Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars (42798 Views)

New Trouble For Magu: EFCC Management Blocks Attempt To Divert Funds Through The / Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze / Adejoh Akowe Escapes Assassination Attempt By Gunmen In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Akpabio sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by ckmayoca: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
koboko69:

I said keep quite.....

I wasn't talking.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by 4nobody4every1: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by genuineone: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
NA LIE, FAKE NEWS.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by KINGinVAHALA: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Who else other than Akpabio or Uduaghan?

3 Likes

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Naff24(f): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
ratiken:
Can we get the link to the UAE news source..... or is this part of APC's propaganda for today?

There is nothing u can believe in, I doubt it if u believe death is real undecided

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
I thought Buhari UAE meeting is useless according to some people

3 Likes

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by mohaMADbuari: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
ONE FROM SOUTH WEST.......Tinubu ...hope its not what i am thinking.

Meanwhile no South easterner cool
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by frisky2good(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
So a Nigerian opened an account in UAE and kept that kind of money there without the UAE regulators asking any question? They are aiding money laundering indirectly.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by AfroKnight: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
We all know it's one of those PDP thieves.

Good move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by kennyman2000(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
chai! $517 million. That governor done thief down he money wey him 1000 generations go spend.

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by mayorkyzo: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
koboko69:

I said keep quite.....
ordinary quiet you cannot even spell cheesy

3 Likes

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by slap1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
It's Chibuike Amaechi, that's why they won't mention his name.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by trendytrendz: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
koboko69:

I said keep quite.....
it is keep quiet not quite. You don't know the difference and you are attacking someone who didn't even talk to you in the first place
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by sheubaba2013: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Where are the wailers! Come and see o Buhari travel have started yielding +ve result o. Oya ijooya! Wied mc voice

2 Likes

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by koboko69: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
mayorkyzo:
ordinary quiet you cannot even spell cheesy
trendytrendz:
it is keep quiet not quite. You don't know the difference and you are attacking someone who didn't even talk to you in the first place

But u understood what i meant. .

Now move ahead. ..
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by mayorkyzo: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
koboko69:

But u understood what i meant. .

Now move ahead. ..
I understood you cos I'm smart unlike you that cannot spell...
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by M4gunners: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
If you can't identify the ex governor, then stop feeding us with fake news.
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by GreatEngineer(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Who is the Governor?
When are we recovering the money?
Hope this is not another propaganda that will just die like that?
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by akpamfet: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
subterfuge:
DONCES!!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT IS GODSWILL AKPABIO
WHO IS RICHER THAN THE MAN
AMAECHI NO SEE AKPABIO BACK,WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY

Moreover Amechi.na federal person now, I suspect Nwike.to be among... former mister, he is too...and fronting for former first lady...
Waitooo...they want to u site WIDE o!!!. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by seangy4konji: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
I won't read the news.

It no go better for am.

That can create jobs.

They will die and tit in hel.

All thus men.

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by yomz1e(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
And the idiotic anti-PMB morons will say he's travels too much! obviously this is one of the benefits of his numerous travels

3 Likes

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by yakubuadeiza(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
MCMXCVIII:
At a point you ask your self..why did I read this?

Nna ehh, I tire o. How e take change my job status from casual to full time worker and start earning phart?

Anyways, God get una fone nmber, d day wey dia fone go ring eh e go do dem like film trick.....
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by danites3: 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
ONE FROM SOUTH WEST.......Tinubu ...hope its not what i am thinking.

Meanwhile no South easterner cool
I don't think the easterners hide their loots in UAE. May be Israel.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Acjohn:
some ppl blood pressure go be like hose now
......HosePower Pressure grin grin grin
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by seangy4konji: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
I won't read the news.

It no go better for am.one naira you woñt take it to hell fire you are going. (Some soldiers will still disturb you and make you suffer before you get to hell)

Idiots men with billions but can't even wear a good jeans from Versace or Philip Klein. Razz people.

That can create jobs.

They will die and rot hell. We are watching you looters. Like a thief in the night we gonna enter you

All this old men.

Ps. Is what your are doing ok ?ask yourselves.

1 Like

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2016

now you're in trouble, here comes the bill collecta

2 Likes

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Emmahunk(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmm, I thought some people said PMB'S trips are useless and fruitless.
PMB is 'NOT' working indeed.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Bloggz74(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
SleekMallam:
Na Ameachi nw!

Bros think of uduaghan!

3 Likes

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by mohaMADbuari: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
danites3:
I don't think the easterners hide their loots in UAE. May be Israel.

Was that meant to elicit laughter undecided
Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
It is only fools and wailers that will never see a good thing in the travels of our president. Long live PMB.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
[size=15pt]Our politicians are heartless.

Who has link to ISIS ? I wanna join them to lead a deadly attack on these people, their families and companies. 517 Million dollars ?

[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) / Ray Ekpu's Wife, Uyai Is Dead / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.