence of Cow meat by Ipod is almost impossibe to do without it. Abstinence of Cow meat won't solve any problem here.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 22, 2016
madridguy:
You don't have to insult yourself over a clear statement. Can you differentiate the two sect ?

Boko Haram are killing just because they want all of us to believe in their ideology.

IPOB doing the same thing as they see anyone who is against their crusade as their enemy. You can ask Viviangist as she stand to tell you how the IPOB vampire killed her sister.

Please when next you want to quote me, come out with your point without insult.

Lol. It's not an insult, Your statement was quite ridiculous. What ideology is IPOB spreading?

You are a silly fool for comparing IPOB and Boko Haram in the same sentence. You're an idiot for even trying to defend that.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by NobleAngell(f): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmmm! That moment when your two enemies become enemies.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by mightyhazel: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2016
Funny how som dolts here tink dis is a joke. Some fools are evn xpressin joy and anticipation at the prospects of a fight bw boko haram/fulani herdsmen and ipob....instead of condemnin d actions of dese criminals disguisin as herdsmen.dis is why nigeria will remain a joke!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by babyfaceafrica: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2016
DeadWrong:

You call this speaking out? You're a comedian. You should be ashamed of your coward yeeboe tribe for saying this. This is nothing but an express of fear, paranoia and cowardice. We don't want to hear talk talk talk and lame ultimatums. while they keep raping you in ya land. Talk less, do more
no mind the gala selling ipad...yeye dey smell

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by madridguy(m): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2016
You feel ashamed to be a Yoruba ? So what happened in Mile 12 should have resulted into a big fracas ? Is that your point. I shake my head for you. You are under your comfort zone and you want people to start making trouble all the name of Yoruba must not agree. What stop you from starting from the Mallam shop next to your house or in your street. My brother, no tribe have monopoly of violence as there is never a winner in war. The little fracas happened at Mile 12 has left so many families in everlasting sorrow, so many house owners will forever be tenant, and yet you're not satisfied. We Yoruba's are Omoluabi and if you're ashamed to be associated with the tribe, you can port somewhere else where killing of innocent soul is celebrated and be an Hero in killing.

Ooni:
If only we yorubas can speak out like this instead of being coward. I'd be the happiest man. After the mile 12 genocide our pple didnt even caution fulani
but rushed to discuss Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Kill Us –IPOB by Ooni: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2016
DeadWrong:

You call this speaking out? You're a comedian. You should be ashamed of your coward yeeboe tribe for saying this. This is nothing but an expression of fear, paranoia and cowardice. We don't want to hear talk talk talk and lame ultimatums. while they keep raping you in ya land. Talk less, do more
what is this one talking.anybody that says the truth in yorubaland is called yiboe. Its time to stop that attitude. If you want me to start blaming ibo for our problems then u re joking. Its time we tell ourselves the truth as yorubas instead of dancing shamelessly on ibo thread and disgrace ourselves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers List Conditions For Peace / Breaking News: Chevron Suffers Another Attack From Niger Delta Avengers / Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.