Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death (43491 Views)

Fulani Cattle Rearers Attacked In Plateau While Returning From Market. Photos / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Rivers Rerun Election: Police DSP Killed,orderly Beheaded, 5 Officers Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by sixtuschimere: 6:26am On Mar 22, 2016
The corp member pictured above was rushed to an undisclosed hospital in Rivers state after he was attacked by some political thugs in Awelga, for allegedly refusing to convey electoral material to ward 4 as ordered by a political thug during the Rivers rerun election of Saturday March 19. New reports claim the boy has given up the ghost.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/another-corp-member-attacked-during.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by mrajims(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2016
oh my God! what is all this na? why this violent? all because of power and fame? vanity upon vanity. i pity this our generation. smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by Bhella5(m): 6:35am On Mar 22, 2016
When will PMB declare state of emergency in Rivers self? Is it when theres no one left? Damn!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by slap1(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Was he rushed to the hospital dead or alive? Be specific.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by pendusky(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2016
After going tru the hell from
prim 1-6 = 6yrs
Sec Sch = 6yrs
University = 4yrs
Corp members are now dying like chicken without proper protection.
*Remove Hair Dress* 1min Silent for the Dead*
RIP Bro.

118 Likes

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by eistien(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2016
rip bro, may the good lord grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

those responsible for your death will never know peace.

11 Likes

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by phemmie06(m): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2016
God have mercy, let there be an act that will place all this elected officers on minimum wages which won't be too much than the perm sec. By then a lot of people will desist from the post and also it won't become a do or die affair

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by maryam6(f): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2016
PDP & APC why?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by Blizzy9ja: 7:04am On Mar 22, 2016
Bhella5:
When will PMB declare state of emergency in Rivers self? Is it when theres no one left? Damn!
When Amaechi and Wike bring their family back to the state

PDP tweeted on saturday that Asita O. Asita shot a corp member and everyone ignored it because he's APC's deputy governorship candidate.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by anuma1(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2016
buhari why

1 Like

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Copers stop risking ur your life no amount is worth ur life, rember d yrs and suffering u went tru in ur School days. Help ur parent @ home by saying no to INEC MONEY

1 Like

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by Tallesty1(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2016
slap1:
Abi
Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by Screwface(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2016
slap1:

He's dead. That's been specific.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2016
Are u sure? Cos I can't see matchet cuts or open wound on any part of his body.. I don't trust Nigerian bloggers. Except you want to argue for internal bleeding... I still don't trust Nigerian bloggers

5 Likes

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Buhari why now embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by bebe2(f): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2016
This NYSC program shud be scrapped.

Unless u can tell me it's importance,

Cos all I see are young men and women dying like chickens either thru accident or used as baits in elections.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by MadCow1: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Na wah!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3519324_10143039651736335672284074731214935822265n_jpegf6914343509a6535e148cb2f25b29d45

This boy Parents go don dey happy say the journey is almost over. The Tree don grow, bear fruits, remaining to ripe make dem pluck am.. Then this happened.

PDP & APC in Rivers State do not have the interest of the people at heart.

I would rather withdraw from the race than have it cost anybody their lives.

The current generation in Power in Rivers State are a failure to Rivers People.

There lies a dead corp member. Killed because opposing parties are struggling for a right to who would help protect his future. Now the struggle between these politicians has killed one of the people they are struggling to protect. How does this make any sense to us as a people. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by Guyman02: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2016
The Liberation Stadium in Port Harcourt should be renamed after this Corp Member to Samuel Okonta from Yakubu Gowon.
He died serving his fatherland

2 Likes

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by peterIQ: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2016
How is a person killed still battling for life ?
Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by frinx: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2016
The inability to distinguish between public fund and private fund in our political sphere have made any political position a reason for war.

Stop the political killings.....
Power and human lives cannot be equated....

1 Like

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by Flexherbal(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2016
People are dying everyday. Getting injured because of these politicians who are serving the pockets.
Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by MyLady11(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Ggg
Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by goshen26: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2016
hmmmmmmm...Y na?

my NYSC welfare officer of Edo state, Pastor (Mrs) Williams informed us not struggle material with political thugs. I had the experience in idu village, orhionmwon LGA, Edo state. My materials was snatched on the first election, my result was collected and burnt in my presence, I did not struggle with them, in as much I knew then that my power lies in report that there was no election.

The guy has his own fault too, we all know south south is known for election violence, I'm sorry if u r from the region, buh truth be told, I served thr and I know how young ones disrecpect their Epa and Iye(old ones, come n see them during football match.

it pains me that a promising life will go cos of wicked politicians.

May his soul rest in Peace

NYSC should not force corps member to partake in election again, the stupid MOU is nothing as there is no maximum security for INEC officials...

After snatching my materials after the first election, the woman that came to pick us from RAC centre refuse to return me n my APO back, Idu to ugo is 45 mins, I stood on the express road at 7:45 pm, no bus, no network in that village, we stood thr without hope, it was J5 that convey us after we agree to stay at boot

NYSC stop wasting our corps members lives, Nigerian politics is run by wicked souls

once again, RIP gallant corper

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by BIGTinfotech: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2016
RIP!

From the news making the rounds, the poor dude was an orphan trying to hustle Hard.

He should Have just stayed out of the whole drama. embarassed

NYSC scheme should be scrapped!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by obaival(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2016
& d change cometh
Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by theshaderoom: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Lawd have mercy
Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by landinfo: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2016
God have mercy!!!!!
Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by helphelp: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Rivers though
Re: Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death by Firefire(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2016
RIP, may your blood be upon APC government who are always joyous at the sight of blood.

Please extend our sincere greetings to the below comrades who were killed through similar election violence in 2011.

Sleep on guys and hope to see you all, at the Resurrection of the Saints.

Maranatha!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

This is a deadly CHANGE angry

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kill Me If You Catch Me For Robbery Again, Suspect Tells Police (see Weapons) / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested / Policemen Drinking Beer At Onitsha Motor Park (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.