Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars (42799 Views)

New Trouble For Magu: EFCC Management Blocks Attempt To Divert Funds Through The / Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze / Adejoh Akowe Escapes Assassination Attempt By Gunmen In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Splinz(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Another story for the gods. Continue...
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Greenback: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
koboko69:

World class blunder for a mis spelling? Oya keep masturbating over that mr first class. From your write up i know ur level...u write exactly like them...people still struggling with Jamb or some yr 1 students. You are a very dull something....I wrote jamb and waec over 10yrs ago....u are not my match in any way...money, education, influence, looks....
Go play with ur fellow kids on NL.

mouthfoaming 101 lolllx
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by basingstoke: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Please how can a doctor get a job in saudi arabia or UAE or the carribean .ANY LINK p;lease ?
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Ehinmola(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
This is just the beginning
Baba jeje ride on
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by saintmark88(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
ckmayoca:

Bros I don't I know u in person or u knowing me. I see no reason for u ask me to shut up when am not even talking.
Mind how u talk to people abeg. If politics hurts u like one u lost his job pls don't bring the anger toward me. I posted my opinion so post urs and move forward.
I see nothing wrong in wanting to see the name.

Bros no vex shut up abeg, ur view no mke sense , so keep quiet
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by ckmayoca: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
saintmark88:

Bros no vex shut up abeg, ur view no mke sense , so keep quiet

Gwa nne gi shut up.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Those criminals left their people in abject poverty because of their greed and insatiable appetite for wealth. Half a billion dollars for only one person.Some people are heartless.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by atirolu(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
What is the name of the ex ? Am sure is an apc member now if nit they ll tell us the name

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by vislabraye(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Give names.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by ogmaskman: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Femco2016:
why are their names hidden?

To avoid the cry of witch hunt.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by onetouch04: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
OBJ n GEJ traveled to stash money into foreign accounts. But PMB is traveling to recover looted money. Weldone Baba. God is ur strength.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by IYANGBALI: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Make I google the name of the ex governor
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by xakakes: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
subterfuge:
DONCES!!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT IS GODSWILL AKPABIO
WHO IS RICHER THAN THE MAN
AMAECHI NO SEE AKPABIO BACK,WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY
You don't know anything about these men in the Niger Delta yet you just felt like vomiting rubbish from your mouth too bad;Akpabio didn't have half of what Amaechi single handedly use to sponsor APC campaign go and find out
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by shunletsam(m): 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by billyG(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tearg1:

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/03/uae-blocks-517m-transfer-by-ex-nigerian-governor/#.VvEH9WDn0TY.facebook
Thank u Buhari!yur foriegn travel is yielding results,we need our money back,those looters are vampires,demma bad creation,let holy ghost fire comsume them all!
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Tinyemeka(m): 2:02am On Mar 24, 2016
lekkie073:
nice one

pls give his name to buhari and forward it to Efcc

I'll help you out. Rotimi Amechi. undecided
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Had1zasaf: 2:10am On Mar 24, 2016
Tearg1:

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/03/uae-blocks-517m-transfer-by-ex-nigerian-governor/#.VvEH9WDn0TY.facebook

Rihanna ft pmb .... Walk walk walk
End time lies
No fuel
No light
No cash

You even stood with Belgium(as if they care), u blind to agate, borno, enugu and the dead from rivers rerun rampage

You divert our minds with fake gist about look recovery cos that's what we want to hear

THIS IS A LIE, QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by seangy4konji: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
What does that mean. Ur face you sent. When you quote u say your mind. Bro not a one dtop shop. All my clothes are either from Philip Klein or Ralph Lauren or tommy hilfigrer with a crest. (I don't even wear big polo. )small polos from Oxford and it must be original.

I wear reebok classics and nike Air Force.

Tell me what your funny face means and I will tell you you need a certificate of occupancy cos my polos are classics and chaps I v not even touched.

Go figure.

sukkot:
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Thanks APC / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.