Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Pls Judge This My Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Judge This My Situation (1850 Views)

Pls Urgent Advice To Salvage My Situation / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Judge This My Situation by Big4wig(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Mods pls take this to d right section...

Ok i boarded a bus going to Abuja,the passenger sitting beside is a mother of 3 but she bought a ticket 4 one,she carried d smallest one & told d remaining 2 kids to sit on bags placed inside d bus...Ok,as d bus was going,the 2 kids started sleeping & it was obvious dat they ain't comfortable...The Thing is dat d mum asked me to please carry one & dismally told her no with no remorse dat am carrying my school bag which contains my laptop & some documents & dats y i can't drop it 4 anything...Now she is sayin dat am wicked & not helpful...Asin Nl peeps is my actions wicked afterall she was suppose to no dat d kids would need seats b4 d journey started...judge this case
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2016
tongue
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2016
what you did is not good.. Karma will tell on your own wife too, when you don marry. that day ur wife and ur pickin go enter bus, maybe that day na this woman pickin go do am for ur own wife

1 Like

Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Sunkyphil(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2016
it will cost u if u had assisted in carrying one of her kinds
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Cutehector(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2016
My brother look, sometimes in life, we need to try to be accomodative wherever we find ourselves. Though d woman didn't do well in tryn to make her kids confortable buh hey, we just need to urm let room for others u knw..

I believe she begged u to help her...

Dats one thing i"v observed in buses.. people turn to selfish mode once there is any opportunity Dat calls for assistance.

To the extent, wen d driver wants to stop to carry someone who is stranded on d highway, everyone shouts, no space oo, no space. Just because we don't knw the person..

At d end of d day, we go to church and ask God to bless us.

Well, I won't say anythn. We all should learn to be accomodating, no matter d situation

1 Like

Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Big4wig(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2016
BreadandBeans:
what you did is not good.. Karma will tell on your own wife too, when you don marry. that day ur wife and ur pickin go enter bus, maybe that day na this woman pickin go do am for ur own wife
well u won't understand,firstly d bus is tight,am already carrying something & y d hell would my future wife board a bus wit 3kids & pay 4 1

3 Likes

Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Big4wig(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cutehector:
My brother look, sometimes in life, we need to try to be accomodative wherever we find ourselves. Though d woman didn't do well in tryn to make her kids confortable buh hey, we just need to urm let room for others u knw..

Dats one thing i"v observed in buses.. people turn to selfish mode once there is any opportunity Dat calls for assistance.

To the extent, wen d driver wants to stop to carry someone who is stranded on d highway, everyone shouts, no space oo, no space. Just because we don't knw the person..

Well, I won't say anythn. We all should learn to be accomodating, no matter d situation
There is nothing to accommodate here,Abuja is a very distant place & i won't want to discomfort myself 4 almost 7hours of drive cos am trying to b nice...Buses obviously don't av large boots so most of d luggages were placed inside making everywhere tight & inconvenient

1 Like

Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Cutehector(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Big4wig:
There is nothing to accommodate here,Abuja is a very distant place & i won't want to discomfort myself 4 almost 7hours of drive cos am trying to b nice...Buses obviously don't av large boots so most of d luggages were placed inside making everywhere tight & inconvenient
alright bro. So tell me, why did u create dis thread den?

Seems ur conscience was prickin u Dat much

1 Like

Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
You should have assisted her to carry the child that was sleeping
Maybe she didn't have money possibly she would have taken a taxi....

Since you are defending yourself right, left and center I wonder why your conscience forced you to come here for approval
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by haywhy17(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
BreadandBeans:

to hell with you....

1 Like

Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by player007(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is just a Classic case of Guilty conscience. Cz if your mind is clear, then you won't be here asking if you did the right thing or not.
What would it cost you to drop your bag and help the woman carry her child till she/you get to your respective destination? OP you were just Selfish and self cantered
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by firstking01(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
I would rather not use the word "wicked" on you, but you lack two things in your life judging from the way you responede to her, and that's..

