Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,437 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) (50845 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant / Unoaku Anyadike At NYSC Camp In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by buoye1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Forehead gang
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Sylvester70(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
who knows maybe her sons age is even a lie infact her menstral circle might even be a lie dont be suprised she is a relative to lie mohammed

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by mikkybankz(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Wow such a nice one
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Peacefulgold(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
onyekachee:
wow,her son is cute,but on second thought she gave birth to him at a very tender age,all this models lying about their age,God is watching u
thought she claimed 19,meaning she had him at age 13 or so,anyway that is not my business
Not ur bizness....but u don talk am already..
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by MrCork: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
dollydolly:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2996985_img20151025093235_jpegbd53490e43a5eabcd0cbb38e3e914974

Remember the Beauty Queen Unoaku Anyadike who won the title for the MBGN 2015/2016? Today is her son's birthday.

His name is Onate and he is 6 years old. He really does look like his mother.

Happy birthday to you Onate.

''Happy Birthday to my Son Onate , I remember when I had you 6years ago, nothing but joy and happiness You are a star, continue to shine so bright. I love you''

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDPrwt9g47G/?taken-by=unoaku.anyadike

angry
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by tpiar: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
megareal:
Why she no shut up and let her reign finish before raising dust?

Who was the runner up?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Peacefulgold(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Houseofglam7:
If the kid is 6, and she's 19....... Hmmmmmm.......
Something don't quite add up.
She had him even before she had her first period

God!
Deliver us from football age!
10yrs deyy see period now ooooo.....na rapid growth tinsss
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by MrCork: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
dollydolly:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2996985_img20151025093235_jpegbd53490e43a5eabcd0cbb38e3e914974

Remember the Beauty Queen Unoaku Anyadike who won the title for the MBGN 2015/2016? Today is her son's birthday.

His name is Onate and he is 6 years old. He really does look like his mother.

Happy birthday to you Onate.

''Happy Birthday to my Son Onate , I remember when I had you 6years ago, nothing but joy and happiness You are a star, continue to shine so bright. I love you''

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDPrwt9g47G/?taken-by=unoaku.anyadike

...if thats the best ting u people has ther in that Nigeria place....then we stayn PUT in London.....SHE AINT EVEN LIGHTSKIN!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Kimoni: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
This babe looks like Cococandy esp the second pix...
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by tpiar: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
So, nobody in the entire Nigeria, the whole world and the entire Nairaland, was aware this lady claims to have had a baby, yet regular people cannot take a dump in the toilet or sneeze or fart without it being broadcast all over the world and discussed by virtual strangers they will never meet and who they dont know?

Make ona dey fear God nah, what kind of conundrum is all this?

Offtopic, nothing to do with the boy, he and his parents should enjoy their day. God bless.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by repogirl(f): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lol! Be like sey me sef go need to reduce my age o. Seems that's what's in vogue now.

Me sef can claim 19 na.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by tpiar: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
In addition, if she and flavour were wearing the same trouser from time, then why the blitzkrieg when she won the crown?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by UIA04(f): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Houseofglam7:

God!
Do you know a girl can begin puberty at five and menstruation at 8years if she started sex before 13she can very possibly give birth at that age. It happened to my mom's house help many years ago
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Matters arising.....

1.She was 21 years when she won the pageant....meaning she had the son at the age of 15 or 16 years......

2.That means that we in the South too have the same issues as the North regarding teenage pregnancy.

3.Which also tells me,that it is high time we in this country came together and dealt with the serious issue of teen pregnancy.Pretending it is someone else's problem does nothing to sort it out.

4.What are pageant rules regarding participants who have had a child before they contest?(Some countries...don't know about Nigeria...ban them). .

5.If she is older than she claims...then football age. But we know why....the fact is in this country opportunities are limited for everyone. That is why we need to be an industrial society.

