Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Data Entry Support Recruitment At Latalata And Kishers Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Data Entry Support Recruitment At Latalata And Kishers Limited (1863 Views)

Data Entry Support Needed At Vanaplus Group / Merchants Acquisition Support Recruitment At Latalata.ng / Customer Service Support Recruitment At Latalata And Kishers Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Entry Support Recruitment At Latalata And Kishers Limited by ideology(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Latalata.ng (privately held by Latalata and Kishers Limited and duly incorporated with registration number (RC 1291414) is an online market place birthed in 2015 that seeks to create extraordinary marketplace for all. We have come up with a solution that integrates an online market and a directory on the same platform.
The website is creatively and simply designed to accommodate various visitors ranging from shoppers, sellers/ shop owners, direction/ supplier seekers, price hunters, information searchers, advertisers, business owners and the list goes on without limit.
Our uniqueness lies in our value proposition which is to offer stakeholders (buyers, sellers, partners, advertisers) an awesome experience on and outside the site with value –added services.

Job Title – Data Entry Assistant
Job Ref - LATA/2016/DE/01
Qualification – SSCE/OND/HND/BSc
Experience – 6 months – 2years
Location - Lagos
Job Field – ICT

Job Summary:
• Manage all back-ends of the company through software
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
• Verify data and correct data where necessary
• Obtain further information for incomplete documents
• Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
• Check completed work for accuracy
• Store completed documents in designated locations
• Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
• Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
• Comply with data integrity and security policies
• To update and maintain information on computer systems
• Assist in the administrative functions
• Other responsibilities as deemed fit to assign to him/her.

Skills
• Data entry skills
• Planning and organizing
• Accuracy
• Information collection and management
• Problem solving
• Attention to detail
• Decision making skills
• Communication skills
• Confidentiality
• Ability to work under pressure
• Microsoft applications
• Knowledge of administrative functions

Method of Application
Applicants for this position should own a Laptop and should live within Ojodu Berger and environs

Qualified and interested applicants should submit their application to @latalata.ng; using Job title and ref as subject of the mail

If you are available for interview tomorrow by 9am,
Call - 01- 2933044, 08189933044

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3485852_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Join us as a buyer ...
Join us as a seller ...
join us as an affiliate ....
Join us as a sales Consultant
Enlist your business in our directory...

Endless possibilities ....
Experience the quality that delivers...

The Next Big thing in Nigeria ... Latalata.ng

‪#‎OfficialLaunch‬ ‪#‎Latalatang‬

Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/latalatang

Follow us on twitter @latalatang

Visit: www.latalata.ng
Re: Data Entry Support Recruitment At Latalata And Kishers Limited by daywalker02: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
@ ideology, i will be at the interview tomorrow
Re: Data Entry Support Recruitment At Latalata And Kishers Limited by ideology(m): 4:27am On Mar 23, 2016
daywalker02:
@ ideology, i will be at the interview tomorrow
Have you sent in your application?
Re: Data Entry Support Recruitment At Latalata And Kishers Limited by ideology(m): 4:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Data Entry Support Recruitment At Latalata And Kishers Limited by ideology(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dear applicants,

Thank you for honoring our invitation within a short notice.

For those who have made the choice to join our team, welcome to latalata.ng the NEXT BIG THING in Nigeria.

We love you. kiss kiss kiss

This position is close for the mean time.

Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/latalatang

Follow us on twitter @latalatang

Visit: www.latalata.ng

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/dmz6tmggqb0d92iqd07smg7mhi7sw3r9279055[/img]
Latalata and Kishers Limited
Mgt.
Re: Data Entry Support Recruitment At Latalata And Kishers Limited by whitemask(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
I was so close to attending today but thank God I didn't. Modern day slavery! after spending 5 years in the university and a waste of time doing NYSC in one remote town. Latalata entices me with N25,000 pay after roaming the unsmiling streets of Lagos in the scorching sun. What wickedness in today's world...
Re: Data Entry Support Recruitment At Latalata And Kishers Limited by aspirer01: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
whitemask:
I was so close to attending today but thank God I didn't. Modern day slavery! after spending 5 years in the university and a waste of time doing NYSC in one remote town. Latalata entices me with N25,000 pay after roaming the unsmiling streets of Lagos in the scorching sun. What wickedness in today's world...

Lata tanta! I went oo! Infact they claim to be a start up online sales Mart, but the screening is unprofessional, conducting interview in a church and offering graduate with 25k to be looking for prospect... i Pick raise oh
Re: Data Entry Support Recruitment At Latalata And Kishers Limited by Epignosis19: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Nawa oooh, all this start ups sha, how does Data Entry Assistant relate to Street marketing undecidedNawa oooh, all this start ups sha, how does Data Entry Assistant relate to Street marketing
Re: Data Entry Support Recruitment At Latalata And Kishers Limited by ideology(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Epignosis19:
Nawa oooh, all this start ups sha, how does Data Entry Assistant relate to Street marketing undecidedNawa oooh, all this start ups sha, how does Data Entry Assistant relate to Street marketing
what position did you apply for and what were you interviewed for?

(1) (Reply)

Nuc Recruitment / The Mother Of All Scams By The PSC And NPF / Sales Boys And Girls Are Needed In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.