You are not hospitable

You are not accomodating..

If i where in your position, i 'll help her out, laptop is not my life.
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by mentorken05(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
I don't know why u guys are blaming the OP.
Frankly the op's decision is optional....It doesn't make him worse if he decides not to carry any of the woman's child (not withstanding that he has his reasons for not accommodating any of the child). The woman is more at fault for calling the OP wicked. How can you pay for a ticket where as you re with two children. I think that's insanity and please nobody should tell me that the woman don't have money for another ticket.
That's one of the major problem we have here in Africa..we always love to attract pity whereas we Can take care of the situations befalling us...

1 Like

Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by ettaetta(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
What you did shows that you are not always kind to people. https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Big4wig(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
mentorken05:
I don't know why u guys are blaming the OP.
Frankly the op's decision is optional....It doesn't make him worse if he decides not to carry any of the woman's child (not withstanding that he has his reasons for not accommodating any of the child). The woman is more at fault for calling the OP wicked. How can you pay for a ticket where as you re with two children. I think that's insanity and please nobody should tell me that the woman don't have money for another ticket.
That's one of the major problem we have here in Africa..we always love to attract pity whereas we Can take care of the situations befalling us...
finally some1 speaking 4rm my own perspective..funny Thing about d whole scenario is dat wen we finally got to abuja,there were hold up around maramba area so we spent almost 3hrs on d way,imagine if i had carried d baby 4 dat long minus d 7 hours drive,won't i faint...I sincerely didn't regret my actions
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Big4wig(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
ettaetta:
What you did shows that you are not always kind to people. https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8
d woman wasn't kind enough to consider d welfare of her kids b4 d journey abeg
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by cicc2010(f): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Big4wig:
well u won't understand,firstly d bus is tight,am already carrying something & y d hell would my future wife board a bus wit 3kids & pay 4 1

Taa! Anything can happen
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by dharmie(f): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sentiments aside, OP did no wrong. What if the person who sat beside her also had two children and paid for a ticket?

The fact that she blames the OP shows she was expecting whoever sits by her side to help her with her kids. Such mentality is wrong in itself.

Having said that, the fact that the OP seem disturbed could be because his conscience told him he was wrong.

Our conscience is our best judge. Based on OP's story, they spent 10 hours on the road. And he didn't try to assist the woman and her kids... Hope he sleeps well tonight tongue
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
OP. you were not under any obligation to carry the woman's children.
so there is no need for you to go on a guilt trip for anyone.
free your mind abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by dharmie(f): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=player007 post=44006360]This is just a Classic case of Guilty conscience. Cz if your mind is clear, then you won't be here asking if you did the right thing or not.
What would it cost you to drop your bag and help the woman carry her child till she/you get to your respective destination? OP you were just Selfish and self cantered[/quote]

Why should he drop his bag? He said his laptop and other documents are there. Those are important to him naa. So if he was your bro and he comes home to gist you of how his laptop screen got broken because he was acting nice you'd give him a pat on the back right? Abegi jare.

Even the woman was selfish and self centered. She expected the OP to assist her child and got mad that he refused. What sort of mentality is that? Is 'No' not an answer? Why should she feel entitled to being helped?
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Dondave11: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
WICKED..
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by cowgirl9090: 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
The woman is the wicked one here ,wicked to her own children undecided . if you drop your bag for her kid and the content of your bag bag got stolen she will feed you with sorry then jejely go home with her kids and sleep soundly.
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by chigoizie7(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cutehector:

U re right in your own way ooh,no doubt.

Must we always say yes to every request?

If we can, do u know how many girls I would have fùcked by now?

The woman was wrong for calling him wicked, we must not accept all requests,no matter the situation.
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by boxer022(m): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
Whoever wrote this thread must be a very wicked person. How can you not carry a child that is sleeping in the same bus with you, do you know the financial situation of the mother of those children, do you know if she was able to afford for 2 seats rather than 1 she bought. In fact you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Cutehector(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

U re right in your own way ooh,no doubt.