6.She had a child of wedlock does not make her a bad person. Infact she appears to be a devoted mother, and a kind one at that. God knows we need more of them.
Teenage pregnancy is an issue all over the world, I know of girls that were used as examples to us while growing up, you how mothers can be with their warnings, those girls are also within our community.
Anyways, I think this disqualifies her, she shouldn't have contested in the first place. She can no longer be role model for the prefession she chose cos of concealing before now.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by mapet: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
lhanraya2w:
Thought PMB is fighting corruption! cheesy

me too grin grin grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by mapet: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
lailo:
Is she not supposed to be a virgin(MBGN)?or how come she has a son of 6yrs!I see her being decrown soon

I was about to ask same. I thought contestants were supposed to be virgins

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by harvesto4u: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
So this girl u have been jumping from one bed to another at the age of 13 since u said u are 19.or 19+11=30 that's your age
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by vonn(f): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
Houseofglam7:

God!
lol....
what if she had her first period before 13? Its not strange nah
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by zylla(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
The boy is her nephew. You may verify this through this link http://www.pikore.com/m/568928495049347065_561835226, take your time to scroll down, his picture is in the last 12 pictures. The caption would put all these speculations to rest. I dont know how to copy or grab the page, that is why I am putting this link here.

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
lhanraya2w:
me too bro.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Jesona(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
lhanraya2w:

lwkmd! I wonder o.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
May be not.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
LuveU2:
Are they allowed to contest after giving birth
Wait let me ask Ifa grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by iykecicero: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
How could people spread malicious lies. I know Ms. Unoaku Anyadike and family very well. She is 21 years. Ms. Anyadike's elder sister is married to my wife's brother. Unoaku is not a single mother and would never be. I knew Unoaku since she was fourteen and I wonder why somebody fabricated lies that she had given birth.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Her Date of Birth : September 16th 1994.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
iykecicero:
How could people spread malicious lies. I know Ms. Unoaku Anyadike and family very well. She is 21 years. Ms. Anyadike's elder sister is married to my wife's brother. Unoaku is not a single mother and would never be. I knew Unoaku since she was fourteen and I wonder why somebody fabricated lies that she had given birth.
........ really bro! I really believe you know her personally, Nigerians are something else then, so someone actually cloned her page or something? whatever that could be for?!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Came: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Yawa don gasssssss!!!!!!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
This thread actually made 90% Of people that commented on it sounds like fo.ools, like seriously. The boy is her nephew for crying out loud and see people cursing, abusing, swearing for this little girl already. Some have even given her crown to the 1st runner up already! Lots of joblessness and idleness among Nigerian youth.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
zylla:
All of you are WRONG, may God forgive you all. What if the boy is not hers but her sisters' or her God son. And she is so attached to him. I know her very well, she is such a little girl, we attend the same church at OAU. She has several sisters and she is the baby of the house.
Say exactly what you are sure of please
........ God bless you for this bro. The boy is actually her nephew. May God forgives all these guys and girls typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
messiah:
undecided She don tey in the hoe business.
........ just imagine false accusation on the innocent girl. May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Onyiido: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
LuveU2:
Are they allowed to contest after giving birth
Same question I was about asking
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Matters arising.....

1.She was 21 years when she won the pageant....meaning she had the son at the age of 15 or 16 years......

2.That means that we in the South too have the same issues as the North regarding teenage pregnancy.

3.Which also tells me,that it is high time we in this country came together and dealt with the serious issue of teen pregnancy.Pretending it is someone else's problem does nothing to sort it out.

4.What are pageant rules regarding participants who have had a child before they contest?(Some countries...don't know about Nigeria...ban them).

5.If she is older than she claims...then football age. But we know why....the fact is in this country opportunities are limited for everyone. That is why we need to be an industrial society.

6.She had a child of wedlock does not make her a bad person. Infact she appears to be a devoted mother, and a kind one at that. God knows we need more of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Kcee Is Doing With Malaysian Babes On Stage - Photos / Dress Decently,lagosians Tell Olajumoke / 12 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.