Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun (1142 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe / Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on / Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by sheedy407(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hello my fellow Nairalanders
I really need your help to be able to meet and discuss with Mr Seun Osewa .
All you have to do is just hit the LIKE button.
Pls make it a reality.
CC lalasticlara ishilove

Thank you all

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lol. Nice. But has he agreed to your terms?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by agarawu23(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
[size=15pt]
PiccoloBrunelli:
[/size]
Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by Ada9103(f): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Just five hundred likes? You gat nothing to worry about angry
Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by sheedy407(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
I have studied him to be a good man,so when this msg gets to him,he will give me his own conditions and its still my fellow nairalanders that will still help me achieve his conditions.
But for now,pls keep the LIKES coming
Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
sheedy407:

I have studied him to be a good man,so when this msg gets to him,he will give me his own conditions and its still my fellow nairalanders that will still help me achieve his conditions.
But for now,pls keep the LIKES coming

I was the 1st to like na. I no be bad belle. If e work out...abeg carry me make I video am.
Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ada9103:
Just five hundred likes? You gat nothing to worry about angry

I know this is going to sound completely inappropriate......errrrrm...your dp is FIRE!!!!! In accordance with with NL rule number 22, this is the farthest I can get. grin Before my arse gets banned.
Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by Ada9103(f): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

I know this is going to sound completely inappropriate......errrrrm...your dp is FIRE!!!!! In accordance with with NL rule number 22, this is the farthest I can get. grin Before my arse gets banned.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by sheedy407(m): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

I was the 1st to like na. I no be bad belle. If e work out...abeg carry me make I video am.
Oshey boss.
I go carry you
Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by Project400: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Interesting
Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by Flexherbal(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ok. I have added 1
Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
me sef don dash you one like.. oya seun show now, let's have d T&C.
Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by EdoBoy90(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
I hv added
Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by sheedy407(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Thanks to you all adding
More pls
Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by Izecson3D(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
sheedy407:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders
I really need your help to be able to meet and discuss with Mr Seun Osewa .
All you have to do is just hit the LIKE button.
Pls make it a reality.
CC lalasticlara ishilove

Thank you all
Seun never hammer reach linda. Chill small o? He'll soon get there.
Last bullet! ...

You're pretty!

Iv dropped my like shaa
Re: Please I Need 500 Likes To Have A "One On One" Discussion With Seun by Pennsylvania: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lol Op
you're forgetting that in the case of the billionaire daughter and the fan, they both agreed on it, your's is just a waste of time......sorry to burst your bubble, even if you reach 1000 likes, he no go even comment for here sef.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Blac Chyna Cringes As Fan Attempts To Force^fully Ki*ss Her / Gabrielle Union Shows Off Her Makeup Free Face / This Rukky Sanda’s New Picture Got Her Fans Going Haywire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.