Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Son, White Wedding And DBANJ'S RECORD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Son, White Wedding And DBANJ'S RECORD (1373 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Weight Loss / Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Son, White Wedding And DBANJ'S RECORD by datswasup(f): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Excerpts of an interview with Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Churchill which she had with Emma Emerson of Golden Icons just about 2 weeks after giving birth to her first Son.
Firstly she noted how she was the care taker of her past relationships. Her relationship with Churchill is the first where the man took care of her. She dated Churchill for two years.
She also confirmed that former president #olusegunObasanjo is her husband's dad and she has met him countless times. Her son's name is Omodayo.
WHERE AND WHEN WILL YOU HAVE YOUR WEDDING
I will announce it when the time is right. It won't be private like the tm because that one involved a lot like payment of bride price. My husband wants a Destination wedding but I want to get married in Nigeria .
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING CRITICIZED OF YOUR SINGING?
I don't feel bad because that's not my profession per second but if you criticize my acting profession, I'll feel bad about it because am damn good. I know am not the best musician. It's not really my gift but because of the way Nigeria works, you can venture into entertainment as a body and not just into acting...
It used to be just for fun but now am gonna take it serious but not as seriously as the normal musician would do.
ARE YOU STILL WITH DBANJ'S RECORD LABEL?
No. Am not
WHY?
Nothing really. Dbanj is a very sweet person. One of the best people I've known on earth and that's no joke. I love him so much. He is my brother but not business wise. We couldn't work it out business wise.
WILL YOU NOW BE INDEPENDENT?
Yes. I will be sponsoring my self. I have an entertainment company called Poko ent.u And I will kick-start it after I take care of my baby for a little time. I don't my baby to be brought up by maids, nannies, aunties...
DO YOU THINK YOUR FRIENDS WILL CHANGE?
I don't really have friends. No. I don't have friends. I don't keep friends. I just acted crazy but not with friends.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SWANKY JERRY?
Oh. *SMILES* That's my best friend.
WHEN ARE WE SEEING THE BABY. I'VE SEEN THE BABY AND I THINK HE IS GORGEOUS EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T THINK HE LOOKS LIKE YOU.
I promised myself and my marriage to try and.... naijagirlblog..com/2016/03/tonto-dikeh-on-motherhood-white-wedding.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Son, White Wedding And DBANJ'S RECORD by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
ok, waiting to see totolet baby smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Son, White Wedding And DBANJ'S RECORD by gist4kidsblog: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Son, White Wedding And DBANJ'S RECORD by icebebe(f): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dat means Dbanj has a problem doin business wit pple
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Son, White Wedding And DBANJ'S RECORD by Kyllahmc(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Shes very confused
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Son, White Wedding And DBANJ'S RECORD by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Its a good thing she quit music.. Her music was wack...

(1) (Reply)

Exposed Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship -omanifranklin.com / I Was Once Rejected Because Of My Dark Skin – Actress Mercy Johnson Reveals / (video) How I Ate Jollof Rice And Pounded Yam In Lagos - Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.