Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars (42803 Views)

New Trouble For Magu: EFCC Management Blocks Attempt To Divert Funds Through The / Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze / Adejoh Akowe Escapes Assassination Attempt By Gunmen In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by seangy4konji: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Don't mind them.

We are watching.
Emmahunk:
Hmmmm, I thought some people said PMB'S trips are useless and fruitless.
PMB is 'NOT' working indeed.

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by sauskyjoe(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
517 what!!! shocked I'll just keep my fingers crossed as event unfolds

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Greenback: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Aromas:
Now I belief EFCC. Operation get our money back grin

why hide the name?
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by arthurousman: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
As far as no name was mentioned it is still speculation. Pls mention name we need them for us to know who has stolen our money
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by allycat: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Wait oh, I hope this is not like the list the USA gave Buhari on his first state visit or the names they told Oshiomole that time

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by thundafire: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
na daura brodas watch as dy case dies a peacful death
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Kangol99(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Greenback: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
koboko69:

But u understood what i meant. .

you will make such world class blunder in waec and jamb exam and later tell them to understand,huh?

So much for nepa bill garri university certificate holders. Shameless illiterates
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by dammytosh: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
it is a witch hunt and media trial. Infact because it is Dubai, na holiday trial.

"Just 500million dollars"

We will not take it. grin grin grin

Wailers sha aaa

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by hokafor(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Please give us the names of the rouges stop this they are from northwest north pole.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by eyinjuege: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
OLUWA Oooooo!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Half a million dollars!!!

Pls, they should make embezzlement of public funds a treasonable offence punishable by death!!!

But they won't will they? Since that's why our senators and legislators are there also, to loot.

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Ahmed3rdjuly: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
and some people are saying the president's travelings are yielding no results.
May God continue to bless our president

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Mistermamus(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Propanganda all to divert attention. Yesterday waz 200b dols
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Goke7: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
The wailers always catch cold whenever they hear news like this, why? grin

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by klax(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
They have started I mean APC has started again they lost woefully in River Election I knew quiet well another figure of loots will spring up and it came to pass.

So thoughout the next 4 years of APC so all we will be waking up to read is money this money that isn't Mr APC's. This is unfortunate.

Pls keep posting figure as you want 2019 your deadly hammer waiting.

Buhari, Tinubu I'm ashamed of you.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Charly68: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
All this news are noise making, we need results my people..confiscate any property acquired wrongfully and redistribute income so that the poor can feed themselves .This is all we are asking for..All the recovery that has no impact on the economy of a common man is meaningless
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by gebest: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Acjohn:
some ppl blood pressure go be like hose now
i dey tell u

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Leebeedo(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
I will never take you people seriously until you start mentioning names. Na ghost wan transfer the
money?
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by sukkot: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nigeria had signed a “Judicial Agreement on Extradition, Transfer of Sentenced Persons, Mutual Legal Assistance on Criminal Matters, and Mutual Legal Assistance on Criminal and Commercial Matters, which includes the recovery and repatriation of stolen wealth”, in the course of President Muhammadu Buhari’s visit last January.

AND THEY SAY BUHARI IS JUST TRAVELLING UPANDA FOR NOTHING. AMADIOHA SODA IPOD YOUF YANSH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Rexyl(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
The names should have been mentioned alongside the crime committed. This is a country where criminals are more equal than others. The government seems to have screened those it wants to deal with. We are looking to see if those who have held major personal activities in UEA, but still in government will make the list or not.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by sukkot: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
seangy4konji:
I won't read the news.

It no go better for am.one naira you woñt take it to hell fire you are going. (Some soldiers will still disturb you and make you suffer before you get to hell)

Idiots men with billions but can't even wear a good jeans from Versace or Philip Klein. Razz people.

That can create jobs.

They will die and rot hell. We are watching you looters. Like a thief in the night we gonna enter you

All this old men.

Ps. Is what your are doing ok ?ask yourselves.
cry
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by scarter75: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
It could an UNCOMMON THIEF!!
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by MCRUEMUS: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
the south south na Delta State- E. Uduagha
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Akpabio
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by kelvinatkins(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
e no go pass ameachi, akpabio, okorocha,
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by vRendoh(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin grin grin
Good one! Oil producing state Guvnor i guess! Anyway, spare no one mr President, catch them by their Brokus. PDP and run away PDPs! grin grin
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by brainpulse: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
I love Buhari
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Praktikals(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
A direct benefit of baba 's travelling.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by iamauxin(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'm in tears that no one has mentioned T.A Orji of Abia. A visit to Abia will remove all your doubts!

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Can you wailers now see the reason why PMB is travelling around the world, he is blocking those thieves
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by koboko69: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Greenback:

you will make such world class blunder in waec and jamb exam and later tell them to understand,huh?

So much for nepa bill garri university certificate holders. Shameless illiterates

World class blunder for a mis spelling? Oya keep masturbating over that mr first class. From your write up i know ur level...u write exactly like them...people still struggling with Jamb or some yr 1 students. You are a very dull something....I wrote jamb and waec over 10yrs ago....u are not my match in any way...money, education, influence, looks....
Go play with ur fellow kids on NL.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by obysafety: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Good work keep it up and be accountable to this stolen money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.