Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Why Is That Most Good Men Don't End Up Marrying Good Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Most Good Men Don't End Up Marrying Good Women (626 Views)

Top Ten Most Good-looking Guys In Romance Section 2017 Mid-year Ratings / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Most Good Men Don't End Up Marrying Good Women by wunmi590(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
This have been a long time issue, though have seen and have heard, but still surprise me why such happen to good men, though it happen to the opposite sex too, but i think it happen to man mostly than woman.

i happen to serve in Akwa ibom where i experienced a bitter relationship between my proprietor and his wife.

this woman is a thorn to that mans flesh, a man who have traveled far an wide just to become somebody and to give back to the community that made him somebody, by changing the face of the community, end up not attaining his real dream just because of this woman.

the woman would chase him out, abuse him, and even almost burn his school and his his certificate.

marriage they say is sweet, brings happiness and other good things. but some marriage is nothing to write home about.

note that this man is a gentle man to the core, mere seeing him, you will know, it is written all over is face, even in the community people don't talk good about the woman.
Re: Why Is That Most Good Men Don't End Up Marrying Good Women by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Chei yah
Re: Why Is That Most Good Men Don't End Up Marrying Good Women by thesicilian: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
the good women are very few
Re: Why Is That Most Good Men Don't End Up Marrying Good Women by Weblow: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
eg. gej
Re: Why Is That Most Good Men Don't End Up Marrying Good Women by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
simple physics.. like poles repel.... unlike poles attract
Re: Why Is That Most Good Men Don't End Up Marrying Good Women by ettaetta(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dat is life, Bad things happen to good people. https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8
Re: Why Is That Most Good Men Don't End Up Marrying Good Women by Bluezy13(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Because most good women end up marrying bad men
Re: Why Is That Most Good Men Don't End Up Marrying Good Women by excellencyabia1: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
Because the bad women find their way into the heart of good men by hiding their bad character then after successing, their bring out the worst character

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Most Good Men Don't End Up Marrying Good Women by elrony(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
That man is the bad man for staying with that woman he calls a wife lol..

Kick the lunatic outta your house with a little settlement, then live the rest of your life in peace!!!!
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why We Kiss Wiyt Our Eyes Closed / That Awkward Moment... / For Couples And Those About To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.