Must we always say yes to every request?

If we can, do u know how many girls I would have fùcked by now?

The woman was wrong for calling him wicked, we must not accept all requests,no matter the situation.

pls my friend go and read my words inbetween lines before u quote another rubbish.

Let me reiterate to u what I wrote

I wrote that yes the woman was wrong with wat she said. Meaning Dat she had no right to say Dat and Dat she ought to have made her children comfortable.

Secondly, I nw told the op Dat irrespective of the situations we find ourselves in, sometimes, let it not be because they want us to help, Buh out of our good minds, we just feel like assisting. Dats all.
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Op it's your choice to help or not to help , the fact that she called you wicked for not helping , shows you took the right decision.
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by chigoizie7(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cutehector:
pls my friend go and read my words inbetween lines before u quote another rubbish.

Let me reiterate to u what I wrote

I wrote that yes the woman was wrong with wat she said. Meaning Dat she had no right to say Dat and Dat she ought to have made her children comfortable.

Secondly, I nw told the op Dat irrespective of the situations we find ourselves in, sometimes, let it not be because they want us to help, Buh out of our good minds, we just feel like assisting. Dats all.

Hmmm

Do u always think we quote people to counter them?

Most times, it is in support of what the person said.

Did I in anyway said, "u are/were wrong"?

I even made it clear in my 1st sentence.

"You are right in your own way ooh, no doubt"

And den added my points to support yours.

Well, let's just say it's a case of individual differences here, maybe u don't like people quoting you for whatever reason, u would have been blunt about it. I would have also understood it better that way.
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Big4wig(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2016
boxer022:
Whoever wrote this thread must be a very wicked person. How can you not carry a child that is sleeping in the same bus with you, do you know the financial situation of the mother of those children, do you know if she was able to afford for 2 seats rather than 1 she bought. In fact you should be ashamed of yourself.
The woman is more at fault for calling the OP wicked. How can you pay for a ticket where as you re with two children. I think that's insanity and please nobody should tell me that the woman don't have money for another ticket.
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by AfroKnight: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Big4wig:

Don't mind the guy. She had no right to say such rubbish when you refused. She wanted a favour and you turned her down simple. People get turned down everyday. Why did she make it such a big deal because she didn't have her way? Don't be bothered jor.
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 24, 2016
Big4wig:
Mods pls take this to d right section...

Ok i boarded a bus going to Abuja,the passenger sitting beside is a mother of 3 but she bought a ticket 4 one,she carried d smallest one & told d remaining 2 kids to sit on bags placed inside d bus...Ok,as d bus was going,the 2 kids started sleeping & it was obvious dat they ain't comfortable...The Thing is dat d mum asked me to please carry one & dismally told her no with no remorse dat am carrying my school bag which contains my laptop & some documents & dats y i can't drop it 4 anything...Now she is sayin dat am wicked & not helpful...Asin Nl peeps is my actions wicked afterall she was suppose to no dat d kids would need seats b4 d journey started...judge this case
don't mind her, women and their problem
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2016
boxer022:
he did the right thing, i can defend him anywhere
Re: Pls Judge This My Situation by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2016
dharmie:
Sentiments aside, OP did no wrong. What if the person who sat beside her also had two children and paid for a ticket?

The fact that she blames the OP shows she was expecting whoever sits by her side to help her with her kids. Such mentality is wrong in itself.

Having said that, the fact that the OP seem disturbed could be because his conscience told him he was wrong.

Our conscience is our best judge. Based on OP's story, they spent 10 hours on the road. And he didn't try to assist the woman and her kids... Hope he sleeps well tonight tongue
gulible nature of Nigerian, not his fault

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Counsellor Pastor Caught Having S*x With Married Church Secretary / Why Some Girls Don't Like Using Sanitary Pad / Check Out This Pics......girls COME AND SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.