Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? (2201 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Attacked In Spain / PREMIUM TIMES EDITORIAL: Onnoghen: Time To Halt Nigeria’s Slide To Anarchy / Banning Of Open Grazing, An Invitation To Anarchy, Fulani Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by PoliticalWatch: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
https://nigerianpoliticalwatch..com.ng/2017/04/biafran-embassy-in-spaininvitation-to.html?m=1

The recently lunched Biafra Embassy in Spain is seen as invitation to anarchy by some respondents while others think it is a welcome development to really show the seriousness IPOB is taking the Biafra struggle
Biafran Embassy In Spain...Invitation To Anarchy?
April 04, 2017
The recently lunched Biafra Embassy in Spain is seen as invitation to anarchy by some respondents while others think it is a welcome development to really show the seriousness IPOB is taking the Biafra struggle

Some agitators have however advise the leadership of IPOB to excercise caution in dealing with the Biafran struggle so as not to jeopardize the restoration by acts that will be viewed as treasonable and detrimental to the struggle.

In another light,the supporters of this move,informed our reporters that Nigeria as a nation from historical perspective do not listen to peaceful agitators or rights activists,therefore it is imperative that all measures that will confirm to the Nigerian goverment that Biafra is here is welcomed.

Let's us have your views on the move by IPOB........
Some agitators have however advise the leadership of IPOB to excercise caution in dealing with the Biafran struggle so as not to jeopardize the restoration by acts that will be viewed as treasonable and detrimental to the struggle.

In another light,the supporters of this move,informed our reporters that Nigeria as a nation from historical perspective do not listen to peaceful agitators or rights activists,therefore it is imperative that all measures that will confirm to the Nigerian goverment that Biafra is here is welcomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Who is the Ambassador?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by Emycord: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
PoliticalWatch:

https://nigerianpoliticalwatch..com.ng/2017/04/biafran-embassy-in-spaininvitation-to.html?m=1

April 04, 2017

Some agitators have however advise the leadership of IPOB to excercise caution in dealing with the Biafran struggle so as not to jeopardize the restoration by acts that will be viewed as treasonable and detrimental to the struggle
but i thought they said its fake news. Is now this serious

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by obailala(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Who is the Ambassador?
Amb. Emma Powerful grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by Ofodirinwa: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
PoliticalWatch:

April 04, 2017

hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by DocHMD: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Emycord:
but i thought they said its fake news. Is now this serious

Good one, I thought the demented zombiefied morons called it 'an ordinary drinking pub'. Why are they now expressing fears?

More Biafran offices are opening soon in many countries.

Unfortunately there is nothing zombies can do about that because Biafra depends on Biafrans.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by DocHMD: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
obailala:
Amb. Emma Powerful grin

You were missing on my Channels TV thread. It's been a long time I heard you claim to be 'Ibo'. How your propaganda 'markate'? grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by Agumbankembu: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
obailala:
Amb. Emma Powerful grin

Guy, this is not APDPC matter, zere onwe gi o before I plank you.
...Maka na mua a nagging asikwa ndo oh.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by ZombieTERROR: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Its a good development.... Others are free to open theirs... I wanna be hearing of arewa embassy in saudi... Or odua republic in benin republic or even niger delta republic in canada..,. Let's all support a good thing here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by obailala(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
DocHMD:

You were missing on my Channels TV thread. It's been a long time I heard you claim to be 'Ibo'. How your propaganda 'markate'? grin
I've since given up on exchanging banters with children and immature adults swimming in silly emotions... When i see sensible threads opened by intelligent people, i could come in and contribute if I have anything to say. Definitely not on that your sort of thread..

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by Agumbankembu: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
DocHMD:

Bro, go on Naij there is a recent news of movie actors who visited Director in prison today. Plus the IPOB street gospel done in Nnewi today. Let us give anti Biafra more headache to their pained skull. Inshallahu

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by obailala(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Guy, this is not APDPC matter, zere onwe gi o before I plank you.
...Maka na mua a nagging asikwa ndo oh.
Nwannaa biko ewena iwe... na play I dey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by Fx55(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
obailala:
Amb. Emma Powerful grin
Emma Powerful has committed his life for a cause. My friend what about you? What do you stand for? Online ranting against Igbos and Biafra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by obailala(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fx55:
Emma Powerful has committed his life for a cause. My friend what about you? What do you stand for? Online ranting against Igbos and Biafra
And who is ranting against Igbos?... Mr Confused MAn will you pack yourself and gerrarrahia!

