Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Is The Colour Of Hatred - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Colour Of Hatred (5537 Views)

What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life / What Is The "Real" Colour Of Love? / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Colour Of Hatred by Moyola(f): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2008
isit?! undecided

me no know. . .

Red isnt only for  love. . . also Anger, Desire n Hatred undecided
Re: What Is The Colour Of Hatred by Mindfreak1: 12:58am On Dec 13, 2008
grey!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Colour Of Hatred by Cayon(f): 2:41am On Dec 13, 2008
@ poster:

Ever wonder why white describe anything that is pure and clean and words that start with black describe anything that is bad or negative

To prove me wrong, please look up the meaning of white and black.

Here are few examples of words that start with black

Black Friday
Black magic
Black out

When ever the Market (wall street) fall - they automatically add the word black. Hence Black Monday, Black Tuesday, Black Wednesday etc.
I am sure you can come up with more words

Now look at the things that are associted with white.  Anthing that brings a smile to your face

angel
White Christmas
Heck Christians even sing this song "Lord wash me whiter than snow

Hope you "get my drift"
Re: What Is The Colour Of Hatred by Tgirl4real(f): 3:07am On Dec 13, 2008
@post,

Purple
Re: What Is The Colour Of Hatred by MoneyRule(m): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2008
This thread sucks!!
Re: What Is The Colour Of Hatred by candylips(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2009
big time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? / What Would You Do In This Situation?????? / Damn!!! Why Are puussies So Hairy? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.