Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) (50632 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant / Unoaku Anyadike At NYSC Camp In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
messiah:
undecided She don tey in the hoe business.

You would know wink

My regards to her colleagues in the business, I mean those females in your home.

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Vivly(f): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
zylla:
The boy is her nephew. You may verify this through this link http://www.pikore.com/m/568928495049347065_561835226, take your time to scroll down, his picture is in the last 12 pictures. The caption would put all these speculations to rest. I dont know how to copy or grab the page, that is why I am putting this link here.
Her nephew because she said so then. Probably because of her modeling career.
Her son now she's ready to hand over to the next MBGN. So now, which do you believe?

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by akigbemaru: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Beauty queen with six year old son.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by eminent007(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Houseofglam7:
If the kid is 6, and she's 19....... Hmmmmmm.......
Something don't quite add up.
She had him even before she had her first period

God!
Deliver us from football age!

Thank you ooo my sister.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by demolinka(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kid's obviously not hers, but Na she find trouble. Which one be 'when I had u'? Egungun be careful.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Geezy4real(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Beautiful mom, handsome son...football age or teenage pregnancy?? #Choose1
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

And we are here shouting Ese and Yunusa.

OK na... wink

My thoughts
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by cococandy(f): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kimoni:
This babe looks like Cococandy esp the second pix...
and she's fine. So I take it as a compliment grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by cococandy(f): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
onyekachee:
wow,her son is cute,but on second thought she gave birth to him at a very tender age,all this models lying about their age,God is watching u
thought she claimed 19,meaning she had him at age 13 or so,anyway that is not my business
lol
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by cococandy(f): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
LuveU2:
Are they allowed to contest after giving birth
why not?
Is it against the law to be beautiful after having a child?

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by dollydolly(f): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Those screenshots above were taken from her instagram page this morning. For the ones that are still doubting, U can go and check the page that's if she hasn't taken it down.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Chibest2000(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lol.. Six years old son 4rom a nineteen years old mother? Dis is corruption and she has to be probed!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by rosalieene(f): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is a fat lie from the pit of Hell!!!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by tpiar: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
So, the first runner up for MBGN 2015 is Miss Ebonyi, Debbie Collins.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/10/the-2015-mbgn-is-unoaku-anyadike/

Congo is currently on shutdown o, for their elections.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/congo-media-blackout-presidential-elections-160320044041238.html
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
dollydolly:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2996985_img20151025093235_jpegbd53490e43a5eabcd0cbb38e3e914974

Remember the Beauty Queen Unoaku Anyadike who won the title for the MBGN 2015/2016? Today is her son's birthday.

His name is Onate and he is 6 years old. He really does look like his mother.

Happy birthday to you Onate.

''Happy Birthday to my Son Onate , I remember when I had you 6years ago, nothing but joy and happiness You are a star, continue to shine so bright. I love you''

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDPrwt9g47G/?taken-by=unoaku.anyadike
Chai

Girls and fuk fuk

She's 19!
Her son is 6!
So she became pregnant at the age of 12!?

Fûcking little slűt sad
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by rosalieene(f): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
zylla:
All of you are WRONG, may God forgive you all. What if the boy is not hers but her sisters' or her God son. And she is so attached to him. I know her very well, she is such a little girl, we attend the same church at OAU. She has several sisters and she is the baby of the house.
Say exactly what you are sure of please

She attended University of Ibadan not OAU!!!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by tpiar: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
rosalieene:

Her parents are OAU staff, so she grew up there.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Kimoni: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
cococandy:
and she's fine. So I take it as a compliment grin

Lol....sure she is, MBGN is not an easy crown naa

How's your princess doing? Kisses to her
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
onyekachee:
wow,her son is cute,but on second thought she gave birth to him at a very tender age,all this models lying about their age,God is watching u
thought she claimed 19,meaning she had him at age 13 or so,anyway that is not my business

That's called model age wink
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by cococandy(f): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kimoni:

Lol....sure she is, MBGN is not an easy crown naa

How's your princess doing? Kisses to her
Lil Princess is fine. Thank you.

I know y'all fine too.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by tpiar: 1:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by philfrey08: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
If the kid is 6, and she's 19....... Hmmmmmm.......
Something don't quite add up.
She had him even before she had her first period

God!
Deliver us from football age!

This girl is so insensitive to the fact that she is in the limelight. Any mistake can cause her controversial news that are unpleasant.

She cant be the mother of that child....thats not possible...I know Uno
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2016
philfrey08:

This girl is so insensitive to the fact that she is in the limelight. Any mistake can cause her controversial news that are unpleasant.

She cant be the mother of that child....thats not possible...I know Uno

Abi o!
She no sabi lie sef

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Oppypoppy: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2016
She looks 28 tho undecided
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by philfrey08: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2016
rosalieene:

Her father is a Prof in OAU......Possible she lives in OAU or around OAU

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by philfrey08: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2016
Oppypoppy:
She looks 28 tho undecided
HABA!!!!!!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by zylla(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
rosalieene:

Her parents live in Ife on OAU Campus, if you want to know their house is on Road 13. I didn't say she attended OAU.
Thank you.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by adelahorn3: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
tochimas:
Teenage pregnancy is an issue all over the world, I know of girls that were used as examples to us while growing up, you how mothers can be with their warnings, those girls are also within our community.
Anyways, I think this disqualifies her, she shouldn't have contested in the first place. She can no longer be role model for the prefession she chose cos of concealing before now.

Teenage pregnancy have a higher risk for pregnancy-related high blood pressure and its complications. Risks for the baby include premature birth and a low birth weight.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
no bashing, proud momma of 2 and happily married, I had my 1st son at 14. itz possible.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Thats not her son, the boy is her nephew, the elder sis is the mother, not Unoaku

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
onyekachee:
Not her biological son, thats her nephew
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Matters arising.....

1.She was 21 years when she won the pageant....meaning she had the son at the age of 15 or 16 years......

2.That means that we in the South too have the same issues as the North regarding teenage pregnancy.

3.Which also tells me,that it is high time we in this country came together and dealt with the serious issue of teen pregnancy.Pretending it is someone else's problem does nothing to sort it out.

4.What are pageant rules regarding participants who have had a child before they contest?(Some countries...don't know about Nigeria...ban them).

5.If she is older than she claims...then football age. But we know why....the fact is in this country opportunities are limited for everyone. That is why we need to be an industrial society.

6.She had a child of wedlock does not make her a bad person. Infact she appears to be a devoted mother, and a kind one at that. God knows we need more of them.
WTF! Take some chills, that's her nepphew not her biological son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan To Adunni Ade: "Stop Padding Your Ass" / Erica: I Believe You Were 'Jazzed' - Vee To Laycon / Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.