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by Fx55(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
obailala:
And who is ranting against Igbos?... Mr Confused MAn will you pack yourself and gerrarrahia!
Who doesn't know your antecedents on this forum? Na today? Like somebody asked you... How's your 'I be Ibo propaganda markate' going?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by obailala(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fx55:
Who doesn't know your antecedents on this forum? Na today? Like somebody asked you... How's your 'I be Ibo propaganda markate' going?
And like i answered that person, I don't spend time any more engaging retardss in intellectual discourse... Meanwhile, only those retardos comprehend my position as 'fight against Igbo' and only those same retardos think that for a person to be Igbo, he must support ipob; if he doesn't buy into the ipob cause, then he must be afonja.. If you are smart, you will comprehend what I'm saying, if you aren't, then you can join them.. Nuff said..

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by Fx55(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
obailala:
And like i answered that person, I don't spend time any more engaging retardss in intellectual discourse... Meanwhile, only those retardos comprehend my position as 'fight against Igbo' and only those same retardos think that for a person to be Igbo, he must support ipob; if he doesn't buy into the ipob cause, then he must be afonja.. If you are smart, you will comprehend what I'm saying, if you aren't, then you can join them.. Nuff said..
Just shut it! You opened your own nyansh a long time ago. We all know who you are. So spare us that nonsense talk.

By the way, repeat after me..... 'Igbo amaka'. Say it three times and say it very slowly at the third attempt grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nigerian government is feeding this nonesense with the continued incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by emmasege: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
If we had a nationalist as a president who really believed that plagiarized statement of "I belong to nobody and belong to everybody", we wouldn't be at the verge of disintegration as a nation.

Buhari is a time bomb for Nigeria. If he or his presidency won't send Nigeria into extinction, then no one can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by Ihateafonja: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
obailala:
Amb. Emma Powerful grin
some people go soon get HBP and enter Lagoon o cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by obailala(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fx55:
Just shut it! You opened your own nyansh a long time ago. We all know who you are. So spare us that nonsense talk.

By the way, repeat after me..... 'Igbo amaka'. Say it three times and say it very slowly at the third attempt grin grin grin grin grin
Refer to my previous post, and you will realise the category you belong.

But then again, on a second thought... I'll give you a lifeline just like I've done for some other similar patients in the past, if the sound of these words makes your case any better, and if it can save you from potential psychiatric ward someday, then please hear me say it, "Obailala is a hardcore Yoruba Afonja man"... and yeah, Igbo Amaka, mana ndi ipob bu ndi nzuzu!!! You can repeat this sentence 3 times too wink

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by oyinkinola: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
...I may go there to collect my visa to Israel!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by tutudesz: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
DocHMD:

Good one, I thought the demented zombiefied morons called it 'an ordinary drinking pub'. Why are they now expressing fears?

More Biafran offices are opening soon in many countries.

Unfortunately there is nothing zombies can do about that because Biafra depends on Biafrans.
Hahaha only you use your mouth talk say Na Biafra Office not embassy
Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by donratcock: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Biafra is here to stay

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by Agumbankembu: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
obailala:
Refer to my previous post, and you will realise the category you belong.

But then again, on a second thought... I'll give you a lifeline just like I've done for some other similar patients in the past, if the sound of these words makes your case any better, and if it can save you from potential psychiatric ward someday, then please hear me say it, "Obailala is a hardcore Yoruba Afonja man"... and yeah, Igbo Amaka, mana ndi ipob bu ndi nzuzu!!! You can repeat this sentence 3 times too wink

Umunna gi by ndi nzuzu. Nwa gbara n'ama.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by obailala(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Umunna gi by ndi nzuzu. Nwa gbara n'ama.
Guy gbafuo! grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 05, 2017
Nice one..

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Secession / "APC And Buhari Keep Making Mistakes After Mistakes"- Dele Momodu / Ademola Adeleke Isn't Prostrating For Omisore, See The Real Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.