Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here (2045 Views)

Poll: Magic or Illusion?

Magic: 62% (5 votes)
Illusion: 37% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

How Do You Explain Miracles, Incantations And Magic? / We Are Using Witchcraft, Satanism And Magic’ – Confesses Prophet Kautsire / How Can One Draw A Distinction Between Miracles And Magic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2009
[size=13pt]There are some really interesting pictures, have a look ; wink contribute and share Magic and illusion you have knowledge about,all source of illusion and practickal magics would be appricaited.[/size]

Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by sexyLeamon(f): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
do u know magic?
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Yeah i cant deny it wink , i may be magician?!? as devine gift inside me from the great dark force of the world,you gat to love magic!! grin[/size]

Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by sexyLeamon(f): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2009
magic is better than witch
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2009
There is probably more baloney told about real witchcraft than any other topic on earth.  Most question on the subjects of Wintches and magick, particularly i'w love to make out an important point on Witchcraft , there's no need for witches to have powers if they dont believe in magickal source of energy ?, Casting spell is very important in a life of a real witch or wizard,so all im saying here is,witchcraft and magic are operating in common.,Magic is real,and real magician's are filled with devine powers with the help of the great dark force of the world

-:Here is another magic for you:-

If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, the dots will remain only one colour - pink.
However if you stare at the black “+” in the center, the moving dot turns to green.

Now, concentrate on the black “+” in the center of the picture.
After a short period, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will only see only a single green dot rotating.

It's amazing how our brain works  grin . There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don't disappear.
Proof enough that we don't always see what we think we see. . . shocked shocked

Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by jackdaniel(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2009
brilliant illusions. grin
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by jackdaniel(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2009
grin, shows you how unreliable the human senses can be at times, grin
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2009
Here is a magic for you:

Please wait a moment until the spiral has finished loading.
When it's spinning smoothly, stare at the center of the spiral
for about a minute. Then look at the back of your hand,
It will appear to be twitching and moving, as though
bugs were crawling under your skin!  cheesy

Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by jackdaniel(m): 4:17am On Jul 25, 2009
grin, don't mind me, was just taunting u grin, the fixation of the human brain on percieved conventions and the slow adaptation rate of the retina gives rise to many illusions, grin
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Maykelly(f): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2009
msg sent by a friend to author:

"Lucifer devil is THE DISEASE OF THIS PLANET THAT KILLS his agents/servants WITHOUT A CARE"
Yeah sure, he is a task master!
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2009
I have to turn off my comments. . .here she comes again!  shocked
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2009
Hi Satanist Ogaga how does magic make ur life better?
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2009
Magic has made a Great Difference. . .you shall here my testimony on my next post wink
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
cool
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Magic has made a Great Difference. . .you shall here my testimony on my next post wink

Oh really, care to share a page of insight. ogaga.

I mean real Magick not card tricks and mind games.
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]lagerwhenindoubt . . . first let me tell you that if you are not interested in making Magic and the Occult a way of life. . . . . .then you should not "Dabble" or mess with any of this information.

At this time I should warn you of one thing. . . . Being a "Dabbler". What is a Dabbler? You will find many of then out there and it is easy for you to fall into this trap. A Dabbler is a person who reads maybe one book on Magic and does a spell then goes around professing to be Practitioner of the Occult Arts.
I have seen so many out there . Magic is a way of life. . . . .not a game. Those of you whom Dabble will only get hurt. . . . . you will attract things around you that you cannot control. Also. . . . a Dabbler is someone who does not study and does spells every once and a while, with no knowledge of how spells really work. This is why one must study, study, study before doing spells.
[/size]
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2009
grin grin grin.

A devout practitioner will tell you, that Magick as any other practice has its vices and you cannot make it a way of life just as you cannot make religion a way of life. (as you can already see the effects on Nairaland).

A Dabbler is not one who practices or reads Occultic books, a dabbler is one who wants fun and does not understand the primary elements of rudimentary magick or spell-casting, often a dabbler has little or incomplete information. which is why they often get into trouble.

If you are a practitioner, then you will surely know that Knowledge+Understanding must be your priority before practice. you do not just throw open-ended questions of Magick and expect people to catch interest and start casting spells without dire consequences, we are not talkign of parlour tricks here, you are dealing with forces of nature older than mankind itself. surely you would want to approach such matters with caution and concise delivery of information that truly matters not turning people into mermaids with some formulas.

Knowledge+Understanding first then Practice
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]lagerwhenindoubt . . . i feel you. i think you got great experience on the occults?.[/size]
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
very little experience because the subject matter is as wide as outer-space itself better to choose a field and become an expert at that than to have a routine of spells, portions and sigils, ley lines etc.

Just like any practice you cannot afford to become a jack of all trades (master of none). I have not picked a field yet, but mind control is interesting.

Let me know when you intend to sping a section on the occult wink
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]alright then, i shall let you know when i've got some information on the Occult to share with you. . . . cool[/size]
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by bawomolo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2009

see juju, i bind and unbind you in jesus name.
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by platinumnk(f): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
bawomolo:

see juju, i bind and unbind you in jesus name.

roflmao grin grin grin
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by AKO1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2009
Is this about witchcraft or about optical illusions? Because the latter has nothing to do with religion.
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by semid4lyfe(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ogaga, I dey hail u o but abeg try change your ways, biko.
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]seem like the 2 bottles of beers and ganja when u take dey high u abi? cheesy cheesy Change my way for what? common, frined i can't go against myself that's (Originality) in father SATAN .[/size]

semid4lyfe: Ogaga, I dey hail u o but abeg try change your ways, biko.
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Ford01: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
Calling all illusion and magic enthusiasts! If you're captivated by the mesmerizing world of illusions and spellbinding tricks, look no further. Come join us at our gathering of like-minded individuals who share a passion for all things magical. Connect with fellow magic lovers and expand your knowledge of the mystical arts. Visit our website at https://magicalkatrina.com for more information and to be a part of this enchanting community.
Re: All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here by Maynman: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
All Arts is an Illusion.

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake / Spirit-to-spirit Communication – Pastor Chris / Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.