Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,620 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! (6712 Views)

Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader / ''I Won't Return To Nigeria Unless My Safety Is Guaranteed'' - Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2016
ibedun:

Igbo boy, of course you've been to Igboland.
When you realise that being a Yoruba was only due to the fact that you were born to Yoruba parents in one corner of the world, and you understand that you could have been born to parents of a different ethnicity ANYWHERE on the planet... maybe then, you'll understand that such attachments have no rational basis, and is not an idea you should center your life around. Had it been you were born to Igbo parents, would you hate Igbos? Now, you get the point? Being Yoruba was merely a matter of chance. Things could have been different, showing you how irrelevant that is... You should learn to look beyond people's ethnicity, and rather reach out for the HUMANITY IN THEM... That's what really counts... Whenever I introduce myself, I do not place emphasis on my Yoruba identity... I identify as a Nigerian, and I might as well claim to be a citizen of the world, because all I see is HUMANITY...
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2016
My parents have called me naive because I'm more "idealistic" than "realistic"... They tend to blame this on my young age, saying it's because I'm still a mere child... But is that right? Grown ups are not necessarily more intelligent than we kids... Our understanding of reality very much can surpass theirs... I'm not interested in accepting the world as it is, and if that's what it means to be realistic, I'll never be... I'm interested in HOW IT SHOULD BE...
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by ibedun: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Ayomikun37:
When you realise that being a Yoruba was only due to the fact that you were born to Yoruba parents in one corner of the world, and you understand that you could have been born to parents of a different ethnicity ANYWHERE on the planet... maybe then, you'll understand that such attachments have no rational basis, and is not an idea you should center your life around. Had it been you were born to Igbo parents, would you hate Igbos? Now, you get the point? Being Yoruba was merely a matter of chance. Things could have been different, showing you how irrelevant that is... You should learn to look beyond people's ethnicity, and rather reach out for the HUMANITY IN THEM... That's what really counts... Whenever I introduce myself, I do not place emphasis on my Yoruba identity... I identify as a Nigerian, and I might as well claim to be a citizen of the world, because all I see is HUMANITY...

Total nonsense you wrote up there. Go to American embassy and get a visa on your I am Human passport. Even the landless Jews don't talk this rubbish anymore since Palestine was converted into Israel. The Igbos talk this nonsense because they have travelled and have realised their homeland is pitiful. You are Igbo and have no sense of pride in your Igboland.
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 23, 2016
ibedun:

Total nonsense you wrote up there. Go to American embassy and get a visa on your I am Human passport. Even the landless Jews don't talk this rubbish anymore since Palestine was converted into Israel. The Igbos talk this nonsense because they have travelled and have realised their homeland is pitiful. You are Igbo and have no sense of pride in your Igboland.
Today, you're the first idiot to come my way... If you can't understand something this simple, your stupidity is pathological...
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ayomikun37:
My parents have called me naive because I'm more "idealistic" than "realistic"... They tend to blame this on my young age, saying it's because I'm still a mere child... But is that right? Grown ups are not necessarily more intelligent than we kids... Our understanding of reality very much can surpass theirs... I'm not interested in accepting the world as it is, and if that's what it means to be realistic, I'll never be... I'm interested in HOW IT SHOULD BE...
".....My parents have called me naive because I'm more "idealistic" than "realistic"... They tend to blame this on my young age, saying it's because I'm still a mere child"
somo ti yoo jasamu ni kekere ni ti senu samu samu lo: won si lo bomode lona oo foro loo, bi o gbon lewe ko ni gbon lagba! la ti 'jeta ode yi ni mo tin ran o ni se omo to yi gbon, ladugbo naira land, sibe koye o !
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by chigoizie7(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
oyinkinola:

can you garanti my life in the east?

Can u guarantee my life in the west?

The truth is, no one can guarantee anyone's life. East, west, north, south, so my brother stop being mischievous.
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

Can u guarantee my life in the west?

The truth is, no one can guarantee anyone's life. East, west, north, south, so my brother stop being mischievous.
.....i can garanti your life in my home town for as long as you want to stay there, some of my friend from other part of the country can testify to that!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by chigoizie7(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
oyinkinola:

.....i can garanti your life in my home town for as long as you want to stay there, some of my friend from other part of the country can testify to that!

In that case, your question should have been,

Who can guarantee your life in his or her own town.

Of course I can guarantee ur life in my town.

My home town is different from the whole of east, same way your own town is different from the whole of west.

Let us learn how to construct our questions well.
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

In that case, your question should have been,

Who can guarantee your life in his or her own town.

Of course I can guarantee ur life in my town.

My home town is different from the whole of east, same way your own town is different from the whole of west.

Let us learn how to construct our questions well.
.....infact west is more peaceful than any region in nigeria, if you hear of any violent in the west it was imported!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by chigoizie7(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
oyinkinola:

.....infact west is more peaceful than any region in nigeria, if you hear of any violent in the west it was imported!

Case closed.

So, if u knew all these, what was ur intentions for creating this very thread if u re not mischievous?

Good night
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

Case closed.

So, if u knew all these, what was ur intentions for creating this very thread if u re not mischievous?

Good night
...because i wish the east what we have in the west....peace!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 24, 2016
oyinkinola:

".....My parents have called me naive because I'm more "idealistic" than "realistic"... They tend to blame this on my young age, saying it's because I'm still a mere child"
somo ti yoo jasamu ni kekere ni ti senu samu samu lo: won si lo bomode lona oo foro loo, bi o gbon lewe ko ni gbon lagba! la ti 'jeta ode yi ni mo tin ran o ni se omo to yi gbon, ladugbo naira land, sibe koye o !
Do you have diarrhea? Were yot waiting for an opportunity to display your eloquence in grandiloquence? Why's your brain so dysfunctional?... Moronic adults like you are prone to disappearing with a whimper. You're nothing but a mere fool who can take an eternity to spew garbage... all style and no substance....
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2016
OYINKINOLA or whatever it is you're called, I don't quite understand why you're such a dog. Did you have a childhood trauma? Did Igbos call you names in the playground? Is that why you came to detest them? You'll go down in history as one of the most insecure Yorubas on the planet, a paranoid Yoruba neurotic with a persecution complex, trying to overcompensate... Take my advice - see a shrink. Grow a brain. Deal with your issues. Get past the "hating the Igbos" thing. C'mon!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by teegrams(m): 6:35am On Mar 26, 2016
oyinkinola:

ti'fa ba fore teeyan ilaoorun o fore nko!
ifa wont take a wrong trip lol
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by xelly: 7:22am On Mar 26, 2016
oyinkinola:

....then you can say samething will happened to me when visit the east

In your post, you murdered English. Must you bury English with your comment too? Improve "Samething"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rethinking South East Political Stand 2019 / Lagos CBD Advises Against Sale, Use Of Fireworks Within Business Districts / The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.